PDA

View Full Version : Racing Chick!!

Niko_Fx
03-29-2004, 03:14 PM
OLD INFO:

During the year 2001, Milka participated in two championships simultaneously: the American Le Mans Series in the U.S.A and Open Telefonica Formula Nissan in Europe.

In 2002 Milka will be the first woman and the only Venezuelan athlete to participate in competition on three continents, driving a LMP 900 Panoz/Mugen in the ALMS championship, reaffirming the magnitude of her commitment to develop.

NEW INFO:

(NEWS)

March 20, 2004
MILKA DUNO AND CITGO RACING'S 10 HOURS OF SEBRING
[read more]
March 20, 2004
CITGO RACING'S SEBRING MID-RACE REPORT
[read more]
March 19, 2004
CITGO RACING'S SEBRING PRE-RACE REPORT
[read more]
March 13, 2004
FORMULA ONE PILOT JUSTIN WILSON JOINS MIAMI GP WINNER MILKA DUNO FOR SEBRING
[read more]
February 28, 2004
DUNO AND WALLACE WIN GRAND PRIX OF MIAMI!
[read more]
February 24, 2004
CITGO AND MILKA DEBUT AT DAYTONA, HEAD NEXT TO GRAND PRIX OF MIAMI
[read more]
January 29, 2004
CITGO ANNOUNCES MAJOR SPONSORSHIP IN ROLEX SERIES WITH LATIN DRIVER MILKA DUNO
[read more]
December 16, 2003
MILKA DUNO TO BE A PRESENTER AT PREMIOS FOX SPORTS
[read more]
November 29, 2003
MILKA TO FINISH 2003 SEASON AT SAPIN'S CIRCUIT DE JARAMA
[read more]
October 30, 2003
MILKA DUNO TO COMPETE AT SPAIN 'S CIRCUIT DE ALBACETE
[read more]
October 14, 2003
MILKA DUNO SET FOR SECOND OF FOUR EVENTS IN SPAIN
[read more]
September 17, 2003
MILKA DUNO TESTS WELL AND LOOKS FORWARD TO AUSTRIA RACE
[read more]
July 22, 2003
MILKA DUNO’S NEXT STOP – MAGNY COURS, FRANCE
[read more]
July 10, 2003
MILKA DUNO’S FIRST LAPS AT THE EUROSPEEDWAY
[read more]
June 22, 2003
MILKA DUNO TO RACE AT MONZA!
[read more]
June 22, 2003
MILKA DUNO EARNS MAJOR VENEZUELAN SPONSORSHIP
[read more]
June 4, 2003
RACER MILKA DUNO FEATURED ON POPULAR WEBSITES
[read more]
May 1, 2003
PORSCHE INVITES MILKA DUNO TO RACE IN SPAIN
[read more]
March 19, 2003
MILKA DUNO IN TOYOTA PRO/CELEBRITY RACE
[read more]
November 26th
LATINA RACER MILKA DUNO IN Popular MAGS / SELECTED FOR PRO/CELEBRITY RACE
[read more]
October 13th
PETIT LE MANS RACE REPORT
[read more]
October 10th
DUNO AND VANN JOINED BY POMPIDOU FOR PETIT
[read more]
October 2nd
MILKA DUNO TO APPEAR ON "FOX NEWS LIVE"
[read more]
July 5th
MBD SPORTSCARS ROAD AMERICA PRE-RACE REPORT
[read more]
July 3rd
MBD SPORTSCARS IN TOP TEN AT MID-OHIO
[read more]
June 28th
MBD SPORTSCARS BACK TO TWO CAR ACTION AT MID-OHIO
[read more]
June 28th
MILKA TO THROW “FIRST PITCH” AT COLUMBUS CLIPPER S FRIDAY NIGHT BASEBALL GAME
[read more]
June 16th-17th
Postcards from Le Mans
[read more]
June 12th
Le Mans Pre-Race Report
[read more]
June 10th
Milka Duno Officially Received by Venezuelan Embassy to France in Paris
[read more]
PANOZ-MUGEN LMP900 MADE OUTSTANDING TEST
[read more]
Milka Duno returns to Europe
[read more]
Sebring and Miami get ready to receive the prototypes
[read more]
Plans for 2002: Milka Duno heads for the top
[read more]
2001 in Words: A superb year with lots of learning
[read more]

Niko_Fx
03-29-2004, 03:16 PM
2004 12 hours Sebring

and

2004 24 hours of Daytona

Niko_Fx
03-29-2004, 03:17 PM
More pics

Niko_Fx
03-29-2004, 03:19 PM
More :)

Niko_Fx
03-29-2004, 03:20 PM
For a lot more info and pictures:

http://www.milkaduno.com/

henk4
03-30-2004, 12:39 AM
If her driving is as hot as her looks she might be able to make it!!

Niko_Fx
03-31-2004, 11:39 AM
Hahaha, under "User CP" I checked the most downloaded pics and are the ones where she is kind of posing for the pic and the one where she's signing autographs! Come on people, look at the pictures where she's driving! :p

:)

Misho
03-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Hahaha, under "User CP" I checked the most downloaded pics and are the ones where she is kind of posing for the pic and the one where she's signing autographs! Come on people, look at the pictures where she's driving! :p

i never knew u can see which pics are the most downloaded. how do u do that anyways? it doesnt show under my User CP.

Niko_Fx
03-31-2004, 06:50 PM
i never knew u can see which pics are the most downloaded. how do u do that anyways? it doesnt show under my User CP.

Click "User CP" and then Attachments (It's on the left side). It will show every attachment you have ever posted and the # of times it has been downloaded.

Misho
03-31-2004, 07:14 PM
Click "User CP" and then Attachments (It's on the left side). It will show every attachment you have ever posted and the # of times it has been downloaded.

thanks !! i never knew how unpopular my 2004 Washington auto show pics were until now !! the most pic i ever had downloaded was of an SLR in a wind tunnel and it was downloaded 68 times. is that number big or small ?! i dont have any other figures to compare it to.

Niko_Fx
03-31-2004, 07:20 PM
thanks !! i never knew how unpopular my 2004 Washington auto show pics were until now !! the most pic i ever had downloaded was of an SLR in a wind tunnel and it was downloaded 68 times. is that number big or small ?! i dont have any other figures to compare it to.

68 is a big number, you'll be amazed of how little people actually see the pics.

crisis
04-01-2004, 01:13 AM
68 is a big number, you'll be amazed of how little people actually see the pics.
the one I posted of the HSV GTS got hit over 140 times. Other than that it was mostly F1 babes you pussy hounds.

Falcon500
04-01-2004, 04:49 AM
I looked at this downloaded pics things...and numerous picture of mine where very popular but the biggest shock i ever got was the huge ammounts of downloads the only pic of myself i posted....i doubt ill ever look at that section again :eek:

Niko_Fx
04-01-2004, 06:29 AM
I looked at this downloaded pics things...and numerous picture of mine where very popular but the biggest shock i ever got was the huge ammounts of downloads the only pic of myself i posted....i doubt ill ever look at that section again :eek:

Where's that pic posted?

Niko_Fx
04-01-2004, 06:53 AM
the one I posted of the HSV GTS got hit over 140 times. Other than that it was mostly F1 babes you pussy hounds.

Hahahaha...! :)

The one I posted that was hit the most times was the pic of the car that I indroduced to the chop comp #3 or #4. It was hit like 110 times and it's the worst pic I have ever posted :confused:

crisis
04-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Thats quite disturbing. Mmmm, I wonder who?

henk4
04-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Thats quite disturbing. Mmmm, I wonder who?

Falcon??

Falcon500
04-02-2004, 02:25 AM
It was actually posted in the post a pic of you page...i still think im a mug....maybey their downloading it toodraw horns and stuff on...ive had my rep eaten into a fair bit lately with no explination....

Niko_Fx
04-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Here are some more pics for you guys...... I'm only posting these cause I know that you will download them for sure ;)

In all seriousness what do you guys think about her?? I'm very proud of what she has achieved. I haven't been able to see her racing, but she seems to be doing awesome.

Coventrysucks
04-22-2004, 06:18 PM
At the Le Mans 1000km race last year TVR had one car piloted by an all female team.
Brit Amanda Stretton,
http://www.racinglines.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/variations/3238-200x200.jpg

American Liz Halliday
http://www.racinglines.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/variations/3239-200x200.jpg

and Belgian Fanny Duchateau
(no pic)

took the 400R to 19th place, two places behind the first TVR of Berridge/Caine/Stanton

Also, quite a few years back I met Viveca Averstedt, Swedish Top Fuel Drag racer, at Santa Pod. She seemed rather sensible, not really the type to jump in a 5000+ bhp car :eek: :)
http://www.excalvehs.demon.co.uk/alt/women/viveca.jpg

Sweeney921
04-22-2004, 07:04 PM
hahahahah my most downloaded is in the "who is the hottest female in the world?" thread. it's holding a dominating lead

crisis
04-22-2004, 10:47 PM
At the Le Mans 1000km race last year TVR had one car piloted by an all female team.
Brit Amanda Stretton,
http://www.racinglines.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/variations/3238-200x200.jpg

American Liz Halliday
http://www.racinglines.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/variations/3239-200x200.jpg

and Belgian Fanny Duchateau
(no pic)

took the 400R to 19th place, two places behind the first TVR of Berridge/Caine/Stanton

Also, quite a few years back I met Viveca Averstedt, Swedish Top Fuel Drag racer, at Santa Pod. She seemed rather sensible, not really the type to jump in a 5000+ bhp car :eek: :)
http://www.excalvehs.demon.co.uk/alt/women/viveca.jpg
Sorry, they dont touch Milka.

UK CARS
04-23-2004, 02:45 AM
nice :)

i think vicki butler henderson is FIT! thats my type of girl....
you lot will/probally know her from top gear and fifth gear,
Vicki is a natural and friendly presenter with masses of enthusiasm. She has a warm and engaging personality coupled with true professionalism. She is passionate about motor sport but her presenting is by no means restricted to sports. She is ideal for factual entertainment features with her wide appeal and her ability to be informative and credible in an entertaining and affable way.

Vicki recently finished presenting her fourth series of Fifth Gear on Five, prior to which she presented BBC’s Top Gear. Vicki has presented a wide range of shows for a number of channels including the British Touring Car Championships for ITV1 and Sky and the Power Boat Championship for Channel 4 this year .
Vicki’s experience is extensive and first hand. She completed her first motor sport race at the age of 12 (in a 100cc kart) and was a racing instructor at Brands Hatch and Silverstone by the age of 17! On completing a journalism course Vicki started work at Car Mechanics magazine, before co-launching Max Power magazine and working as a road tester for Auto Express, the Daily Telegraph, The Times and becoming News Editor for What Car?

Vicki’s love of all things related to motor sport and speed has led her to spend a great deal of her spare time racing cars, everything from single seaters to saloon cars. She currently holds a Race National A licence as well as a Power Boats racing licence. She is also the proud owner of a Ducati Monster 750!

In her spare time when she is not haring around, Vicki is an avid reader of all types of literature and loves going to the cinema and having grown up on a farm adores and knows a great deal about animals!

damn she knows how to drive!!!!

sorry about the bad quality pics

UK CARS
04-23-2004, 02:51 AM
more pics.... :) vbh

UK CARS
04-23-2004, 03:03 AM
last lot, the pics have been taken from fith gear so there not good, but anyway ;)

Matra et Alpine
04-23-2004, 03:41 AM
last lot, the pics have been taken from fith gear so there not good, but anyway ;)
Do I detect an "admiration" for our VBH ? :)

UK CARS
04-23-2004, 03:43 AM
Do I detect an "admiration" for our VBH ? :)

correct :)

Matra et Alpine
04-23-2004, 03:46 AM
correct :)
We've 'had' VBH on UCP already at http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28200&postcount=9

Might be worth doing a search on the 26+ women drivers listed to see how many meet the criteria for this thread ( VBH was the only one pictured there )

VBH comes a close second to my favourite female pistonhead - Suzy Perry, BBC commentator on motorbikes and a STUNNER :) But AFAIK, SP has never competed.

UK CARS
04-23-2004, 03:52 AM
We've 'had' VBH on UCP already at http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28200&postcount=9

Might be worth doing a search on the 26+ women drivers listed to see how many meet the criteria for this thread ( VBH was the only one pictured there )

VBH comes a close second to my favourite female pistonhead - Suzy Perry, BBC commentator on motorbikes and a STUNNER :) But AFAIK, SP has never competed.

yeah good taste mate, i also like suzy perry corr blimey! nice rear end dont you think? :D

Matra et Alpine
04-23-2004, 04:00 AM
yeah good taste mate, i also like suzy perry corr blimey! nice rear end dont you think? :D
:Homer drooling noises:
Leather pants, tight sleeveless top in the pit-lane at WSB in a hot climate rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Best of all, she is intelligent and knows her stuff about bikes, racing and the pits. I think she started commentating on stock car races in UK on Sky, never saw her until she entered the bike race scene. She clearly gets on well with all the racers and teams.

Falcon500
04-23-2004, 06:08 AM
Well in australia many years ago we had rachel splatt who was a top fuel driver (and a very unfornuate last name for a top fulers driver i think)
We also have leane ferrier who is the racer garth tanders girl friend...she raced with him at bathurst "unsecsessful" she raced in the konica series of v8 super cars "not very succsesfully and currently races in a catigory (a strange one at that) basedon power to weight in a dihatsu of some kind "her most sucsessful to date" the reason why she is in this catigory is because shes putting her stuidies ahead of her raceing...all in all for a young shelia she is doing better then alot of males with years more experiance (in the year before she out ranked my great uncle richard mork...of course he didnt appear at every meeting...)
Our most succesful female racer was Christine Gibson and i cant actually acsess any ion her because my computers being gay...ill post morewhen i next come in if its finished its dummy spit...no picsavailable either...i cant find any!

crisis
04-28-2004, 06:08 PM
more pics.... :) vbh
Yep ok, shes a piece.