PDA

View Full Version : Jus Got A New Car

maximus14433
04-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Jus got a new car, Dodge Viper GTS ACR its a '99 damn shes a beauty, only 13k on it. Got it for $78 900

http://dodge-vipers.com/pictures/acr82.jpg

byronleehk
04-08-2004, 03:10 PM
:eek: Wish I can afford anything like that...nice ride man!!

toyota_trevor
04-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Not that we don't believe that it is your ride, but take the Egg Nog challenge and prove it to us.

Spastik_Roach
04-08-2004, 03:38 PM
You can't help but be skeptical about this. But if it is yours, congratulations.

bige321786
04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure she'll be a good baby to keep in the garage and burn the streets up in. Some proof is needed though!

maximus14433
04-08-2004, 04:08 PM
true, ill get sum pics of interrior, engine. everything, imma try gettin my custom plates, but i wanna try get on tuning the badass, maybe add an DLM Super charger, i wanna get atleast 10-14PSI of boost. Sum smooth tubes, K&N's, forged pistons performance of course. But money will come thru time, that will all cost over $28 000+

whiteballz
04-08-2004, 04:12 PM
its all good and well for you to get these pictures... BUT wheres the proof?
nice car. very much a beast...

bige321786
04-08-2004, 04:34 PM
true, ill get sum pics of interrior, engine. everything, imma try gettin my custom plates, but i wanna try get on tuning the badass, maybe add an DLM Super charger, i wanna get atleast 10-14PSI of boost. Sum smooth tubes, K&N's, forged pistons performance of course. But money will come thru time, that will all cost over $28 000+

thats all fine and dandy, and will make for a serious machine, but before we hear anymore, we simply need a picture of a piece of paper with your UCP login name on it and the date or "UCP EggNog Challenge" written on it or some sort of undeniable proof.....piece it through the gear shifter, put it in the windshield, anywhere. Anyone and everyone has to go through EggNog's Challenge.

Misho
04-08-2004, 06:41 PM
congrats on the sweet ride !! that should be amazing to drive i guess !! :)

Niko_Fx
04-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Anyone and everyone has to go through EggNog's Challenge.

Specially someone who claims to own a Viper.

I really wanna see some proof. And if it is a joke don't take it any further, you'll end up loosing respect from other users.

;)

Chinky_boi
04-08-2004, 07:31 PM
wow a viper ehhh??? just need some proof and ya

we need proof because over the years we had alot of people lying saying they had really fine cars when they don't. people said they had skyline and they posted pics of interiors and the outside. but anyone can take pics of there friends inside and outside or anybodys interior and exterior and say its theres. you can even go to some sites and get it. so the only proof we need is write a piece of paper with your upc and stab it through the gear shift. and if you dont. well you will lose alot of respect

Sweeney921
04-08-2004, 08:48 PM
yes, very true. that is an amazing viper, and i praise you if you do own it

bballmikey105
04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE that right there is one sweet ride!

drakkie
04-09-2004, 01:20 AM
DAMN i really need to get a better job

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 10:05 AM
hahahaha actually, that isnt my car, lfmao! i was jus yankin ur chains! actually its my best friends step dads ACR and im just obssesed about it....im only 17!! how culd i ever get a Viper...LOL

Egg Nog
04-09-2004, 10:10 AM
hahahaha actually, that isnt my car, lfmao! i was jus yankin ur chains! actually its my best friends step dads ACR and im just obssesed about it....im only 17!! how culd i ever get a Viper...LOL

Wow... you sure fooled us ;)... :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
04-09-2004, 10:18 AM
7 posts asked for proof
4 posts praised the car

So in what world did you yank ANYONE's chain ????

Bet you're a virgin !!

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Virgin no...i lost that 3 months ago....was pretty late, and lost it to a pertyt skanky grl that really liked me, lol oh well enuf about ym personal life SHUSH

Niko_Fx
04-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Virgin no...i lost that 3 months ago....was pretty late, and lost it to a pertyt skanky grl that really liked me, lol oh well enuf about ym personal life SHUSH

That's too much information.

Matra et Alpine
04-09-2004, 12:13 PM
That's too much information...
Just like his original quote, I don't believe this one either :)

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 01:02 PM
you dont believe what....?

Batmobile_Turbo
04-09-2004, 01:15 PM
wow! your such a loser!!
you sure pulled the wool over our eyes, top drawer!

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 01:28 PM
woops didnt realize wut buddy wrote befo, ok believe wut u want, but either way u r a ------ ---- --- ----, man u wanna have attitude n be --- like that, go suk ur ---- ---- than u piece of ---- and eat ---- u freak show ---. all i hafta say, u start makin fun of me, call me loser, ill cuss u out, i wish i knew u, so i ...neevr mind this is just the net..2 bad

Batmobile_Turbo
04-09-2004, 01:33 PM
woops didnt realize ..........just the net..2 bad
your insults sting! now i will have to kill myself!

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 01:33 PM
I apologize 2 any1 i have offended, sorry to all except batmobile, hes the loser, not me as he says, if u wanna call some1 soemthing, and u dont know them, that makes u a ignorant little....well ur just the loser, for being so freakin ignorant.

Batmobile_Turbo
04-09-2004, 01:35 PM
I apologize 2 any1 i have offended, sorry to all except batmobile, hes the loser, not me as he says, if u wanna call some1 soemthing, and u dont know them, that makes u a ignorant little....well ur just the loser, for being so freakin ignorant.
your just wasting everyones time, you make a whole thread for this kind of cheap humor?

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 01:39 PM
your just wasting everyones time, you make a whole thread for this kind of cheap humor?
wasting every1 time?? listen, nobody told u to look up into here now did they, so ur wasting ur own time than looking up into here, and cheap humour...for saying i owned a car than said i didnt i was messin, wow, looks like ur takin sumthin serious, looks like ur one of those FORUMS SERIOUS kinda people, wow, anyways wasting ppls time, how bout u, wut do u have better to do than talk on this thing, uhhhh NUTHIN u computer geek, oh now im gettin ignorant. jus end it plz, im stoppin here, plz dont go on, or it'll keep going!! so SHUSH now

Batmobile_Turbo
04-09-2004, 01:41 PM
and another thing, this is a forum, you post things and people judge you on what you post, not the person that you are deep down inside, that is irrelevant in forums.

maximus14433
04-09-2004, 01:47 PM
suuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk ther buddy, r u done now? ok good shutup thnx

whiteballz
04-09-2004, 02:19 PM
... well this was fun, better then pay tv! thank you battie and other "dude"

Matra et Alpine
04-09-2004, 03:37 PM
OK, he obviously didn't take kindly to being asked to post positive things about real cars and avoidign the language.

I've banned him for a couple of days.
Hopefully he/she will come back with a different attititude.

carlover
04-09-2004, 04:07 PM
You can't give -1s to banned people?!?!? Well that sucks. ;)

Egg Nog
04-09-2004, 04:26 PM
woops didnt realize wut buddy wrote befo, ok believe wut u want, but either way u r a ------ ---- --- ----, man u wanna have attitude n be --- like that, go suk ur ---- ---- than u piece of ---- and eat ---- u freak show ---. all i hafta say, u start makin fun of me, call me loser, ill cuss u out, i wish i knew u, so i ...neevr mind this is just the net..2 bad

That post was completely incoherent. If you want to try to insult someone, at least type properly so that they can understand your contempt.

This guy is such a tool.

Niko_Fx
04-09-2004, 04:28 PM

Hahaha, well I don't know about that nor I care :)

At least he admited that the car wasn't his. (Well it was pretty obvious)

He thought it was funny, I just thought it was sad.....

IBrake4Rainbows
04-09-2004, 10:23 PM
This is probably the most excitement we've had on the forums since R_34 296 was kicked!

He is probably a poster child for birth control.

i know it sounds sad, but i hope the ban wears off soon, i wonder wat utter drivel will come out onto the screen in his next post.......

Spastik_Roach
04-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Next time hes gunna be the boss of dodge and be driving around in a Viper GTS-R with 10 turbos on it.

Batmobile_Turbo
04-10-2004, 12:58 AM
it's just such a cheap thrill to get a rise from these guys, you call someone a liar and he tells you when/how he lost his virginity..........

UK CARS
04-10-2004, 02:28 AM
this guys obivously a mental case! :p lets bring him back and bring back R_34 296 and as Ibrake4rainbow said see the riots they cause!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha HAAAAAAAAA HOOOOORRR :D

it will be a tricky job for the super mods! ;)

dashers
04-10-2004, 07:46 AM
hehe,jerry springer bring it on

bballmikey105
04-10-2004, 10:25 AM
R34 was cool. That sucked he got kicked. It was so fun reading his posts. That was so funny when that max dude made his apology. You dont have to say your sorry on the computer. Thats the beauty of the internet. I dont even know if any of you exist! I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.

Batmobile_Turbo
04-10-2004, 11:23 AM
R34 was cool. That sucked he got kicked. It was so fun reading his posts. That was so funny when that max dude made his apology. You dont have to say your sorry on the computer. Thats the beauty of the internet. I dont even know if any of you exist! I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.
he is still on, well sort of, he doesn't post very often. search for him, it will be fun like an investigation (plus it will be able to replace the fun we'd be having if maximus was here):D
anyway, r34 was sort of fun, i never had any real qualms with him, but he was a real dope at times (all times)

carlover
04-10-2004, 01:33 PM
I thoght the super mods blocked his IP so he could never come on again. :confused:

Niko_Fx
04-10-2004, 01:37 PM
I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.

It's me!!! I'm R34 muahahaha... JK :)

I thoght the super mods blocked his IP so he could never come on again.

You can change it ;)

IBrake4Rainbows
04-10-2004, 08:09 PM
I think he goes by the name Pliz, so be careful. He might have learned his lesson and be taking his rage out on some poor unsuspecting victim rather than our forums....

carlover
04-11-2004, 09:56 AM
I think he goes by the name Pliz, so be careful. He might have learned his lesson and be taking his rage out on some poor unsuspecting victim rather than our forums....
I thought he went by the name 296kw_r34. :confused:

Batmobile_Turbo
04-11-2004, 11:20 AM
I thought he went by the name 296kw_r34. :confused:
he's not causing any trouble under the name Pliz thoguh, the other names he was using he was causing trouble.

ZerK
04-12-2004, 05:46 AM
Maximouse gave up pretty quickly... these 'ive got me a ded hott car on ebay an iv bin pikin up da ladiz an kikin da ricez ass in ma ded hot car an i bet i cud smoke ne of u in ur sh*tty bangaz an im getin me a supachager an i bin doin low 6s on da strip' sorts usually only crack under the pressure after a few pages.. this guy didn't even make it to page two :p

Haha... classic :D

Falcon500
04-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Damn it! i missed this when i went camping :( i already had the bloke figured that he would of gone off if you mildly pulled his strings....though its already been said what a dumbarse i hope he enjoys haveing no self esteem...ohand on some sad news my falcon may be up for sale :( (we lack a crying face)...but on some good news I might also be getting rid of my sunny and will probly be looking for a 2 door XA falcon or preferably a v8 Chrysler Valient Charger....but well see if anything else catches my eye :)

Batmobile_Turbo
04-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Maximouse gave up pretty quickly... these 'ive got me a ded hott car on ebay an iv bin pikin up da ladiz an kikin da ricez ass in ma ded hot car an i bet i cud smoke ne of u in ur sh*tty bangaz an im getin me a supachager an i bin doin low 6s on da strip' sorts usually only crack under the pressure after a few pages.. this guy didn't even make it to page two :p

Haha... classic :D
no you guys have it all wrong, he didn't give up, he was banned until today (monday)

ZerK
04-12-2004, 01:23 PM
no you guys have it all wrong, he didn't give up, he was banned until today (monday)

Didn't he now?

Post #15, bottom of the page
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3015&page=1&pp=15

;)

Batmobile_Turbo
04-13-2004, 04:36 PM
Didn't he now?

Post #15, bottom of the page
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3015&page=1&pp=15

;)
what i meant was that he was trying to argue that he wasn't a loser (even though he made it into the UCP loser surviver) and then he got banned for swearing.

F1_Master
05-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Some ppl might want you to take a pic with it just to prove it belongs to someone near you, but I don't care. My uncle owns a Porsche 911 Turbo. (Read the top speed post) Anyway, I've never seen a blue and white ACR. Only red ones. I did however see an ACR in yellow with black stripes. Sweet. Now, I'm sure alot of you know that a 911 Turbo goes over 100K and a Viper is less. Well, after my other uncle died, I wanted the money to buy a Viper RT/10, Red with yellow wheels, and he said you have that d**m import car out there, and I don't like Vipers. The only good American car is an old Chevy. But he was german and he loved the 911 Turbo, so he bought one.

F1_Master
05-26-2004, 06:15 PM
PLease excuse my swearing. I was just quoting my uncle. He is such a butt.

foto_choppa
05-29-2004, 08:38 AM
ur a loser, i dont hav a car and i admit it, hell im just gettin my licence.
ur probably a 11 year old who had 'traumatic experiences' as a child

FREAK

Coventrysucks
05-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Foto choppa: who is that directed at? It isn't very clear :)

IBrake4Rainbows
05-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Methinks it was directed at mr. F1 Master.

Either way, i don't really believe his story until he posts proof, no matter how much he says he doesn't believe in the Egg Nog test, he needs to do it to prove to us it's a fact.

foto_choppa
05-29-2004, 09:53 PM
Methinks it was directed at mr. F1 Master.

Either way, i don't really believe his story until he posts proof, no matter how much he says he doesn't believe in the Egg Nog test, he needs to do it to prove to us it's a fact.
no, it was aimed at the numf##k who claimed it was his car-maxximouse or summin :D