PDA

View Full Version : The Super Moderator's

ENZOMAN
04-09-2004, 05:18 PM
I have a few questions for these "super mods"

once you become a mod, how do you get more power( like how do you ban someone?)

i've noticed that some who used to be mods have gone beyond, like eggnog, under his name it says throaty 914, does that mean he is above the other super mods?

one last question....what does it take to become a super moderator or beyond?

Matra et Alpine
04-09-2004, 05:24 PM

i've noticed that some who used to be mods have gone beyond, like eggnog, under his name it says throaty 914, does that mean he is above the other super mods?

Wouter's the best to answer :0

As the latest 'recruit' I was told it was down to attitude and quality of posts.

A mod can change the titles, some chose not to, egg-nog does.

As for beciming one, ........... a Ferrari delivered to my door and I'll see what I can do :)

ENZOMAN
04-09-2004, 05:26 PM
As for beciming one, ........... a Ferrari delivered to my door and I'll see what I can do :)[/QUOTE]

does hot wheels work for you???? :p :p :D

carlover
04-09-2004, 07:34 PM

If you ever become a mod. they'll tell you the answers to all these questions in the moderator forums. ;)

ENZOMAN
04-09-2004, 07:42 PM
If you ever become a mod. they'll tell you the answers to all these questions in the moserator forums. ;)

sounds like a party ;) :)

IBrake4Rainbows
04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Not really, there is some serious work going on in the Moderator forums :D

seriously, most of us were just asked (egg nog, Matra Et Alpine) while some of us have been here for a long time now (Me), most of us work hard at our position of responsibility making sure you guys have fun on the forums without having to deal with little uncomfortable niggles.....

Batmobile_Turbo
04-10-2004, 01:19 AM
i'd probably have fun being a Mod, dealing out justice like an old west sharrif and what not. because i can't stand those UCP lawbreakers.

Egg Nog
04-10-2004, 12:45 PM
I don't know if this is just by random chance, but it's true:

None of the mods ever asked to be a mod :) It was always requested by Wouter.