PDA

View Full Version : 2 Chrysler Concepts

TVR IS KING
11-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Chrysler has released sketches of two concept vehicles that will be unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

Although the sketches and details are very vague at the moment, Chrysler says the concepts are a good indication of what might be rolling off the production line in two or three years.

The Nassau is a four-door, four-seater coupe that could be the evolution of the upcoming Sebring, according to our contact at Chrysler.

Aimed firmly at the luxury D-segment, the Nassau has a jutted snowplough nose with definite echoes of Chrysler's current PT Cruiser.

The Jeep Trailhawk Concept looks to be the next generation of the new Wrangler. It's based on the same platform as the 2007 Wrangler, and Chrysler is promising a more sophisticated drive but with the same emphasis on off-road ability.

However, it seems unlikely that we'll see the Trailhawk in production guise any earlier than 2009.

Both these concepts will be on display at the Detroit Auto Show. Rest assured that TopGear.com will be on hand to bring you all the latest news from the Yanks' biggest automotive extravaganza.

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1361/

Street_Dreamer
11-24-2006, 01:02 AM
i think they look really nice. I'd like Chrysler to release something like that in around 2 years, but they should release it soon all cars will look that 'modern'

Coventrysucks
11-24-2006, 07:58 AM
I hope the Nassau is to replace the Sebring.

I wouldn't have been surprised to find that it was a Ssang-yong rather than a Chrysler.

henk4
11-24-2006, 08:54 AM
I hope the Nassau is to replace the Sebring.

I wouldn't have been surprised to find that it was a Ssang-yong rather than a Chrysler.

the new Sebring was presented at the Paris Motor show during last September...

Ferrer
11-24-2006, 08:54 AM
And it is as awful as the last one.

henk4
11-24-2006, 08:57 AM
And it is as awful as the last one.

not awful, non-descript is better:)

Kitdy
11-24-2006, 12:19 PM
The new Sebring - I think - is a marked imporvement over the old one, and it does a good job of tying into the Chrysler-family range image that Chrysler is trying to get right now. It ties together well with the rest of their vehicles and looks pretty decent in silver. Here, here.

Coventrysucks
11-24-2006, 01:11 PM
the new Sebring was presented at the Paris Motor show during last September...

I am referring to the new Sebring.

What has mankind done to deserve such a thing?

Can someone tell me please?

henk4
11-24-2006, 01:20 PM
I am referring to the new Sebring.

me too, the 2007 model

TVR IS KING
11-25-2006, 01:46 AM
I believe we are getting those in Aus soon. :(

PerfAdv
11-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Maybe it'll sell better in OZ, I haven't seen a single new Sebring.