PDA

View Full Version : Ohmygooses. Barbie Mobile.

TVR IS KING
11-12-2006, 11:14 PM
The pinkness... our eyes... make it stop...

Come on Barbie, let's go parking
Calling a small convertible a girl's car would land us in trouble with our female audience and no doubt mark us out as gender-bashing dinosaurs.

That hasn't stopped one Nissan dealer from seeking out a Barbie Doll buyer for its special edition pink Micra C+C with the registration BAR81E.

Under normal circumstances, you'd baulk at paying £14,750 for a pink Micra drop top, but this one is up for grabs at the bargain price of £36,250 courtesy of the number plate being valued at £21,500.

There is an upside, though, as the owner of the registration plate says he'll donate its value to Breakthrough Breast Cancer if anyone buys the car.

So, if you know a leggy blonde with more plastic than sense, we know just the car for her.

Pretty funny article really.
www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1312/

5zigen
11-12-2006, 11:57 PM
richard hammond had tested that car before and it embbarassing. may be itll suited blonde women or girl hihi :p

man 430gt
11-13-2006, 12:34 AM
I have one of these parked up near my house, dreadful:(

whiteballz
11-13-2006, 01:15 AM
i would drive it:)

deanee
11-13-2006, 01:22 AM
aaaaarrrgh!
yeah it looks really (PINK)

Volvoman
11-13-2006, 01:47 AM
richard hammond had tested that car before and it embbarassing. may be itll suited blonde women or girl hihi :p

Speaking of Richard Hammond, I was in the UK when he had his accident but there is no news of it over here down under. Can anyone fill me in on how he is doing?

Coventrysucks
11-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Speaking of Richard Hammond, I was in the UK when he had his accident but there is no news of it over here down under. Can anyone fill me in on how he is doing?

Thanks to UCP's magnificent search feature, you too can find the 120 post thread on the subject in just 10 seconds!!!!