PDA

View Full Version : Gallardo Concept Sketch

AMV
07-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Quick practice sketch I’ve drew up, of what i think the next Gallardo should look like, let me know what ya think
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8200/gallardoconceptie4.th.jpg (http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gallardoconceptie4.jpg)

Giankrlo99
07-30-2006, 10:21 PM
beautifull drawing:D

Equinox
07-30-2006, 10:38 PM
wow... very nice

i agree, the next gallardo should look like that!

Cotterik
07-31-2006, 04:52 AM
thats just a sketch of the current gallardo. With the headlights from the murcielago. If you dont mind me saying.. Lambo do require a little more imagination from their designers :rolleyes:

AMV
07-31-2006, 09:05 AM
thats just a sketch of the current gallardo. With the headlights from the murcielago. If you dont mind me saying.. Lambo do require a little more imagination from their designers :rolleyes: Yes and no...i could of completely go wild and redesign it to look differently from the Gallardo we have now, but then some people would say it doesn’t look like a Gallardo, and that would be true it would of been a new brand of Lamborghini...What I’ve done is I’ve kept the Gallardo look by redesigning areas which needed most, the body shell is what represents the cars look...think of what Lamborghini did, the new LP640 isn’t a completely new looking car its a redesigned Murcielago, id expect them do the same with the Gallardo...thanks for comments!

PRIdE
07-31-2006, 11:25 AM
hot mate, why didnt you post the other concept Lambo of you ??? post it in here man ... that was hot.. Front and back look ;)

illusionest
07-31-2006, 02:26 PM
@ pride, do u mean this one?
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26779

@ amv, very nice sketch! :)

Cotterik
07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Yes and no...i could of completely go wild and redesign it to look differently from the Gallardo we have now, but then some people would say it doesn’t look like a Gallardo, and that would be true it would of been a new brand of Lamborghini...What I’ve done is I’ve kept the Gallardo look by redesigning areas which needed most, the body shell is what represents the cars look...think of what Lamborghini did, the new LP640 isn’t a completely new looking car its a redesigned Murcielago, id expect them do the same with the Gallardo...thanks for comments!

yeah but the LP640 is just an edition of the murcielago, like the golf gti is an edition of the golf. You said new gallardo as if it were the gallardo's replacement. Lambo wouldnt bring out a redesigned gallardo, itd be a totally new car. Much in the same way that the murcielago replaced the diablo in a sense. If they did redesign their cars we would have a modern day countach. Which we don't. That's the point that I'm trying to make. A gallardo is a gallardo, it'll never change. Its successor will, however. So it would be more appropriate to label the sketch 'Lamborghini **** (gallardo replacement)'

PRIdE
07-31-2006, 05:10 PM
yeh thats the one ... damn srry, didnt know you allready posted it =:$

Gtek-i
08-01-2006, 12:14 AM
nice sketch! But don't you think the roofline is just a bit too low?