PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop

Suka
04-08-2004, 04:46 AM
Well i have finnaly got Photoshop but cant work it to save my life! Its photoshop 7 and as i try and do things i will be posting here asking for help.
First off how do i rotate things i have cropped and how to i crop a shape other than a square?

austinreed
04-08-2004, 04:56 AM
i am kinda new so what is photshop??

Suka
04-08-2004, 05:10 AM
Its some software from Adobe that lets you munipulate photos very well, it is one of the best pieces of software to have.

austinreed
04-08-2004, 05:13 AM
ok thats cool thank you

Suka
04-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Well i had a little play with what i can do at the mo and came up with this.

Mustang
04-08-2004, 07:11 AM
to rotate images you go onto the layer that you want to rotate by choosing it at the bottom left corner. then when you are on the layer press CTRL + T together this will come up with the later selected so taht you can rotate it and stretch it. you cam also bent it by holding CTRL when you are changing the size buy moving the corner buttons.

if this sounds a bit complicated it wont when you try it out, if it is then pm me and i will tell you better how to do it. :D

Coventrysucks
04-08-2004, 09:11 AM
It would probably be worth getting some sort of book, or guide. The ammount of stuff you can do is vast, and you need a good idea about what everything does to get the most out of it.

I'm still waiting for a good book for 7 to appear in the library.

I have been using it since Feb, and most of the time I am :confused: :D

Matt
04-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Well i have finnaly got Photoshop but cant work it to save my life! Its photoshop 7 and as i try and do things i will be posting here asking for help.
First off how do i rotate things i have cropped and how to i crop a shape other than a square?

Edit, Transform is where you find the rotation, skew, and other similar tools.

I don't believe you can crop into any shape other than a square or rectangle. Files can not be any other shape.