PDA

View Full Version : 6speed's GT4 Photo's.

6speed
09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
I understand the new forum rules, therefore I won't bring back an old thread, such as the GT4 Photo Mode thread.

Last week I finally went out and got a USB Flash Drive... as my professor had been bothering me about it for quite awhile. I downloaded all my prep projects on to it and found out I still had quite a bit of space left. After realizing this, I decided I could use it to showcase all my GT4 photos.

P.S. On my USB drive there also resides and egg nogg, which will be sent to Wouter, so that he can verify. I've had enough, so expect a PM Wouter. After that time, you may do what you want with it or whatever. I just don't think that people who have been pestering me about it deserve a look (That's you JohnnyNumFive and LotusLocust).

Anyways, I didn't know whether to display these in Multimedia or gaming, and so I'll post them in a few. :) Enjoy. Please wait if you I do not post right away, as I'm writing an essay.

The_Canuck
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I understand the new forum rules, therefore I won't bring back an old thread, such as the GT4 Photo Mode thread.

Last week I finally went out and got a USB Flash Drive... as my professor had been bothering me about it for quite awhile. I downloaded all my prep projects on to it and found out I still had quite a bit of space left. After realizing this, I decided I could use it to showcase all my GT4 photos.

P.S. On my USB drive there also resides and egg nogg, which will be sent to Wouter, so that he can verify. I've had enough, so expect a PM Wouter. After that time, you may do what you want with it or whatever. I just don't think that people who have been pestering me about it deserve a look (That's you JohnnyNumFive and LotusLocust).

Anyways, I didn't know whether to display these in Multimedia or gaming, and so I'll post them in a few. :) Enjoy. Please wait if you I do not post right away, as I'm writing an essay.
Pics or ban. :D j/k send me the egg nogg PM too plz. I want to laugh at the unbelievers....:D

Quiggs
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v292/anneandy/worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Yeah I get it. Set 1:

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Set number 2:

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Set Number 3:

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-13-2006, 05:08 PM
As someone who hasn't ridiculed you, I wouldn't mind a PM either... or will this be like the fortune cookie? :confused:

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Set Number 4:

Quiggs
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
As someone who hasn't ridiculed you, I wouldn't mind a PM either... or will this be like the fortune cookie? :confused:
Beware the dark mechanical bird.

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Set Number 5:

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Beware the dark mechanical bird.
My pet budgie is fine, thankyouverymuch.

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah no one but Wouter is getting my Egg Nogg. Exception: If I can reach you via email Canuck, I'll definetly consider you:)

Also, If anyone has any requests for pictures in GT4, I'd be more then happy to find time to make them for you. I beat the game 100 percent about a year ago, and I can supply any request.

By tomorrow I will have a new set of photos for you, and I will likely send that email to Canuck, and to Wouter. Tell me what you think:D

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah no one but Wouter is getting my Egg Nogg.
What if you hack into Wouter's account and pretend to be him?

Pwetty-please with cherries and virgins on top.

DesmoRob
09-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Those are some spectacular images:cool:.

DesmoRob
09-13-2006, 05:16 PM

Why is only Wouter getting the egg-nogg? mmmm virgins...

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Here's some more actually. They are of lesser quality.

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Set 2 of lesser quality:

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Set 3 of lesser quality:

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:25 PM

If you hack into Wouters account I hope you get BANNED. Besides which, studies have really taken a tole on me, and I haven't even gotten a chance to speak to the girl I'm interested in.

I will allow this however. If when Wouter recieves said PM, he is more then free to share witht the rest of you via PM only. I'm sorry to make up a rule there Wouter, but I prefer to stay rather private. My habits have changed, as has my lifestyle and mannerisms.

johnnynumfiv
09-13-2006, 05:30 PM
You are such a joke.

The_Canuck
09-13-2006, 05:33 PM

Now that is hard to refuse.

6speed
09-13-2006, 05:38 PM
So is Pencillin when you're sick. But yeah, I'm allergic to it.

Rockefella
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
If you hack into Wouters account I hope you get BANNED. Besides which, studies have really taken a tole on me, and I haven't even gotten a chance to speak to the girl I'm interested in.

I will allow this however. If when Wouter recieves said PM, he is more then free to share witht the rest of you via PM only. I'm sorry to make up a rule there Wouter, but I prefer to stay rather private. My habits have changed, as has my lifestyle and mannerisms.
WTF? It's a piece of paper that says 6-speed on the shifter of a car? It's not like you're posting a Social Security and Passport #. This is fishy.. very fishy.

Vindesh17
09-13-2006, 06:04 PM
^^^agreed^^^

btw what kind of rims are on your White Skyline R34? I want them.

DesmoRob
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Well I hope I'm wrong on this, but if we haven't got an egg-nogg yet, I seriously doubt that there is one coming. Do us all a favour, 6speed, and stop wasting your time trying to keep everyone in suspense. Its irritating.

Cyco
09-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Mate, over the last couple of months some of your post and actions have become very weird.

I'm not sure Wouter ever asked for or desired to recieve PMs about this (sorry if you have W), but there is a thread dedicated to doing this HERE (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2584) that no-one else seems to have an issue using. What makes yours so special that you don't make a simple post?

kko
09-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Yeah no one but Wouter is getting my Egg Nogg.

I will allow this however. If when Wouter recieves said PM, he is more then free to share witht the rest of you via PM only

Contradict yourself much?
if you allowing wouter to share it then why bother only sending it to him, or being private? :confused:

baddabang
09-13-2006, 06:33 PM
What I say is why not post it publicly and end all the allegations on the spot?

Because your still hiding something?

BTW what were the suspension settings on the white NSX in post number 10? It looks slammed :)

Quiggs
09-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Inb4thisgetsugly.

Dorifto GTI's <3

acemotorsport
09-13-2006, 06:45 PM
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n110/AceMotorsport/ its better pic with drifting pics

The_Canuck
09-13-2006, 08:01 PM
NSX pics is now my avatar, cheers. :D

LotusLocost
09-13-2006, 11:45 PM

Read my user name, and then se what you wrote..

And what are you on about????
Do you think the pestering will stop if you make an egg-nog on your "viper" or whatever you claim you got and sends it only to wouter???

If you one day was contacted by the police, and they say that you have been charged in the case of a local bank robery, they have video tape of you.. You have bullet-proof evidence that you didn't do it, but you decide to not show your proof to the police, because they was a bit rough when they brought you in??Do you think the police then sudenly will believe you and release you without seeing the evidences?? That is just as smart as refusing an egg-nog..

I don't understand why you do this!!
You are making it worse for every day that goes by...

If you have lied, come clean and you will be forgiven.
Keep on lying (if you lie), and one day the truth will come out..
If you don't do the things above, egg-nog your claims..
(this USB shit I don't care about though, the viper is another case..)
wich I just know that you have decided to not buy..

And congratulations by the way, on making your first thread in many months that obtain a reason for beeing made..

And I don't expect that you answer this post, I can see that you ignore every post that is asking you a "difficult" question..
I hope nonetheless that you read it...

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:19 AM
My mouth is closed right now. I'm to tired, and I have as busy day of classes ahead of me. But I took tese pics last night, and I hope you like this brand new set. Some of them are in sessions.

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Sessions Number 2:

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:22 AM
Sessions Number 3:

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:23 AM
Sessions Number 4:

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Sessions Number 5:

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Sessions Number 6:

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:27 AM
Some more brighter and more in your face pictures will be up by tonight. If anyone has any requests, please say what you'd like. :) Goodday folks.

6speed
09-14-2006, 05:31 AM
What I say is why not post it publicly and end all the allegations on the spot?

Because your still hiding something?

BTW what were the suspension settings on the white NSX in post number 10? It looks slammed :)

By an NSX. Get Full Customize Suspension. Make spring rate as high as you can, drop car, and ta da.

johnnynumfiv
09-14-2006, 06:43 AM
Just ignoring the questions, friggin pyscho.

6speed
09-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Just ignoring the questions, friggin pyscho.

I'm a pyscho?

Well if I'm a pyscho you're a stocker.

baddabang
09-14-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm a pyscho?

What makes you think that W won't show everybody anyway?

6speed
09-14-2006, 08:19 AM
I don't care if he does. He's just the only person I'm sending the pics too except Canuck.

6speed
09-14-2006, 08:19 AM
How about someone critiques my photography rather then talk about an egg nogg test?

LotusLocost
09-14-2006, 08:58 AM
How about someone critiques my photography rather then talk about an egg nogg test?

It's a friggin video game! What skills do you need to take a good photo in a video game:confused:

Edit: Do you know how the edit button works??

6speed
09-14-2006, 09:36 AM
I do. Here's some more.

6speed
09-14-2006, 09:37 AM
And some more:

PerfAdv
09-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Nice work! :)

Rockefella
09-14-2006, 11:03 AM
I bet 6'speed's PM to Wouter is : "Wouter, I'm so sorry but there is no egg-nog. I'm just sending this to show that I'm obviously a lier. Just permanantly ban me or something and tell them that I cussed at you in the PM, so I won't have to fess up in the future."

Btw, please stop complaining about how sick you are and that you're allergic to penicillin. If you were THAT sick, you wouldn't have posted 100+ images from GT4 while being busy w/ school. Enough with the sensitivity when we question you especially with the BS you're spewing.

baddabang
09-14-2006, 11:31 AM
I bet 6'speed's PM to Wouter is : "Wouter, I'm so sorry but there is no egg-nog. I'm just sending this to show that I'm obviously a lier. Just permanantly ban me or something and tell them that I cussed at you in the PM, so I won't have to fess up in the future."

Btw, please stop complaining about how sick you are and that you're allergic to penicillin. If you were THAT sick, you wouldn't have posted 100+ images from GT4 while being busy w/ school. Enough with the sensitivity when we question you especially with the BS you're spewing.

I would like to know how a sick college kit, loaded down with classes and homework can still own and operate his own business.

Just post your eggnog and stop being a girlscout.

6speed
09-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Who said I was sick? I just said I'm allergic to penicillin.

I don't run my business right now. I have someone else do it for me. But yeah, good to know that these awesome new forum rules are being put in place there Rocky. You're nothing like Rockafella, you don't have a brain, or tenacity. But yeah, good luck with you're arrogance. That'll come back to you. Just like Rocky's punch.

LotusLocost
09-14-2006, 12:48 PM

I don't run my business right now. I have someone else do it for me. But yeah, good to know that these awesome new forum rules are being put in place there Rocky. You're nothing like Rockafella, you don't have a brain, or tenacity. But yeah, good luck with you're arrogance. That'll come back to you. Just like Rocky's punch.

Wow:D you are such a comedian;) Good PUNCH-line jerry:o

Ironicly, it's you that are arrogant :rolleyes:

baddabang
09-14-2006, 12:57 PM

So being allergic to penicillin dosent make you sick if you take it?

And when you say Rockafella dosent have a brain or tenacity then I assume your comparing him to John Davison Rockefeller correct?

Yeah I dont think thats what Rocke was getting at :rolleyes:

johnnynumfiv
09-14-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm a pyscho?

Yes you are, you are a compulsive liar.

Stocking shelves is tough work I must admit.

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:36 PM
I didn't even have to read your idiotic post to know it was BS.

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:37 PM
I have more pictures for anyone who cares to look.

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:39 PM
More...

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:43 PM
And some more...

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:44 PM
And god knows... more...

6speed
09-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Last 6 for tonight...

Cyco
09-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Mate, all this photo posting only continues to make a mockery of you lack of time claims.

YOU brought up that you had done the UCP Ownership Challange (the rest of us had given up on ever seeing it) and then you complain that we ask about it.

p.s. Why didnt you put this in the Gaming forum with other GT4 pics?

FutureGearhead
09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Why don't you just post the &*%$ing egg nog and get everyone off your back, instead of being a wuss about it and only showing Wouter because 2 people made fun of you(for a good reason)

Rockefella
09-14-2006, 11:21 PM

What the hell, I'm not even sure if this is a compliment or an insult.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-14-2006, 11:34 PM
What the hell, I'm not even sure if this is a compliment or an insult.
Just take it as a compliment. There's a good little Polskii. :p

And 6speed- you're allergic to virgins?? Damn...

Rockefella
09-14-2006, 11:36 PM
Just take it as a compliment. There's a good little Polskii. :p
Yes sir.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Yes sir.
You? Submissive? I always imagined you as the dominating, whip-swinging, handcuff-wielding type.

Rockefella
09-14-2006, 11:58 PM
You? Submissive? I always imagined you as the dominating, whip-swinging, handcuff-wielding type.
Depends on my mood. I'm attempting an all-nighter, for no apparent reason. Well, actually there's a reason, considering I have 3 classes tomorrow from 8 a.m. and ending at 3 p.m. I just don't want to sleep for a weak 4 hours.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Depends on my mood. I'm attempting an all-nighter, for no apparent reason. Well, actually there's a reason, considering I have 3 classes tomorrow from 8 a.m. and ending at 3 p.m. I just don't want to sleep for a weak 4 hours.
Erm, good luck then! All-nighters are fun, but I hate the part where you're not sure whether you're awake or asleep. I had that once when me and my best friend nearly got run over after doing the same thing.

PerfAdv
09-15-2006, 12:03 AM
6speed, why not just eggnog? This has lingered for months, I don't even remember what car you'll eggnog...

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-15-2006, 12:08 AM
6speed, why not just eggnog? This has lingered for months, I don't even remember what car you'll eggnog...
- RX7 (sold)
- Focus (too ordinary to Egg Nog... :rolleyes: )
- Viper (only Wouter and The_Canuck get the pics)

Fairly odd behaviour! :confused:

Rockefella
09-15-2006, 12:45 AM
- RX7 (sold)
- Focus (too ordinary to Egg Nog... :rolleyes: )
- Viper (only Wouter and The_Canuck get the pics)

Fairly odd behaviour! :confused:
Common attribute when one lies. Now I bet he'll post a Viper Egg-nog, but I won't believe him because he's stalled so long and probably 'faked' it.

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:31 AM
How do I fake an egg nogg...?

I'm adding more photos. Because I want to.

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:32 AM
And some more guys...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:33 AM
Meh...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:35 AM
Here's some more...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:37 AM
Well yeah...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:38 AM
This won't end any time soon...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:39 AM
Now it might end...

6speed
09-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Got you! Last two for now...

This G35 means alot to me because it's set in the most picturesque setting. To me... these last few are perfect pictures.

Mustang
09-15-2006, 05:41 AM
how old are you ?

Sauc3
09-15-2006, 06:32 AM
I don't believe that you own the Playstation 2 that you claim you do, nor the memory stick that you claim you own to remove the "photos" that you claim to have made on the Playstation you claim to own. They don't even look like photos to me, and I know something about photos!

All this can go away with just 1 simple picture, which you so stubbornly have withheld and in turn cause this upon yourself. The eggnog test was implimented for EXACTLY this reason, when there's kids claiming that they have some brilliant car and then can't come up with any proof. I don't get what you have to lose by posting a picture, in fact most owners are eager to show off their car, especially if they're of the car enthusiastics mentality. I have a mentality to ban you right now just to get rid of this whole mess, but I'm not about to do ban someone without a completely valid reason. You'd better watch yourself, you're on very thin ice.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-15-2006, 06:35 AM
I have a Cadillac Cien. Hot Wheels, of course.

Mustang
09-15-2006, 06:55 AM
i have a huge penis... no neeed to brag about it

syko
09-15-2006, 08:07 AM
i have a huge penis... no neeed to brag about it

eggnogg it i dare you:eek: :eek: :eek:

on second thoughts please don't

6'bore
09-15-2006, 08:55 AM
The rules also state that pointless threads should not be made, and since we already have a thread for GT4 photos, this in turn, is a pointless thread. :rolleyes:

6speed
09-15-2006, 12:17 PM
I don't believe that you own the Playstation 2 that you claim you do, nor the memory stick that you claim you own to remove the "photos" that you claim to have made on the Playstation you claim to own. They don't even look like photos to me, and I know something about photos!

All this can go away with just 1 simple picture, which you so stubbornly have withheld and in turn cause this upon yourself. The eggnog test was implimented for EXACTLY this reason, when there's kids claiming that they have some brilliant car and then can't come up with any proof. I don't get what you have to lose by posting a picture, in fact most owners are eager to show off their car, especially if they're of the car enthusiastics mentality. I have a mentality to ban you right now just to get rid of this whole mess, but I'm not about to do ban someone without a completely valid reason. You'd better watch yourself, you're on very thin ice.

Do it. I'd much rather have that happen then have to deal with this anymore.

johnnynumfiv
09-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Do it. I'd much rather have that happen then have to deal with this anymore.

Lmao. Poor you. Get over yourself and post the damn eggnog pictures.

The_Canuck
09-15-2006, 12:33 PM
I have a Cadillac Cien. Hot Wheels, of course.
Pwned by the red ads :D:D:D

:Exige:
09-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Hehe ... we should just generate a list of all of the words that are sensitive to the ad's and then have a clicking frenzy :) Wout would be a billionaire in minutes .... in Yen maybe.

The_Canuck
09-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Hehe ... we should just generate a list of all of the words that are sensitive to the ad's and then have a clicking frenzy :) Wout would be a billionaire in minutes .... in Yen maybe.
I think there randomized...but anything to do with cars works....EDIT: lol even cars.

johnnynumfiv
09-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Red ads? What are you talking about? supporting members pwn

The_Canuck
09-15-2006, 01:56 PM
These.

09-15-2006, 01:58 PM
These. johnnynumfiv (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=2649)

Supporting Member (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/payments.php?)

:D

johnnynumfiv
09-15-2006, 01:58 PM
It doesn't show up on mine.:confused:

Supporting members pwn

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-15-2006, 02:13 PM
DAMN! :p

I was so close to making a vaguely dubious post!

:Exige:
09-15-2006, 02:17 PM
One reason not to become a supporting member ... you can't have the adverts give away white text for you :)

The_Canuck
09-15-2006, 02:22 PM
johnnynumfiv (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=2649)

lol forgot about that...

johnnynumfiv
09-15-2006, 02:33 PM
johnnynumfiv (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=2649)

supporting members pwn

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-15-2006, 02:37 PM
supporting members pwn
Stop posting that :p

johnnynumfiv
09-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Not Possible.
supporting members pwn

Vaigra
09-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Have you started your clicking frenzy yet Exige? :p
Supporting members pwn

baddabang
09-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Have you started your clicking frenzy yet Exige? :p
Supporting members pwn

Is this the new thing?

Supporting members pwn

EDIT: didnt somebody ask to be banned one time before and Wouter did it without hesitation?

Vaigra
09-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Let's hope W obliges once more...Supporting members pwn

baddabang
09-15-2006, 07:18 PM
I have an Idea

6speed I'm going to eggnog my car tommow just to prove how easy it is and to prove how irrational you are. Maby you need to learn from examples.

And if nobody believes me then Im sending it to W!

supporting members pwn

Rockefella
09-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I say we all just ignore 6'speed from now on, he's just an 'attention-whore'.

Rockefella pwns supporting members.

Quiggs
09-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I say we all just ignore 6'speed from now on, he's just an 'attention-whore'.

Rockefella pwns supporting members.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

???

Brokeass style > supporting members

DesmoRob
09-16-2006, 12:32 AM
Well if one thing's proven that 6speed has, its the ability to do handstands:D.

baddabang
09-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Brokeass style > supporting members

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3849/smptf4.jpg

Supporting Members Pwn