PDA

View Full Version : Clockwork Orange

MRDETROITMETAL
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
LOL...This has to be the best one so far from my "I lied to her" series of pictures....

I told this babe, I was a fashion photographer, & then took her picture with a flash bulb camera !!!!:cool:

...but later on I told her the TRUTH, it was my first new car in years & I just wanted her picture with it !!

THAT was good for another round !!!;)

johnnynumfiv
11-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Looks incredibly fake.

kingofthering
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
OK, the wheels are a bit too bright, the girl's shadow's odd, and the car's reflection and the way the light enters the photograph makes it odd.
Otherwise, it's not that bad.

DesmoRob
11-27-2006, 09:30 PM
That looks like Penelope Cruz.

MRDETROITMETAL
11-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Yep !!!

...& boy O boy was she FUN to play with !!!!..SHE LOVED my NEW CAR !!!

even if i did use a FLASH camera from Walgreens !!!....flash bulb exposure (simulated) !!!

IBrake4Rainbows
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
your having some serious compression issues with that software you use, my friend.

MRDETROITMETAL
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
your having some serious compression issues with that software you use, my friend.

yeah it happens sometimes, your right but the originals are just fine tho....
I dunno how to fix it in an upload ???...& actually I used Adobe PS on this one too !!!

maybe post the full res pix but thats TOO BIG !!!

whiteballz
11-27-2006, 11:11 PM
even if this was meant to have a simulated effect of a flash photo, Ms Cruz
would be bright white in this shot.

DesmoRob
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Yep !!!

...& boy O boy was she FUN to play with !!!!..SHE LOVED my NEW CAR !!!

I don't know if I'm supposed to be angry, shocked, or just plain clueless as to why you would bother trying to convince people here that you actually fooled Penelope Cruz into posing for you.

Am I just missing something here? Please spare me from further humiliation.

jediali
11-28-2006, 01:15 AM
i thought you might talk about this in this thread:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/26805/normal_durango_95.jpg

MRDETROITMETAL
11-28-2006, 01:15 AM
RobPorsche...LOL..no man ...it's a series of pictures I am working on called..."I lied to her"...diff cars & diff babes, ...same concept...I lied to her cuz it's a VERT & she had to ride topless in it .
..then I take em HOME....shoot a pix and ...
WELL you get the IDEA ????

Conceptual Chop Art.

LOL !!!...it is a THEME thing...I got others of "Crime Cars" and "Hot Rodders"...
...like that, CONCEPT PICTURES, dig it ?

MRDETROITMETAL
11-28-2006, 01:21 AM
i thought you might talk about this in this thread:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/26805/normal_durango_95.jpg

Dude ..THAT is wicked !!!:eek: ...tell me about it ????
got a bigger pix ?....I love it !!!:cool:

jediali
11-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Dude ..THAT is wicked !!!:eek: ...tell me about it ????
got a bigger pix ?....I love it !!!:cool:

I am a big fan of Stanley Kubrick's films, one of which is "a clockwork orange" in this film they steal and drive this car for a while. see:
http://www.imps4ever.info/specials/centaur/probe/probe16.html
for more, its a famous car so pics should not be hard to find.

DesmoRob
11-28-2006, 09:56 AM
RobPorsche...LOL..no man ...it's a series of pictures I am working on called..."I lied to her"...diff cars & diff babes, ...same concept...I lied to her cuz it's a VERT & she had to ride topless in it .

Conceptual Chop Art.

LOL !!!...it is a THEME thing...I got others of "Crime Cars" and "Hot Rodders"...

I knew I was missing something:D. Hey, good job btw.

johnnynumfiv
11-28-2006, 10:11 AM

Conceptual Chop Art.

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.:rolleyes:

jediali
11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Sounds like someone needs to get laid.:rolleyes:

no kidding

MRDETROITMETAL
11-28-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL...yeah it's a TUTORIAL on how to pick up girls with a flashy car & bring them home....as IF anybody here needs that advice....LOL. & thx FOR THE COMMENTS !!

I knew that car looked familiar, have to get some pixs of it and do one up then,,,thx for the link to pix....:
http://www.imps4ever.info/specials/centaur/durango.html