PDA

View Full Version : Chameleon conversions?

6speed
08-22-2006, 12:42 PM
I used to have this book about a company that made bulletproof and custom supersedans out of amg Benz's.

It was based in britain, and the car's had huge tracks and were made really pricey, some even coming with golden guns.

I just wanted to know if anyone know's about this company, or has any pic's or info on it.

coolieman1220
08-22-2006, 05:01 PM
i would like to see that too!

kingofthering
08-22-2006, 06:09 PM
now thats gangsta, bitches. :D

ScionDriver
08-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I have heard of companies that do that, but not necessairly the specific one you are referring to. I would hope we can get some pictures and stuff though because thats awesome!

LandQuail
08-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Amazing what you can find on the internet. Here's the JL421 (I shit you not) Badonkadonk. Italisized words are this Quail's.

"If you are rich enough to afford a fleet of luxury vehicles and are a tank enthusiastWTFtoo then the next addition to your luxury caravan should be this absolutely unique land cruiser or battle tank, JL421 BadonkadonkOMG/WTF/LOL. The unique land cruiser is, extremely rare land vehicle and battle tank designed with versatility in mind. The battle tank can transport cargo or a crew of five internally or on the roof, and can be piloted from within the armored shell or from an exposed standing position through the hatch. The DonkYGBFKM features plush interiors with accent lighting, fully carpeted interiors and room for up to five people. It also features a 400w premium sound system with PA mounted to project sound both into the cabin and into outwards. The exteriors of the tank features a steel shell with a rust patinaTIFR, head and tail lights, turn signal lights, trim lighting, underbody lighting, and a unique industrial-strength rubberized flexible skirt that shields and protects the wheels to within an inch of the ground, while still allowing for enough flex to give clearance over bumpy and uneven terrain. The Donk has a top speed of 40 mph and it is listed for a price of $19,999.95 at Amazon.

Thanks, Tedd"

Yes, Tedd. Thanks a pantload for that. I guess we all deserved it.

Below is a picture of the Badon... god help us... Badonkadonk with three members of the Conway, Arkansas Special Weapons and Improbable Vehicles Squad(ron)-(SWIVS), who industry insiders believe to be the ... badonkadonk's only likely prospective buyers.

For exactly the same information, go to http://www.bornrich.org/entry/luxury-land-cruisertank-on-sale/

6speed
08-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Liking the vehicle.

Does it come with the folk group?

Seriously though does anyone have news on these Chameleon cars?

6speed
08-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Actually to add to that I wouldn't mind driving around in a big Iron. Now all I have to do is find a big shirt and I'm set.

h00t_h00t
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
A dalek with carpets? I want one.

adamfraser
08-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Holy crap, looks like something from Star Trek or Doctor Who :o

6speed
08-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Holy crap, looks like something from Star Trek or Doctor Who :o

Which doctor are you talking about?:D

Volvoman
08-25-2006, 07:52 AM