PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery of my 914...

Egg Nog
04-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Just thought I'd share a few pictures...

Egg Nog
04-01-2004, 09:09 PM
I think that the last one here is my favorite... :)

kiwitt
04-01-2004, 09:16 PM
No "Full Frontals" :D

Ever considered the 914/6 ...

Egg Nog
04-01-2004, 09:27 PM
No "Full Frontals" :D

Ever considered the 914/6 ...

Everything is a matter of money :(

If I could afford a 914-6, I think I'd buy a Toyota MR2 Turbo instead :)

Niko_Fx
04-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Someone in another thread was obsessed with you washing your car and stuff... well here are some pics of the car looking really nice :)

I'm saving one for my collection of car pics.

PS: are those pics brand new?

Egg Nog
04-01-2004, 09:46 PM
PS: are those pics brand new?

They were around 10 mintues old when I posted them :)

Niko_Fx
04-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Glad to see the car is looking really nice. :)

What's the story of the Deutschland sticker?

Egg Nog
04-01-2004, 09:54 PM
I have no idea about that sticker... a previous owner put it on there. I kinda like it, though... it gives it somwhat of a classic foreign look.

I know that it wasn't imported. I actually have some of the receipts from the original purcahse in '73. It was bought right here in Vancouver.

bige321786
04-02-2004, 12:03 AM
sweet. are there any more pics on this site (or anywhere else) of your ride that we would be able to see?

henk4
04-02-2004, 12:34 AM
Glad to see the car is looking really nice. :)

What's the story of the Deutschland sticker?

There are no pictures showing the Egg-Npg proof of ownership, and this D-sticker is making me suspicious :D

Egg Nog
04-02-2004, 12:51 AM
There are no pictures showing the Egg-Npg proof of ownership, and this D-sticker is making me suspicious :D

Bottom of this (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2584) thread, foo! :D

OWNED. ;)

henk4
04-02-2004, 01:00 AM
Bottom of this (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2584) thread, foo! :D

OWNED. ;)

Almost convinced, a pic with the sign, the license plate and the nationality sticker, in combination with the manual, the service bills and the official car documents might just do the job completely. :D

Egg Nog
04-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Almost convinced, a pic with the sign, the license plate and the nationality sticker, in combination with the manual, the service bills and the official car documents might just do the job completely. :D

If it weren't completely dark out, I just might do that... for the fun of it :)

henk4
04-02-2004, 04:09 AM
If it weren't completely dark out, I just might do that... for the fun of it :)
first thing tomorow morning then. BTW I always thought you had 6 cylinder, (also 2 litres) but if I remember correctly the 4 cylinder got increased to 2 litres after the six was discontinued. Or is it as "US-Emission" version?

Falcon500
04-02-2004, 06:36 AM
Good to see you finally washed your car...you done a good job too but lacked final inspection on your wheels....You need some tyre sheen (preferbly a spray on cylicone base careful not to get it on the tread...unless you wanna do some great burnouts) and final inspection with a rag....sorry to be a smart arse but when i was a detailer something they couldent drum into me enough was dirty/non sheened wheels make a top car look more ordinary...
But all in all a top job makes me think i better get my arse into gear with my falcon...i finally have money! and a trade discount at rare spares....

Egg Nog
04-03-2004, 05:09 PM
first thing tomorow morning then. BTW I always thought you had 6 cylinder, (also 2 litres) but if I remember correctly the 4 cylinder got increased to 2 litres after the six was discontinued. Or is it as "US-Emission" version?

It's a '74, which is the year before they put a catalytic converter on it! Lucky me, I got a little more power :). Bosch D-Jetronic electronic fuel injection.

I decided not to do your little challenge, by the way... it seems like a little too much effort right now. Either way, it's not like it's very hard to believe I drive a $450 POS Porsche ;)

Falcon: The car wasn't washed when I took those photos :)...

Falcon500
04-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Wellwash it you bludger :) your not in a dought situation like we are here...and when (if) you get around to it rember what i told youit does wonders :)