PDA

View Full Version : LEgo Technic

coolieman1220
10-24-2006, 06:32 PM
So my friend showed me these really cool lego technic models. They seem really cool. i never really played wit lego or technic, more knex. These are really interesting though. what do you think. i wanna buy one now. amazing designs.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8285&cn=57

NSXType-R
10-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I always liked big rigs. I could be getting one. Nice find. :D

I wanted this one before. Now I'm not sure which one to get.

http://www.lego.com/eng/create/technic/productPage.aspx?family=technic&productNumber=8421

Gtek-i
10-24-2006, 09:04 PM
@coolieman: Never seen that one before! Looks sweet:D

pimento
10-24-2006, 11:10 PM
They used to make a mid-engined supercar.. my mate has it. This was about... 10 or so years ago.

jorismo
10-25-2006, 02:01 AM
Lego Technic > Kne'x ... It's such good stuff... I believe there also is a BMW F1 car and a Ferrari Enzo of Lego Technic...

henk4
10-25-2006, 02:14 AM
I always found it amazing what you could with Technic, like building a working 6x6 truck with longitudinal swing axles at the rear.

drakkie
10-25-2006, 02:21 AM
I always found it amazing what you could with Technic, like building a working 6x6 truck with longitudinal swing axles at the rear.

Then you really want to come playing at my place :D I have the tow truck,F1 car,robotic plane,helicopter,the space shuttle and much more :) I once build a car with a real and working gearbox :) It could go pretty damn fast on a deserted parking lot :) But those days are over now,i tinker with the real stuff nowadays :p

Edit: Not to forget the mobile crane i built with on of my uncles :) First we played with Lego then I got to control the real thing :D (he worked on one of them ;) )

Dantera22B
10-25-2006, 11:16 AM
i've got this bad boy. i'm 20 years old and bought it 8 months ago for £100!! (how sad, you might say). took me ages to build had to fit it in between work and gigs. tis a beast though. just noticed its been reduced by a tenner now :(

NSXType-R
10-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Dantera, I want that and this truck.:D

LotusLocost
10-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Then you really want to come playing at my place :D I have the tow truck,F1 car,robotic plane,helicopter,the space shuttle and much more :) I once build a car with a real and working gearbox :) It could go pretty damn fast on a deserted parking lot :) But those days are over now,i tinker with the real stuff nowadays :p

Edit: Not to forget the mobile crane i built with on of my uncles :) First we played with Lego then I got to control the real thing :D (he worked on one of them ;) )

Can I come too?:o

Dantera22B
10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
well NSX the shipping might cost a bit but it starts first time, its low mileage and the tyres are brand new. it can lift a sony errikson k500i. like i said before it's a beast.

NSXType-R
10-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Haha, I'd love to weight test those two babies, the wrecker and the crane.

I always had a sizable collection of Legos. It's just that I'm a bit lacking on Technic. :D