PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Nitro Commercials

Niko_Fx
11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Don't know about you guys, but I like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svq4Yu82ohs -- Laughed out loud the first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbXJ8h9JY8 -- It's ok, fun to watch.

baddabang
11-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I love the first one, they play it all the time during hockey games and I smile every time.

I like this one for the caliber too, its great.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qG0WkOx8y90

aNOBLEman
11-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Too bad both cars are very ugly. Especially the Nitro. In my opinion of course.

IBrake4Rainbows
11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
That Caliber One Made me laugh out loud the first time i saw it.

The Nitro one is Just fantastic. Good advertising leads to better perception of product, as Honda knows. so hopefully this means that Dodge might be on the way to some better acknowledged product.

coolieman1220
11-26-2006, 08:18 PM
the nitro is fugly and the advertisement where the car blows up after the jump is unrealistic

IBrake4Rainbows
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
the nitro is fugly and the advertisement where the car blows up after the jump is unrealistic

Seriously.

And for the record i think the Nitro isn't as ugly as people make it out to be - i think they're a chunky and reasonably attractive vehicle.

baddabang
11-27-2006, 06:48 AM

Seriously.

And for the record i think the Nitro isn't as ugly as people make it out to be - i think they're a chunky and reasonably attractive vehicle.

I disagree, maybe the more expensive model looks nice but I seen a base model just the other day in black with those cheap plastic fenders that the avalanche once had.

It wasn't exactly fugly but it looked really really cheap.

Viper007
11-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Oh man I really I like these ads they always make me smile I hadnt seen that second nitro one all the way through until now. Very funny that little head of a guy. Oh and love that caliber ad so funny.

jcp123
11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I love the one where the Nitro blows the ol' K-car sky high. Absolutely friggin' hilarious, although it's getting overplayed. Still one of my all-time fav commercials, though.

Gtek-i
11-27-2006, 12:18 PM
the second one made me laugh so hard...

IBrake4Rainbows
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I disagree, maybe the more expensive model looks nice but I seen a base model just the other day in black with those cheap plastic fenders that the avalanche once had.

It wasn't exactly fugly but it looked really really cheap.

Find me a car that looks excellent with black bumpers and i'll eat my toe nail.

unpainted fenders are meant to represent a lack of caring in regards to the paintwork of a car - namely scratches and stuff. it's not meant to be elegant, but effective.

when I see the Nitro i see elements of the Pathfinder and the old Cherokee - both very stylish vehicles.

KonaGreen
11-27-2006, 09:30 PM
I have to admit that I like the Nitro. And by that I mean the R/T model. Is it the replacement for the Durango?

adrenaline
11-28-2006, 01:21 AM
That first ad is brilliant!