PDA

View Full Version : A request.

Quiggs
08-09-2006, 03:51 PM
There are people in this world who are gifted with the ability to use Photoshop. I am not one of those people. I've had this idea in my head for a few weeks. And in theory it sounds like a great idea. But I need a visual to pull it all together.

I need this (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=154778&d=1134006810) car slammed to the ground (I mean really, really low. Stupid low.). But I need more. I need it to have these (http://64.78.14.108/th/9952.jpg) wheels, in about a 15". They're BBS RM's in case that picture won't work.

But that's the easy stuff. What I really need to see is the rear door shaved (not the side molding, the actual door), as well as the handle. But only the rear one. On top of that, I need the rear windows (everything between the B and C pillars) filled with metal. Now you may see where this is going. I'm thinking a bread wagon Mk3 would be incredible.

And the last major thing I'd like done is a Jetta hood/grill/headlight setup. I've tried to find one at an angle that would work, but none of the pictures are big enough. And UCP doesn't have any Mk3 media photos of the Jetta/Vento. Oh, and shave the antenna. It's goofy.

So, please, someone do this one up. Because if it turns out well, you just may see it come to fruition some day in the future. There may even be a beer in it for you. :)

Rockefella
08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
If it was any other member I would have done it. But I hate you.

Quiggs
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Don't make me hurt you.

Rockefella
08-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Fine, you win. I'm working on it dude-a-rino.

IWantAnAudiRS6
08-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I can't wait to see this...

Hey, that's your car!

coolieman1220
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM
u guys should charge!

Quiggs
08-09-2006, 05:04 PM
u guys should charge!
I'm already paying Rockefella by not driving to Jersey to kick his lilly ass. :)

Rockefella
08-09-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm already paying Rockefella by not driving to Jersey to kick his lilly ass. :)
If you came I would obliterate both you and your silly Golf. But, since you've already saved yourself that killing, I will present you with my WIP.

Low-res and Hi-res attached. I still have to work on the 'breadbasket' reflections and I'm not sure what you want with that Jetta front end.

Quiggs
08-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I thought I told you to lower it. LOWER!!!!11oneoneone

And as for the Jetta front end, it's not that hard. Just put a Jetta grill, hood, and headlights on it. Kinda like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/contiki123/D60%20Cam/josh%20katie%20me/IMG_3226.jpg

From what you have so far, this may turn out really awesome. But a final product would need something on the side where the window was. Maybe some kind of old-school Euro-influenced airbrushing.

This is sounding better and better...

IWantAnAudiRS6
08-09-2006, 05:42 PM
I love the Vento front, and I don't know why.

Rockefella
08-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Here, it looks weird but I have to leave nukkah.

Quiggs
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
I love the Vento front, and I don't know why.
Because Vento smoked E-codes = sexy.

Here, it looks weird but I have to leave nukkah.
It's like looking at the most amazing girl ever, and then you see her eyes. And she's crosseyed. :( :rolleyes:

:) <3 Rock

NSXType-R
08-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Losing the rear window is really strange with that big slab of metal. Everything else is alright though.

Gtek-i
08-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Love the front...but not the colour:p

2ndclasscitizen
08-09-2006, 11:46 PM
And as for the Jetta front end, it's not that hard. Just put a Jetta grill, hood, and headlights on it. Kinda like this.
Is that a chalkboard paint bonnet? Cause that's awesome if it is

Quiggs
08-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Losing the rear window is really strange with that big slab of metal. Everything else is alright though.
If I did it for real, I'd have something airbrushed there. Probably the name of some fake company I'd come up with.

Is that a chalkboard paint bonnet? Cause that's awesome if it isYes, it is. He leaves chalk sticks on the window wiper at shows so people can sign it. There's a dude from Jersey who has a Mk2 Golf that the whole top half of the car is done in chalk. I'll see if I can find a pic.