PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with forum texts

Batmobile_Turbo
04-10-2004, 10:38 PM
i have had this problem since the first time the forums were changed to the blue interface
the text always blends into the background of the page like on the main page (pic 1), or it is really hard to see like picture two.

NoOne
04-12-2004, 06:13 AM
Very strange as I find the text in both those areas to be black on my computer.

Mustang
04-12-2004, 09:38 AM
i have had this problem since the first time the forums were changed to the blue interface
the text always blends into the background of the page like on the main page (pic 1), or it is really hard to see like picture two.

i have had the same problem but wiht other things aswell such as when you view a persons profile all the writing is invisible unless you highlite it :mad:

ENZOMAN
04-12-2004, 05:02 PM
i have had the same problem but wiht other things aswell such as when you view a persons profile all the writing is invisible unless you highlite it :mad:

maybe change the color settings on the desktop will help
i know my colors looked weird at first, but then i changed the settings to 32bit (true color)

stratos
04-17-2004, 09:32 AM
this heppen me yesterday so i ask to the administrators if theres any problem with ucp forum ? :confused:

GT500
04-17-2004, 11:40 AM
I think it's probably something to do with your settings for fonts, resolution, etc. It all appears fine for me though.... :confused:

carlover
04-18-2004, 10:49 AM
this heppen me yesterday so i ask to the administrators if theres any problem with ucp forum ? :confused:
This happened to me also... :( But then I just went out of the thread and back in and everything was fine... :confused: