PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Edition HHR

MRDETROITMETAL
01-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Well I finally got around to doing this...it is going to be built by the studio for our GM shows at race events....:

drakkie
01-07-2007, 04:09 AM
It looks ok-ish. Atleast much better as most others from you. What happened on the rear graphic though ? Did you use the smudge tool on it or something ? :o

perhaps you can also try and post a bit more hi-res pictures next time ?

SRK
01-07-2007, 06:15 AM
its ok...Looks good if that rear image is removed..

Blitz_
01-07-2007, 06:21 AM
red tint ftw!

SPHFerrari
01-07-2007, 11:37 AM
..it is going to be built by the studio for our GM shows at race events....:
sweet, id love to see a photograph of the real finished product. in fact, id love to see a photo of any real work youve done, something like a vinyl wrap or some work you have done for GM. id be very interested to see what it comes out looking like. please just post an unaltered photo of your real work.

cmcpokey
01-07-2007, 11:53 AM
i actually like the font end of yours a bit better than the real one. it looks good. and the flames are pretty good even. i remember the rear graphic with the ninja in the middle... i think you should make that layer a bit more transparent, and it might as some realism to that part, but you're coming along with the reality of your chops. some of them anyway.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-07-2007, 04:10 PM
THX,..only real pisser for me on this is the resolution.
This is a 3000 res orig, & the grille esp is jagged here.
That happened when i resized it, & I still cant seem to figure out why thats happening, but it does the same on the unmodded picture too !!!
The back graphic is NOT blurred either, but appears that way here !!...tho it is a Art Picture.
So, just for kicks, heres the orig size (2985) !!! :

(oh as soon as we get the real one built , I will post up a few photos for ya ! )

SupraMan22
01-07-2007, 10:28 PM
i had no problem resizing it. You obviously are using a crap program, figured since your all professional and everything you would be able to get the best. Welp guess not. Please post the actual car, i couldnt imagine chevy doing anything like this.

Your welcome, its like its hard to do or something for you.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-08-2007, 04:07 PM
I Had a bug in my software, cleaned it out ...but THX SP !!!

Appreciate your effort there.

I will post the car when it is finished.
This is a project between GM & Stingraysstudios, done under license from Chevy.
It will be at racing events during 2007, & there will be Lotsa Pictures !

SPHFerrari
01-08-2007, 08:05 PM
have you done any projects like this before? vinyl wraps and whatever?

MRDETROITMETAL
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Doin one right now, of a coupla vans for a business. but this is a new area for us at the studio...one we have done alot of preperation for tho, as it represents a great deal of income for us. Under our deal with GM we will be placing our designs at participating delerships nationwide this year, so the dealer can install these "wraps" on new GM cars. We are preparing a cataolg of designs, previews of which can be seen on our website. Also I am open to anyone who wants to submit a design to us as well. !!
There is alot of work here !!!
Prepackaged Designs of racewraps by the studio will also be available for any car or truck at auto parts stores this year too !