PDA

View Full Version : my car is ****ed.

mehrshadvr4
10-16-2006, 07:55 PM
last night i was driving in street,and suddenly i saw a SUV trying to turn to highway from same street,but that dump ass insted of waitting for me to pass, just slamed in to my side.i tried to dodge him but he accelerator instead of braking. he hited me and i spun 2 times while all the pices of broken glasses hitting my face.i looked at my car and i saw half of my car is smashed.
here are some picturs of my car that i took with my cell phone.i was still brakeing in the new engine.
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/mehrshad/83b57db16630.jpg
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/mehrshad/0097e6de90d7.jpg

The_Canuck
10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Don't you hate isiotic drivers? Sorry bout the car man, its covered on insurance though, right?

mehrshadvr4
10-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Don't you hate isiotic drivers? Sorry bout the car man, its covered on insurance though, right?
thank.he didn't have insurance.my own insurance is going to take a look at my car.

johnnynumfiv
10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
What kind of car is it? I thought you were european, they have SUV's there?

baddabang
10-16-2006, 08:45 PM

your kidding right?

Sorry about your wip bro. I hope your insurance does something :(

mehrshadvr4
10-16-2006, 08:47 PM

that's a 3000gt vr4/gto vr4.i live in U.S
thanks baddabang

johnnynumfiv
10-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Ah, I take it english is not your first language then.

mehrshadvr4
10-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Ah, I take it english is not your first language then.

yup.:D

Vindesh17
10-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Damn that sucks, sorry to hear about that. Did you ask them about your insurance rates going up?

Viper007
10-16-2006, 09:50 PM
damn man sorry to hear about that hope it all gets taken care of

taz_rocks_miami
10-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident. :( Are you gonna sue the idiot that hit you?

whiteballz
10-16-2006, 10:42 PM
man that sucks, hope insurance works out for the best... did you get the dudes number plates? driving without insurance is a crime in aust, is it the same in the us?

Egg Nog
10-16-2006, 11:05 PM
I can't believe some places allow you to drive around without insurance. There are very few reasonal exceptions, but none of them involve places where there are highways.

I wish you luck in doing whatever you can to get out of this situation cleanly. You've already completed the first step by not getting injured :)

TVR IS KING
10-17-2006, 04:33 AM
[QUOTE=mehrshadvr4]last night i was driving in street,and suddenly i saw a SUV trying to turn to highway from same street,but that dump ass insted of waitting for me to pass, just slamed in to my side.i tried to dodge him but he accelerator instead of braking. he hited me and i spun 2 times while all the pices of broken glasses hitting my face.i looked at my car and i saw half of my car is smashed.
here are some picturs of my car that i took with my cell phone.i was still brakeing in the new engine.

Wow poor guy. Mustve been devastating...your english still doesnt make much sense.

Clivey
10-17-2006, 05:16 AM
Wow poor guy. Mustve been devastating...your english still doesnt make much sense.

At least he's trying. Most of us english-speaking members couldn't communicate at all in any other language.:D

Mehrshadvr4, sorry to hear about your car...insurance is compulsary in the US isn't it? If so, the other driver should be facing prosecution for not having any, plus you could probably sue them...

...the question is; how much time/effort went into making your car how you wanted it, and could you get another like it?

kingofthering
10-17-2006, 07:12 AM
ouch.... I hope the glass didn't hurt too badly..... Maybe the car can still be fixed.

mehrshadvr4
10-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanks guys.i am Ok. i was so angery at the sean.he made me even angerier when he says i passet the red light.thankfuly i had a witness so i could prove i had a green light.in U.S if some one has no insurance he won't pay for othere dameged car,but he will get ticket.i can sue him,but it takes long time and money.my insurance is going to pay me.then they will go after him.they will take a look at my car tomorrow.it depends how much they pay me.if they give me good money ,i'll fix this car.

Egg Nog
10-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Be sure that you make as much of a fuss as possible to your insurance company, so that you get as much as possible for the car. Regardless of what happened, insurance companies will almost always give you less than the car is worth.

Remember that even if the amount to fix your car is too much, you should be able to pull the engine (and any modifications) to sell or transplant to a second car.

10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear about your car.

did you know in canada you can only have working insurance papers in your car. if you have expired insurance papers you will get fined even if you also have your current insurance papers.

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Are you a Floridian?

That's a real bummer about your car. I like those, and they're beasts. The black wheels look cool.

I had a bus pull out on me on a roundabout when I was going round it the other week, so you know... nearly got pasted, but quick reactions (in the über-Pug) saved me and my mum from high insurance rates and whiplash.

SUVs and their drivers need a firm kicking.

carsnut
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
aw that sucks. thats why it's a good thing to know what pedal does what

Esperante
10-17-2006, 06:04 PM
I can't believe some places allow you to drive around without insurance. There are very few reasonal exceptions, but none of them involve places where there are highways.

I wish you luck in doing whatever you can to get out of this situation cleanly. You've already completed the first step by not getting injured :)
You can't drive around the US without insurance, either. The guy in the SUV could get his liscense removed, and I'll guarentee it'll be suspended, at the least.

Timothy (in VA)
10-17-2006, 07:10 PM
You can't drive around the US without insurance, either. The guy in the SUV could get his liscense removed, and I'll guarentee it'll be suspended, at the least.

Are you sure? I thought the laws regarding that varied from state to state; I'm almost certain there are states where it's not required. I know in Virginia it's illegal to drive without insurance.

Quiggs
10-17-2006, 07:50 PM
If they total it, buy it back from them and part it out on eBay and 3000GT forums.

mehrshadvr4
10-17-2006, 08:04 PM
i live in St.Louis MO.if they total it,i would be ****ed . i have to spend alot of money to take the engine out again and put it on othere car.if they totale it ,i hope they pay me alot ,so i could fix it.

F13
10-19-2006, 12:29 PM
sorry dude ...
that´s all i can say ...
[yoda mode]
nice car that have you
[/yoda mode]

mehrshadvr4
10-19-2006, 10:33 PM
well,they did total it.i am lookling for another vr4.i saw one that i kind of like it.i'll let you guys know when i bought it.i'll keep my car as well.

Gtek-i
10-19-2006, 11:31 PM
ya man...sry bout ur ride:( ps. is that a Supra beside your car?

mehrshadvr4
10-20-2006, 09:59 AM
ya man...sry bout ur ride:( ps. is that a Supra beside your car?

thanks.no it's a civic i had.now my brother own it.