PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver auto show

Wagsy
03-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Didnt know what forum too put this in cause there was tons of different cars. im not gonna name them all just the ones i was really impressed with.

lamborghini murcielago - looked amazing too bad i couldnt go in it
cadillac concept - something like 1200 horsepower plust it looked good
lincoln navigator - the features this thing has made it look beutifull
ford mustang concept - its amazing actually looking at it looks really nice
Dodge ram str-10- very nice truck i loved the engine and it was one 47 000 cdn i thought it would be more.
ford lightning - looked really nice not as impressive as the ram but still nice
kia concept- lol ya there was a really nice kia concept there

will thats some of the cars there were a lot more too but i dont feel like writing them all out maybe later ive attached a pic of the cadillac concept.

Egg Nog
03-28-2004, 11:06 PM
I was there on Saturday... fairly good I suppose... could've been better... but this was the best one within the last few years. photo gallery posted here (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44810#post44810). :)

By the way, to any of you Pacific Northwesterners... the show is still open until next sunday! :)

Batmobile_Turbo
03-29-2004, 09:59 AM
you west coasters probably had more exotics than the Calgary auto show, the most exotic ones we had were the Saleen S7 and the Diablo, did you guys have an S7? or the Tomahawk?

MikeMcLarenF1
03-29-2004, 06:15 PM
I had to finish a proj for that day so I didnt go!!! aaaaahhhh I wanted to see the car show :P

Egg Nog
03-29-2004, 10:00 PM
I had to finish a proj for that day so I didnt go!!! aaaaahhhh I wanted to see the car show :P

As I said before...

By the way, to any of you Pacific Northwesterners... the show is still open until next sunday! :)