PDA

View Full Version : Crx Concept

MRDETROITMETAL
12-01-2006, 05:39 AM
Base was a 1700 pix reduced to 1025, & yeah I had to clean it up after reduction, it is all brushed to achieve the redesign which is when I seen to encounter the most compression, so I am working to get as good a upload as possible here, therefore two uploads one direct the other Imageshack...:

Let's try & keep the snide comments to a minimum this time, as I am more interested in if you can see any differences to each upload, OK ?
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/585/crxredo3uh3.jpg

MRDETROITMETAL
12-01-2006, 05:51 AM
here it is in 800 size ???...tell me wat you see diff wise PLZ.

:confused:

Coventrysucks
12-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Pic 1 - "Art look", but done well - sharp, distinct lines - looks like a painting of metal

Pic 2 - "Art look" wobbly lines, looks rubbish.

It is the fact that it is a "riced" CRX and a high incidence of #2 that stops this from being very good.

Not a fan of the wheel arches at all either.

And can you please not link to pictures more than 800 pix wide, as it knackers the page layout, and peoples' connections. Use the attachment system for larger pictures, as you have done.

Esperante
12-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Much better. This is a primary example of why not to use shitty filters. Though the bonnet does look uncanny Fiero like...

MRDETROITMETAL
12-01-2006, 01:05 PM
THX !!!...Coventry, I did leave some rough edge parts and sure I could keep blending in layers, but was impatient to see if this would work better ...LOL. & ESP, i think it looks more 80-90's Dodge Daytona, but I see the Fireo look too, & most of the time I dont use Filters at all, but sometimes the layer adjustments can cause that effect too...I have to pay more attrention to the resultive look, but by the time I get a picture done ...lol, my eyes are all snow blind. !!!
Therefore it takes a day or so to come back & SEE what I actually got !!!...lol.

THX ALOT to both of you for the comments as they do assist me in steppin up the pictures.

külkedisi
12-02-2006, 09:42 AM
bad I THİNK sorry:(