PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Gtek-i
08-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Just one question, which file do you save mpeg files on your PSP? Do you just save it in the vid file?

Rockefella
08-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Just one question, which file do you save mpeg files on your PSP? Do you just save it in the vid file?
It's very complicated. I'd google it if I were you.

When I did it, it involved creating two new folders with a specific name and a downloaded PSP video converter. It's a pain in the ass really..

Gtek-i
08-08-2006, 11:25 PM
O...cause when I downloaded MAQ and M4N (something like that...) vids, I just saved em in root 101 and root 100...I think you might have to change the file type though...

drakkie
08-09-2006, 01:39 AM

What the hell is this question supposed to mean. i cant understand a thing because of the excellent grammar :D

whiteballz
08-09-2006, 02:58 AM
you no0bs :p

download PSP video 9, and it does it all automatically for you, just click transcode video once youve selected it, then move down (on the menu on the left) to "copy video to PSP"

and bang its done, no new folders or anything.

NuclearCrap
08-09-2006, 04:52 AM
It's very complicated. I'd google it if I were you.

That'd avoid a lot of these threads being made if he knows how to use even the simplest search engine like the one on the top of this page, not to mention Google. :D

TVR IS KING
08-09-2006, 09:06 PM
i cant understand a thing because of the excellent grammar :D
Sez u,,, :)