PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you let women drive...

Gt1Street
11-17-2006, 06:14 AM
this.

Gt1Street
11-17-2006, 06:16 AM
and then some

jediali
11-17-2006, 06:45 AM
some of those cars deserve respect, arrghh it even frustrates me.

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 06:46 AM
lol @ the beemer on its side, HOW does that happen, I ask, please HOW

jediali
11-17-2006, 06:52 AM
i am in no way sexist but my mother thrashes our car, she doesnt realise that how she drives is soo bad for the car.

ScionDriver
11-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Ah thank you for blatant sexism. If women are such bad drivers, why are their insurance rates lower (Which is directly related to the fact they have less accidents?)

11-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Its amazing how they still have a safer "driving record" and lower insurance bills.
I think it's because the lack of driving skill is overcompensated by timid driving.
I don't hate women any more than I hate men, but it pisses me off how timid they are behind the wheel, yet still manage to do areal flips with their cars.

jediali
11-17-2006, 08:41 AM
i have crashed a car, i spun my civic on a wet road. I admit we young men take too many risks and overestimate our skill. (if you say that does that make you sexist?) no harm intended, i will be neutral. but lets not nit pick.

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Out of the group of say, 10 guys and four gals in our small little group we have, (been friends for over six or seven years) six of the guys have either written off, crashed or have been involved in a car accident, whereas none of the girls have. Even on radio, one man was served by a women after some sexist comments about "thier" driving ability. Driving stereotypes in relation to sex is probably, in my eyes, alot less noticeable in society today. At least where I am, no not in in the pantry, in Australia - but hey, might be a different story elsewhere.

jediali
11-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Out of the group of say, 10 guys and four gals in our small little group we have, (been friends for over six or seven years) six of the guys have either written off, crashed or have been involved in a car accident, whereas none of the girls have. Even on radio, one man was served by a women after some sexist comments about "thier" driving ability. Driving stereotypes in relation to sex is probably, in my eyes, alot less noticeably in society today. At least where I am, no not in in the pantry, in Australia - but hey, might be a different story elsewhere.

well said.

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Just came to memory, the same radio program highlighed, in Western Australia, road casualties and accidents caused by women were significantly less than those caused by men, ill see if I can dig up these figures, and I know for certain it linked in with the cheaper insurance rates etc. etc.

Where the stereotypes arrive? Our impatience in car parks, perhaps pressure when we are in the passenger seats and our lady friend is in the driver seat? A bit from column A and a bit from column B.

Viper007
11-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Yes its about time we had a thread dedicated to this. Also, lets have some threads of H2's being destroyed offroading or being humiliated.

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 09:25 AM
There already has been, well its already been touched on..now Holden want to sell it in Australia? Hi5 for Amercanising Australia even further..

SlickHolden
11-17-2006, 10:12 AM
You know what's happens when you let women drive, They have both hands on the steering wheel:mad: Think about it;)

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 10:24 AM
You know what's happens when you let women drive, They have both hands on the steering wheel:mad: Think about it;)

not getting enough womenly attention are we slick? lol

Vaigra
11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
I think slick needs....relieving.

SlickHolden
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
not getting enough womenly attention are we slick? lol
Getting too much:D

SlickHolden
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I think slick needs....relieving.
I just came from there:D

LisaS
11-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm sure if you'll dig deeper you'll find photos of what happens when men drive as well...

Guys usually take more risks... and when they try something and that works well, they want to try something more... and more... and more... I guess...

But I have to say, some people who drives "too" careful, or think that they're the only one on the road could be a "danger" as well... To be true, most of
the ones I have seen have been women, but there are some men out there too! :p

Merrill
11-17-2006, 10:56 AM
It really annoys me when women likes to drive slow, hog up the road and end up doing stupid things like that…I found the blond with the 350Z hilarious.

Gt1Street
11-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Yes its about time we had a thread dedicated to this. Also, lets have some threads of H2's being destroyed offroading or being humiliated.
been there, done that :D

kigango123
11-17-2006, 12:01 PM
timid driving is much more diffrent than good driving, women tend to be good drivers since they do not tend to drive agressively.

LotusLocost
11-17-2006, 12:27 PM
timid driving is much more diffrent than good driving, women tend to be good drivers since they do not tend to drive agressively.

You're a girl right?

kingofthering
11-17-2006, 02:06 PM
hmm.... my mother has owned a used Integra for 2-3 years, but we've already replaced most of the front clip after a fender-bender in the rain when some guy braked in front of her.

VtecMini
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Poor tree-fiddy. :(

What was she thinking, driving in those heels to start with!?!

Bearing in mind it's illegal to drive with your hands disabled by a mobile phone, or food or a drink, i find it somewhat laughable that it's okay to drive in shoes like that.

NSXType-R
11-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Oh yeah, I'm not surprised. They're usually not too good with cars.

kingofthering
11-17-2006, 03:58 PM
hahahaha.. How the hell did she manage to roll the 5-series on a flat road?
:D

silverhawk
11-17-2006, 04:05 PM
how on earth did she get that astra get on that rock? its too high even for a hummer.

Blitz_
11-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Women aren't aggressive drivers? You obviously haven't been in an underground car park, forced into a duel for the one parking spot left..

On all four occasions i've lost, i know, i don't do the male sex any justice, sorry blokes :D

teatako
11-17-2006, 09:53 PM
sure we men get into more accidents-as in quantity. but a lot of accidents that involve women are just way stupider than the crash situations our reckless driving puts us in.
now this story ,i donīt know if it qualifies as ownage but

my g/f reversed into my car, destroyed the radiator, the grille , the front fascia and the bonnet with her cr-vīs spare tire (you know, it has it on the back)

nothing happened to her car. and it all happened because she was parking and there was a speed bump in her way, stomped on the throttle instead of the brake.

ive been getting laid more vigorously ever since.

kigango123
11-21-2006, 08:58 AM
You're a girl right?

nop, i am just an aggresive driver.

mechanixfetch
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
my mother tends to make exscuses for her bad driving. Like when she reversed into a pole at the bank it was because she was stressed because my little brother hadn't wanted to go out. One of the funniest things I've heard was the sound of my mom backing into a pole *CRUNCH* followed by "CHRISTOPHER!!!!" (my little brother sitting in the back seat) I am in no way a perfect driver, I have 14 of 15 points on my license but she has 5 insurance claim accidents since I started driving and I have none.