PDA

View Full Version : Ford transit

Mustang
04-07-2004, 02:56 AM
has anyone here ever chopped a ford transit van bacause i am in the middle of one at the moment and am stuggling to get any ideas of what to make it into. if anyone has could they please post theere pics to give mesome inspiration. :D

this is the van im chopping.

whiteballz
04-07-2004, 02:58 AM
can u post the original pic? i myself am in the middle of a porche 911 conversion to a convertable (well all i have to do is clean the lines up) and i would be interested in seeing what every one can do to a transit! ( if they were willing to show off a chopped van!) :D :D :p

hahahahaha great timing... as i type this u put that up! lmao :D

Mustang
04-07-2004, 03:01 AM
hahahahaha great timing... as i type this u put that up! lmao :D

i was supposed to put it on first tike but i forgot

whiteballz
04-07-2004, 03:16 AM
uhhh i hate how big it is! and the lo-resiness of the pic is sad... or is it my oppinion? its making it harder/more annoying to chop!

UK CARS
04-07-2004, 04:19 AM
you could make it in to a custom party van!!! lower it, big chrome rims, cool paint job, and big speakers on the outside :cool: :p

fordfan2
04-07-2004, 04:28 AM
has anyone here ever chopped a ford transit van bacause i am in the middle of one at the moment and am stuggling to get any ideas of what to make it into. if anyone has could they please post theere pics to give mesome inspiration. :D

Seeing as i havent croped bfore and probs dont have the software to do it with my tip would be to turn it into a panel van if possible.

whiteballz
04-07-2004, 04:31 AM
holden should have left the panel van the way it was.

dead

ZerK
04-07-2004, 04:37 AM

Make it a pickup, then make the cab a convertable, and lower the windscreen height, Smart Crossblade style :)

painterr
04-07-2004, 04:44 AM
How about this pic. I resized it and then sharpened it and brought the rez up some.