PDA

View Full Version : Lambo Diablo A/C question

wallew
08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
I've got a guy who works out in LA. He works for a company that rents cars to the movie studios.

He sent me an email that said :

i got in that damn lamborghini diablo and everything on the dash is with little pictures and i couldnt figure out how to turn on the a/c for the life of me.

Can ANYONE help him out. Life is hard when you can pick and choose which vehicle to drive on any given day. Of course, it depends on what is at the shop, so it can vary daily.

h00t_h00t
08-31-2006, 04:00 PM
Its rubbish anyway, according to Clarkson.Tell him to open the window, then everyone else won't have to shout as loud to call him a prat.

Jack_Bauer
08-31-2006, 04:34 PM
I've got a guy who works out in LA. He works for a company that rents cars to the movie studios.

He sent me an email that said :

Can ANYONE help him out. Life is hard when you can pick and choose which vehicle to drive on any given day. Of course, it depends on what is at the shop, so it can vary daily.
Could he not just use the old tried and trusted method of pushing every button on the dash, one by one? That's what i do when I can't figure something out, even on my computer.

If that doesn't work then it's probably because the A/C's screwed or just plain rubbish.

How old is it anyway? Weren't the more recent iterations of the Diablo benefitting from a bit of Audi engineering for some of the minor details? If it's an Audi unit then it should be a doddle unless it's broken.

rev440
08-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Could he not just use the old tried and trusted method of pushing every button on the dash, one by one? That's what i do when I can't figure something out, even on my computer.

If that doesn't work then it's probably because the A/C's screwed or just plain rubbish.

How old is it anyway? Weren't the more recent iterations of the Diablo benefitting from a bit of Audi engineering for some of the minor details? If it's an Audi unit then it should be a doddle unless it's broken.

The 6.0 did im not entirely sure about the SV but it might of as well.