PDA

View Full Version : UCP Awards (2006) - Most Improved Member [Voting]

Rockefella
12-30-2006, 02:18 AM
Vote for UltimateCarPage.com's most improved member.

IWantAnAudiRS6
12-30-2006, 07:02 AM
Erm, please can someone change my vote to kingofthering? I voted for Jakg...

Jack_Bauer
12-30-2006, 07:13 AM
Erm, please can someone change my vote to kingofthering? I voted for Jakg...
Done :)

Esperante
12-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Jakg was almost as bad as Karrmann when he started, and I won't forget the 9/11 conspiracy argument with ADRENALINE. :D Both have improved exponentionally.

Vindesh17
12-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I voted Jakg also, but didnt he win last year too?

Rockefella
12-31-2006, 12:16 AM
I voted Jakg also, but didnt he win last year too?
This is the first ever awards year. I attempted it last year but kind of, well, no, I did procrastinate through it.

12-31-2006, 03:54 AM
I voted Jakg also, but didnt he win last year too?...did i?

adrenaline
12-31-2006, 04:51 AM
Jakg was almost as bad as Karrmann when he started, and I won't forget the 9/11 conspiracy argument with ADRENALINE. :D Both have improved exponentionally.

Having a 10 page bitch fight with some of UCP's respected members wasn't the best way to begin my membership :D

Since then I've been a bit more careful about how I choose to voice 'controversial' opinions :)

Vaigra
12-31-2006, 04:55 AM
I don't remember Adrenalines entrance...care to link me?
I voted Blitz. Starting off by telling Wouter to leave his own site, you can't not improve! :p

adrenaline
12-31-2006, 05:21 AM
I don't remember Adrenalines entrance...care to link me?
I voted Blitz. Starting off by telling Wouter to leave his own site, you can't not improve! :p

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21798&highlight=911+conspiracy

Many pages.

Basically what happened was, I saw a documentary claiming the attacks were self inflicted. There is a bunch of evidence that makes it all seem possible. So I posted it and asked what people thought. Then I started to get personally attacked. If you take the time to read through it (which I doubt - it's VERY long), you will find that from the very beginning I didn't attack anyone, nor did I force my opinion. I just posted what I thought, and was attacked for it. Since I was being called a dipshit for believing it was true, I started copying and pasting from a 911 website. From there, alot of shit started :D To this day I still believe I was treated unfairly. I actually tried to be nice about it and prevent an arguement, I kept going over the smiley count! :D

Esperante
12-31-2006, 09:21 AM
You were mistreated. But you have to understand:I frequent an arhictecture site that has a huge forum for WTC redevelopmen, and I swear that by the week we get some sort of egotisitical, belligerent dumbass who swears 9/11 was a conspiracy because he saw Loose Change, and they always make an entrance like you did.

Here's one:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=119237

Here's another (Silverstein was the developer who signed a 99 year lease on the WTC days before 9/11, and hence he controlled almost all of what would be rebuilt):
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=115096

Here's another:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=111065

[You can probably figure out who I am in the above]

So, yeah, sorry. I'm just sick of all the people who come parading claiming they know everything about physics and engineering after they saw a poorly researched film by college twats with more pride than education. :)

henk4
12-31-2006, 09:32 AM
can we borrow your password and user name?:)

Esperante
12-31-2006, 09:38 AM
Only if we can post cats. :D

henk4
12-31-2006, 09:46 AM

these will be ruthlessly removed to the asylum

The_Canuck
12-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Resist oppression! Cat oppression.

LandQuail
12-31-2006, 02:33 PM
So, yeah, sorry. I'm just sick of all the people who come parading claiming they know everything about physics and engineering after they saw a poorly researched film by college twats with more pride than education. :)

I don't pretend to know what the **** happened on 9/11, but I do think Esperante deserves an Amen for this one.