View Full Version : Double ouch!!

taz_rocks_miami
10-27-2006, 09:36 PM
When it's your time to go....

The poor pedestrian never saw it comming. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-bV803woo

kingofthering
10-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I have a weird feeling I'll die that way, some idiot in a retarded car will think I'm too slow, try to drive around, drive over, do some stupid shit, and I'll die.

taz_rocks_miami
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
I have a weird feeling I'll die that way, some idiot in a retarded car will think I'm too slow, try to drive around, drive over, do some stupid shit, and I'll die.

Let me guess what your close friends call you...Captain Optomist!! :D

mmm_aapls
10-28-2006, 01:23 AM
I have seen this before. Didn't this guy survive? Have a look at where the car gets T-boned (making an indent) and then watch it actually roll over the guy. I think I saw this on the news or something

man 430gt
10-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Well don't blame the wanker for bloody taking his time to cross!

Egg Nog
10-28-2006, 02:12 AM
I have seen this before. Didn't this guy survive? Have a look at where the car gets T-boned (making an indent) and then watch it actually roll over the guy. I think I saw this on the news or something

Yeah, amazingly enough, the guy did survive (and made a full recovery), although he was in critical condition for a while. They say that if the car hadn't been all dented in like that from the crash it almost certainly would have killed him.

Crazy.

henk4
10-28-2006, 02:41 AM
and the guy ignoring the red light, did he get the death penalty?

taz_rocks_miami
10-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Maybe the accident would have been less severe if one SUV hadn't hit another. At least the one that got T-boned wouldn't have fliped like it did.

and the guy ignoring the red light, did he get the death penalty?

Since the pedestrian lived, no. But I'm sure the DA's office had a field day with him/her. I'm sure the pedestrian sued the living daylights out of him/her!!

Esperante
10-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Which car is running the light? It's hard to tell. It looks like the PT Cruiser, because the cars on either side of the intersection on its road were stopped, or the car hit (looks like a Subaru Forester) was running the light too, or the pedestrian was jaywalking. It appears that no matter what happened, at least two people were breaking the law, with the exception of the chance that the road which the PT Cruiser was on had just had it's light changed to green, in which the PT Cruiser was already moving and went through the intersection and the rest of traffic had yet to get going. but even so that would've meant that the pedestrian started crossing before that light would've turned green.

henk4
10-28-2006, 09:10 AM
hm, wanted to check again but the video now requires proof that I am over 18...

NSXType-R
10-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Wow, my condolences to that young man. Sometimes, the weirdest things happen. What can you do?:(

pAinTrAin
10-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Yeah, amazingly enough, the guy did survive (and made a full recovery), although he was in critical condition for a while. They say that if the car hadn't been all dented in like that from the crash it almost certainly would have killed him.

Crazy.

Ya I heard he lived to lucky, lucky guy