PDA

View Full Version : new RX-7 chop

Batmobile_Turbo
04-01-2004, 06:59 PM
i did this chop using mostly paint, i changed the color using efax messenger. it is the first time i've been able to change colors.
http://publish.hometown.aol.com/batmobileturbo/images/red%20rx-7%20chop.bmp
origional

carlover
04-01-2004, 07:23 PM
i did this chop using mostly paint, i changed the color using efax messenger. it is the first time i've been able to change colors.
I love it! Especially how you removed the PG Cruisir from the backround. ;) Note the winking smilie... Great job on the rims, the old chrome ones were ugly.

painterr
04-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Looks real good!! I have seen some great improvement in your chops!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

bige321786
04-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Looks real good!! I have seen some great improvement in your chops!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

I have to agree with painterr. I knew I used to be on your case, but you've really really improved and this one is awesome. I love it. Great work.

whiteballz
04-02-2004, 12:08 AM
nice work!

if i can make some constructive critisism, try to neaten up the edges of the colours, if there is one thing wrong with 3/4 of pplz chops its the edges of colurs etc are bad, that what i emphisise on, trying to make my chops neat.

other then that great work! :D

mik the car
04-02-2004, 03:18 AM
whatev ya rekon whitenutz!

Batmobile_Turbo
04-02-2004, 02:05 PM
nice work!

if i can make some constructive critisism, try to neaten up the edges of the colours, if there is one thing wrong with 3/4 of pplz chops its the edges of colurs etc are bad, that what i emphisise on, trying to make my chops neat.

other then that great work! :D
if i had photoshop that would be no problem, but i can't really, all of the putting on color was done in paint.

whiteballz
04-02-2004, 03:09 PM
that i didnt reaslise (stupid me) ;) great work then!