PDA

View Full Version : Gta

MRDETROITMETAL
01-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Pontiac GTA Concept Car ;)
I am NOT gonna show you the orig picture, because I'd prefer to get comments on THIS picture and not what it was, But see if you can Guess what it was ???...there are still a few "parts " of it left ;:D

No it was NOT a Ferrari.

McReis
01-23-2007, 04:58 AM
You have destroyed a Serenissima.
And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork.

Imakuni
01-23-2007, 10:18 AM
It's poor.

Gtek-i
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
ohh...my eyes

Vindesh17
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
why do you insist on screwing up such beautiful cars?

LotusLocost
01-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Not have you just messed with one of the finest pieces of automotive history, you have messed with an excellent photo as well...
I bet the photographer is crying his brave tears as we speak..

Chop the jap-crap and police interceptors, but leave the classics alone, you can not ad anything, and I repeat in capital letters: ANYTHING, useful to this car with your skills. Not today, not in the future.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
No thats NOT what it was.

Try again.

...& my skills are perfect enough to make money at it anyway too !

Egg Nog
01-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys. Seriously, you guys are pricks. Take it at face value. Grow up.

Who gives a flying *@$() if he photoshopped this car? What does it matter if he "ruined a good car"? It's a photoshop. It's not even real. For the record, I'm sure we've all seen better, but it's not bad by any means.

It's actually pretty creative, although it may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that you guys seem to think you deserve from everyone.

Viper007
01-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys. Seriously, you guys are pricks. Take it at face value. Grow up.

Who gives a flying *@$() if he photoshopped this car? What does it matter if he "ruined a good car"? It's a photoshop. It's not even real. For the record, I'm sure we've all seen better, but it's not bad by any means.

It's actually pretty creative, although it may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that you guys seem to think you deserve from everyone.

Listen to the man hes right. Although many members of the community may not accept what he has done to the cars we must accept it and not criticize him for what is good work regardless of any other factors. Keep it up, don't let anyone stop you.

TVRs4eva
01-23-2007, 07:32 PM

Last time I tried to stick up for MRDETROIT and chastise his critics, they said that "it's all in good fun." That's such bullsh!t, Egg Nog I agree with you entirely, I don't see any constructive value to bashing on every photoshop he puts out, half of which are skillful, and the only issue is different preferences on style. You guys are being dickheads, and need to lay off the harshness a bit. My two cents.

Rockefella
01-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I think it's a descent chop.. not really my cup of tea as I prefer the original, but it's nothing to scream and cry over.

acemotorsport
01-23-2007, 07:44 PM
look im sick of mrdetroitmetal coming up with a chop every 5 mins you need to take longer making your chops

TVRs4eva
01-23-2007, 09:08 PM
look im sick of mrdetroitmetal coming up with a chop every 5 mins you need to take longer making your chops
Even so, that's not grounds to rip on him every time he posts a chop. Personally, I congradulate him for contributing so much of his work to the website, even if I don't like the style he produces or if he spend 5 minutes making it. Constructively criticize, or complement, but leave the flaming alone.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-23-2007, 10:34 PM
THX.

Here is the orig...because I never posted it before (so how could you prefer the orig when there was NONE ?)...& I did not post it for eactly the reasons stated here.

I am glad that I did not have to point all of that out tho !!!

THX again.

This "chop" took well over 5 hours to do, and it is NOW a PONTIAC GTA Concept & not anything else, nor is it meant to be a redo of a "classic" auto at all, rather a new concept car based on inspiration from classic designs of the past that has been updated and reworked into a current design.

I was hoping for comments based upon that criteria.

Plus just for your information, it is the Racing Art pictures that sell, chops like this and other more realistic type pictures do not sell as well, and have less appeal in general to buyers...tho we do offer those too and we do sell pictures like this one, just not as many as the other more "artistic" pictures.

Anyway it was a Binzarinni GT (think I spelt it right ?) c 1967, I always liked this car and as I say it is a challenge to do this type of DESIGN. tho I admit I got a little baked staring at it for so long at one sitting, so there is now I see a few things i could "touch up" to bring out the details a bit more, but the Design is exactly what I inteneded it to be...A PONTIAC.

I do appreciate you guys comments, ALL of them.

LotusLocost
01-24-2007, 12:49 AM
THX.

Here is the orig...because I never posted it before (so how could you prefer the orig when there was NONE ?)...& I did not post it for eactly the reasons stated here.

I am glad that I did not have to point all of that out tho !!!

THX again.

This "chop" took well over 5 hours to do, and it is NOW a PONTIAC GTA Concept & not anything else, nor is it meant to be a redo of a "classic" auto at all, rather a new concept car based on inspiration from classic designs of the past that has been updated and reworked into a current design.

I was hoping for comments based upon that criteria.

Plus just for your information, it is the Racing Art pictures that sell, chops like this and other more realistic type pictures do not sell as well, and have less appeal in general to buyers...tho we do offer those too and we do sell pictures like this one, just not as many as the other more "artistic" pictures.

Anyway it was a Binzarinni GT (think I spelt it right ?) c 1967, I always liked this car and as I say it is a challenge to do this type of DESIGN. tho I admit I got a little baked staring at it for so long at one sitting, so there is now I see a few things i could "touch up" to bring out the details a bit more, but the Design is exactly what I inteneded it to be...A PONTIAC.

I do appreciate you guys comments, ALL of them.

Unlike many other people in here I actually DO surf and find interest in the main page of UCP.http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=2917 I bet you find something familliar if you click that link.

And what about the rest of you guys?? wtf....
If you post something in a public forum, is it not normal to recieve reactions of what you post? Bad and good reactions?
Why all the sympathy? He is a smart ass and utterly rude in most of his post.

McReis
01-24-2007, 03:04 AM

If my memory doesn't fail, when MRDetroit came here he not very kind to any criticism and he said he was a digital artist and that he sold his artwork for thousands of dollars. If so, he should be at a professional level, if not of skills, of maturity. That implies taking criticism and not reacting in a childish way has he did before.
There have been people here who were even worst than him and were never bashed. Why? Because they were humble enough.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-24-2007, 04:23 AM
OK I stand corrected, never heard of this car by that name, I always knew of it tho as a binz...so BFD. I got the name wrong, its a PONTIAC now anyway cant you understand that ???

...& I am RUDE....LOL. OK then i'm rude, but Please go back and read this thread agian dudes, then tell me whos really rude, K ? I just let it go by this time thats all, and that still was not good enough for you ?...now I HAVE to be Humble and only chop cars you all approve of chopping and I have to do them the way you like them to look or thier shit ?.

SURE You guys sound real Humble,
Oh Yeah I surf too...in the Ocean, & Thx for your comments on the chop too, BTW...?????

...and sorry but Humble just aint in my vocabulary because I work long hours & cant afford it, and besides if someone is gonna be "humble" they have to First Respect the people they are being humble to, right ?
...and respect has to be earned.
So,...wanna try posting a comment on the CHOP next time ? That I would RESPECT.

McReis
01-24-2007, 05:05 AM
OK I stand corrected, never heard of this car by that name, I always knew of it tho as a binz...so BFD. I got the name wrong, its a PONTIAC now anyway cant you understand that ???

...& I am RUDE....LOL. OK then i'm rude, but Please go back and read this thread agian dudes, then tell me whos really rude, K ? I just let it go by this time thats all, and that still was not good enough for you ?...now I HAVE to be Humble and only chop cars you all approve of chopping and I have to do them the way you like them to look or thier shit ?.

SURE You guys sound real Humble,
Oh Yeah I surf too...in the Ocean, & Thx for your comments on the chop too, BTW...?????

...and sorry but Humble just aint in my vocabulary because I work long hours & cant afford it, and besides if someone is gonna be "humble" they have to First Respect the people they are being humble to, right ?
...and respect has to be earned.
So,...wanna try posting a comment on the CHOP next time ? That I would RESPECT.
To avoid criticising your chop: fix your writing!!!!!
And stop the underlining.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-24-2007, 05:28 AM
^^^^^NO.

my writing ahs NOTHING to do with thwe chop, so just gewt over it....lol.

Comment on the chop or dont say nothing ...that would actually be better.

Think I will just go back to ignoring these STUPID posts....it was alot easier and actually I think the others here said everything for me anyway.

OUT.

McReis
01-24-2007, 05:31 AM
NO.

my writing ahs NOTHING to do with thwe chop, so just gewt over it....lol.

Comment on the chop or dont say nothing ...that would actually be better.
Avoid tellig me what I should write or not.
I don't get over anything. It's on the forum rules that everyone has to write proper english in a clear and correct way. As a moderator, I have to advise you to respect the rules if you want to be here.

yalim10
01-24-2007, 08:18 AM
How about making your own topic called MRDETROITMETALs chop or something like that, you are causing a pollution on the forum. you attach a chopped picture two people comment and then the thread dies... I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...

Egg Nog
01-24-2007, 02:11 PM
I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...

Don't look at them. Problem solved. There's a lot worse he could be doing than posting original content.

derekthetree
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
How about making your own topic called MRDETROITMETALs chop or something like that, you are causing a pollution on the forum. you attach a chopped picture two people comment and then the thread dies... I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...

I agree with this.

Don't look at them. Problem solved. There's a lot worse he could be doing than posting original content.

and to help with this, could you maybe put more accurate thread titles MRDetroit?

MRDETROITMETAL
01-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Avoid tellig me what I should write or not.
I don't get over anything. It's on the forum rules that everyone has to write proper english in a clear and correct way. As a moderator, I have to advise you to respect the rules if you want to be here.

your a mod?...jeez. Then, I really think that you should have refrained from some of those comments you made even more so & you should just comment on the pictures and leave it at that to set a proper example for others here.

"You have destroyed a Serenissima.
And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork."
- your words exactly !!!
...and THAT is what stared this first off, a pretty Bad example IMO for a Mod to post that kinda comment.

Say what you want, but understand I'll do the same. Thats only fair. I dont mind if you crit my pictures, but dont lay personal crap out here directed at ME. I do not appreciate that at all.

Clear enough English for you ?
Good we understand each other then now.
Peace.

I could make ONE thread as a MDM gallery thing if ya want me to do it like that, ...no problem.;)

Vaigra
01-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Just because he's a moderator, doesn't mean he's not allowed to express his opinion. He's a member of this forum, just as you are, first and a moderator second.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah that fine...but the attitude of dissing towards someone regarding thier personal BUSINESS is a point I already disscussed with the MODS on this site and it was agreed that that type of comment was inapprorate, and here he goes off first thing steppin to me like that !

Look heres the bottom line, I dont care I am getting artworks ready for Daytona (24 hr race this weekend followed by speed week and then the 500) ...so I dont have time to argue anymore, but it was fun and helped get thru the "off season"...so Ill be leaving your little world here alone soon enough, as I wont have time to post stuff every day or respond to you anymore. Ill be looking but ya wont hear as much from me here anymore,..but you can watch me on TV tho...LOL.

Vindesh17
01-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Look heres the bottom line, I dont care I am getting artworks ready for Daytona (24 hr race this weekend followed by speed week and then the 500) ...so I dont have time to argue anymore, but it was fun and helped get thru the "off season"...so Ill be leaving your little world here alone soon enough, as I wont have time to post stuff every day or respond to you anymore. Ill be looking but ya wont hear as much from me here anymore,..but you can watch me on TV tho...LOL.

Thank the lord, and Im not even religious.

McReis
01-25-2007, 03:32 AM
your a mod?...jeez. Then, I really think that you should have refrained from some of those comments you made even more so & you should just comment on the pictures and leave it at that to set a proper example for others here.

"You have destroyed a Serenissima.
And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork."
- your words exactly !!!
...and THAT is what stared this first off, a pretty Bad example IMO for a Mod to post that kinda comment.
Vaigra answered to that pretty well.

Say what you want, but understand I'll do the same. Thats only fair. I dont mind if you crit my pictures, but dont lay personal crap out here directed at ME. I do not appreciate that at all.
Any critics can be regarded as personal when you want. But I can't have an opinion about your personality without knowing you, specially because I'm sure you are a lot less arrogant in person.
When you came to this forums you told everyone you made lots of money with digital artwork. Now you are needing advice from even the less skilled photoshopers. Honestly, I can't do half the things you do with the photos, but I think it's strange that someone who runs a business of digital artwork, doesn't even know how to resize properly.
My point is that if you came here with a more humble attitude from the beggining, noone would have ever bashed your work.
This said, I do hope you improve and I do hope you make a lot of money with that, if it's your dream.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
OK thx McReis, ...I understand your point, but you missed mine.

I dont NEED your or anyones Help for my business or even to improve my skills though I am always willing to learn a few new tricks, Rather I am INTERESTED in the reactions and IDEAS that result from various posts I make, call it more Market Research for me than asking for assistance.

But here's the really messed up comment in your post ;

"My point is that if you came here with a more humble attitude from the beggining, noone would have ever bashed your work."

...see that says it all,...I dont need help, you do if you can dilberately "bash" a persons WORK because of thier WORDS, thats pretty pathetic. To deride a person for thier attitude as you precive it to be (rightfully or not) in Spite of the obviously competent works is very childish behavior.

To expect me to accept (humbley) such obvious BS commentary is stupid...that I will never do, nor should I or anyone be asked to either.

I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm, because of my ability to precieve and understand people's perception of my "Art", and that of my studio artists, which enables me to Market the products we sell in a very effective and profitable manner.

Your comments and those on ALL the various fourms where I may post pictures is only a factor in guaging reaction to different ideas, if from your comments I gain some insight, then Thats why I post and continue to do so.

Funny thing is that everywhere I go, the pictures cause a sensation positive and negitive, this fourm is not unique in that respect, and I do take a hard line in my opnions too, but in every case the Pictures always overcome any attitude I may exhibit, and thats the bottom line for me.

That said ...I welcome any constructive crit you or anyone may post.
If ya wanna "bash" well I kinda set up a thread for that with the "Camery" thread....lol.

derekthetree
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm, because of my ability to precieve and understand people's perception of my "Art", and that of my studio artists, which enables me to Market the products we sell in a very effective and profitable manner.

to me this explains everything. Are you the owner/marketing director for a auto art company rather than one of artists?

Waugh-terfall
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Hmm, now I've seen both the photoshop & the orig' I'm quite impressed. Although it's not my cup o' tea, th glass room part is VERY impressive.
EGG NOG = THE VOICE OF REASON = JEBUS

MRDETROITMETAL
01-25-2007, 03:18 PM
to me this explains everything. Are you the owner/marketing director for a auto art company rather than one of artists?

I am Both, a Partner Owner/Marketing Director and the primary Art Editor of ALL the works we sell, the majority of which are still the works I create myself.;)

McReis
01-26-2007, 05:06 AM
I dont NEED your or anyones Help for my business or even to improve my skills (...)

...I dont need help, (...)

I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm,.
Then what the hell are you still doing here?
You say you are doing market research, right? Then go do it anywhere else because the point of this is forums is not to help anyone run his business.

jediali
01-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Clear enough English for you ?
Good we understand each other then now.
Peace.
no way to speak to a moderator

McReis
01-26-2007, 05:40 AM
no way to speak to a moderator
A moderator is just another member, so if it's ok for others, it's ok for me.
Besides, the limits of a moderator are generally higher than those of the regular member. :)

jediali
01-26-2007, 07:11 AM
A moderator is just another member, so if it's ok for others, it's ok for me.
Besides, the limits of a moderator are generally higher than those of the regular member. :)
good point, but its stil rude - like the time i called henk4 a internet bum innapropriately:eek:

MRDETROITMETAL
01-26-2007, 12:58 PM
McReis...I got NO beef with you man, STOP trying to stir one up !!!
...its like you just cant seem to control yourself or can you..?

Nor do you seem to understand my comments.

It is NOT all directed at YOU, and this aint all about me either as it is obvious form the OTHER posts here that this attitude thing is also prevelent towards others here too.

Do what ever you like to do, and say what you want, just dont step to me with that crap. I aint buyin into it at all. If it is OK for you to post rude comments, then its OK for me or anyone else too ???

...and what I am doing here is MY business and not yours.
I do have an interest in WM's work and THAT is why I came here to start with. I suggest you just back off from steppin to me time after time, as it accomplished nothing to your benefit.

Peace OUT bro....really. I have made my point clear here, just show a bit of respect !

McReis
01-26-2007, 01:06 PM
You make no sense.
Have a nice weekend.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-26-2007, 01:13 PM
You make no sense.
Have a nice weekend.

OK, cool. & you too man, enjoy the weekend.:D

jediali
01-26-2007, 05:30 PM
McReis...I got NO beef with you man
no worrys, ill gee you some beef..
http://www.yellowsheet.com/retail/images/sirloin_steak_round_bone.JPG

Timeh
01-26-2007, 05:52 PM
no worrys, ill gee you some beef..

That looks like a tasty cut.

And MRDETROIT..... listen to the critics, even if they are rude. Absorb the problems they have raised and learn to fix them. You call yourself a professional but still react to criticism like a 13 year-old pulling a tantrum. Most professionals and successful businesses see criticism as an opportunity to further enhance their work and learn from their mistakes.

From what I've seen on these forums, I conclude that you are an artist that has a business, but not a professional.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-26-2007, 10:59 PM
That looks like a tasty cut.

And MRDETROIT..... listen to the critics, even if they are rude. Absorb the problems they have raised and learn to fix them. You call yourself a professional but still react to criticism like a 13 year-old pulling a tantrum. Most professionals and successful businesses see criticism as an opportunity to further enhance their work and learn from their mistakes.

From what I've seen on these forums, I conclude that you are an artist that has a business, but not a professional.

If you intimate that by becoming "Professional" I would not have time to screw around, I would take myself too serious and will have lost any shred of Humor, because I was INTIMIDATED by what others Might Think of me...then I guess your Right.

On the other hand tho....I doubt your right about any of it.:p

...u smell something burning ???....;) :

kingofthering
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
If you intimate that by becoming "Professional" I would not have time to screw around, I would take myself too serious and will have lost any shred of Humor, because I was INTIMIDATED by what others Might Think of me...then I guess your Right.

On the other hand tho....I doubt your right about any of it.:p

OKAY... I don't think we have any idea what you said.

Are you saying that "If you are trying say that if I am a professonal, I would be too busy working instead of creating chops every day because I was intimidated."

2ndclasscitizen
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
He doesn't. He means that by becoming professional would act in a professional manner, take all criticism into consideration, rather than bitch and whine like a 13yr old. Do you respond to your clients criticisms and suggestions like you do to ours?

MRDETROITMETAL
01-26-2007, 11:42 PM
You all still dont get it huh ?

Professional means you know what your doing the way You know how to do it, better than anyone else can do exactly what you do. As for the rest of it...it dose not matter at all.

You can be the biggest Jerk in the entire World and it wont matter,...people will pay for what you can do in spite of it. So why should I give a s**t what anybody thinks ??? Truth is I dont, because I dont have to. Now like it or not, THAT is being professional. The right way, not suking up to some person who dose not have the ability to understand much less do what you do. If that sounds arrogant, it is NOT, it is just Honest, and that people respect, I prefer people having respect for what work I do and accept it for what it is rather than like me as a person,
because as a professional that dose not matter in the least.

Pay me, do it my way and do it now or get the F*** out !

THAT is professional. You dont have to like it, thats the real world and how it works.

Smithy
01-27-2007, 12:49 AM
fix the perspective on the front. Use a sharp eraser along the sides of each of your layers. This should help the blurriness a lot...

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 01:52 AM
^^^ THX, thats a good idea ill have to go back and check the layers and see if it helps.

2ndclasscitizen
01-27-2007, 01:58 AM

Professional means you know what your doing the way You know how to do it, better than anyone else can do exactly what you do. As for the rest of it...it dose not matter at all.

You can be the biggest Jerk in the entire World and it wont matter,...people will pay for what you can do in spite of it. So why should I give a s**t what anybody thinks ??? Truth is I dont, because I dont have to. Now like it or not, THAT is being professional. The right way, not suking up to some person who dose not have the ability to understand much less do what you do. If that sounds arrogant, it is NOT, it is just Honest, and that people respect, I prefer people having respect for what work I do and accept it for what it is rather than like me as a person,

THAT is professional. You dont have to like it, thats the real world and how it works.

That's the technical description of a professional: someone who gets paid to do something. But acting like a professional is something different, and you aren't acting like it at all.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 02:30 AM
Please.

I dont ACT, I just AM. = ya all need to just get over it.
Id prefer if you were more professional and simply posted comments pertaining to the picture.

But I feel an obligation to respond to your comments because they are so far off base, that perhaps something I say will get through to some of you here.
Regardless I am telling it to you straight up, no BS.

That is a professional courtesy.

Vindesh17
01-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Im sure professionals can spell. You make far too many mistakes and it doesnt inspire too much confidence.

Drift Illusion
01-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Not bad, really, it isn't something that is horrible, so there is no reason to hate it.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 03:49 PM
^^^^ there ya go !...perfect examples of who is professional and who is not.
Comments on the PICTURE show a professional person, those that dont show otherwise.

johnnynumfiv
01-27-2007, 04:13 PM

You sound like a terrible business man.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 04:18 PM
...LOL gotta be tough, ...it is a Terrible Business Man !!!

That is the attitude it takes to be a "BOSS" and make sure it works.
Personally I am not all that big an asshole, but you'll never know it by me !
Business tactics are hard core, it has to be that way to generate positive results unfortunately.

LOL

johnnynumfiv
01-27-2007, 04:20 PM
So how often are you under the influence of drugs/alcohol/other chemicals.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 04:30 PM
^^^ lmao, ...why you got some ???

...stick to the picture John. BTW lov that chevy truck in your avatar !!! - ttyl.

Matra et Alpine
01-27-2007, 04:43 PM

That is the attitude it takes to be a "BOSS" and make sure it works.
Personally I am not all that big an asshole, but you'll never know it by me !
Business tactics are hard core, it has to be that way to generate positive results unfortunately.

LOL
Rubbish.

Aggresive bosses can stomp over customers and employees to get results, but NOT in the long term and not without either a captive market or a constantly changing market.

You coudl build your business into a multi-million dollar organisaiton if you learned to act like Bill Hewlett/Dave Packard or Richard Branson or a thousand others I can list :D

speednine
01-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Part of being a professional is having respect for your customers/admirers, regardless of what they think. You don't have a shred of it, which makes everything you say hard to believe, because basically you come off as a complete ****ing idiot. So none of us understand how a complete idiot can run their own business and be successful. Another thing, im sure if some of your so called "customers" saw some of the crap you post, not only on here but on s&d.net, and CDN.com, you would lose a massive amount of business, not only through your attitude but also through the crap you post.

Another thing that makes it hard to believe you is, where is your studio located? I want to know so i can look it up and visit, see what you really sell, if not this rubbish you always post. You have been called out if you fail to comply i hope you get the ban stick. You also mentioned you are going to be on t.v.? Details buddy?

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Part of being a professional is having respect for your customers/admirers, regardless of what they think. You don't have a shred of it, which makes everything you say hard to believe, because basically you come off as a complete ****ing idiot. So none of us understand how a complete idiot can run their own business and be successful. Another thing, im sure if some of your so called "customers" saw some of the crap you post, not only on here but on s&d.net, and CDN.com, you would lose a massive amount of business, not only through your attitude but also through the crap you post.

Another thing that makes it hard to believe you is, where is your studio located? I want to know so i can look it up and visit, see what you really sell, if not this rubbish you always post. You have been called out if you fail to comply i hope you get the ban stick. You also mentioned you are going to be on t.v.? Details buddy?

Eveything you need to know is ON the website, feel free to call and set an appointment, but I dont have time for BS so bring your checkbook or forget it.:D There is a screening process before I meet with anybody.

I respect my customers because it is a MUTUAL respect, they laugh at the posts I make because they know how stupid what is posted as a response is, as it shows a complete lack of understanding to even question what I do...my clients KNOW BETTER & thats why it is so funny to them and so much fun to do !!!;)

...oh & was there a comment regarding the PICTURE in your post ???
Best you NOT show up here then....unless your willing to change your attitude and spend some money with us !...on the other hand if ya want to see our stuff go to Daytona 500 this next month and our stuff will be at the SportsShop TV booth, ok...prb better for you that way as I dont think you can afford an appointment with ME ...?

On the other hand, ...I got an Open Mind if you got an Open Checkbook !!!

Oh and I am NOT an agressive "boss"....I am just a decent guy that dont take no S**t.

clutch-monkey
01-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Eveything you need to know is ON the website, feel free to call and set an appointment, but I dont have time for BS so bring your checkbook or forget it.:D

I respect my customers because it is a MUTUAL respect, they laugh at the posts I make because they know how stupid what is posted as a response is, as it shows a complete lack of understanding to even question what I do...my clients KNOW BETTER & thats why its is so funny to them and so much fun to do !!!;)
i'm going with the "you're completely full of shit" theory
i guess your kinda like creatonism :D

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Rubbish.

Aggresive bosses can stomp over customers and employees to get results, but NOT in the long term and not without either a captive market or a constantly changing market.

You coudl build your business into a multi-million dollar organisaiton if you learned to act like Bill Hewlett/Dave Packard or Richard Branson or a thousand others I can list :D

Dude I LOVE your avatar !!!

Dont take all this so serious....trust me I understand as people work with me of thier own free choice, I dont force or tell anybody to work with me. I dont have to, they come to me.;)

jediali
01-27-2007, 06:46 PM
so..the TV appearance?

Motorace
01-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Pontiac GTA Concept Car ;)
I am NOT gonna show you the orig picture, because I'd prefer to get comments on THIS picture and not what it was, But see if you can Guess what it was ???...there are still a few "parts " of it left ;:D

No it was NOT a Ferrari.

Geez, I had to slog through a lot of mouthin' off from both sides to read through this thread. I'm new to this website, so I'm unfamiliar with Mr.DetroitMetal's previous work, but I gotta say that I was impressed. I thought it looked kinda like someone started with the curved-bubble roofline from the Buick Wildcat showcar (circa 1985), and built a Pontiac showcar underneath it. (Recycled show cars - what a concept!)

I don't know what you sell for work, but if you're looking for clients, based on this one picture, I think your ideas are probably good enough to design concepts for Mattel Hot Wheel toys.

If the rest of you get tired of MrDetroitMetal's postings, don't waste your time looking in the future; but if you are going to look, then either post constructive criticism or leave it alone - no need to waste everyone else's time reading through your negativity - Do you actually think it will make any difference? Seriously? (If so, then you haven't been around much).
Has Mr. Detroit shown any interest in changing to suit your opinions? Then why do you bother?
& Guess what - it's not just Mr.DetroitMetal that feels that way... When is the last time YOU really cared about someone else's opinion unless you were sincerely seeking it?

I definitely agree with whoever said that good spelling is important... I can't help but discount the content of someone's writing when I am tripping over their spelling and/or grammar. If you are not writing to give someone else pleasure or contribute to them in some way, then why are you doing it? Think about it.

Motorace
01-27-2007, 07:51 PM
WTF?........ARE YOU FUKKIN NUTS!!! You need to start a fan club for this dumb ass.

If I showed YOU the same respect as I showed MrDetroitMetal, you'd think I was a genius,
(but then everyone else would think I was nuts).

MRDETROITMETAL
01-27-2007, 08:17 PM
so..the TV appearance?

SPORTS SHOP TV...segments will air every day.
Also will be doing racing reports from live events.
I'll have more info on the website soon for you.
We are just starting up with this media connection.;)

..and again I have to agree with Motorace, ....
it sure would be nice if you all just stuck to the thread picture topic !!!!

speednine
01-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Eveything you need to know is ON the website, feel free to call and set an appointment, but I dont have time for BS so bring your checkbook or forget it.:D There is a screening process before I meet with anybody.

I respect my customers because it is a MUTUAL respect, they laugh at the posts I make because they know how stupid what is posted as a response is, as it shows a complete lack of understanding to even question what I do...my clients KNOW BETTER & thats why it is so funny to them and so much fun to do !!!;)

...oh & was there a comment regarding the PICTURE in your post ???
Best you NOT show up here then....unless your willing to change your attitude and spend some money with us !...on the other hand if ya want to see our stuff go to Daytona 500 this next month and our stuff will be at the SportsShop TV booth, ok...prb better for you that way as I dont think you can afford an appointment with ME ...?

On the other hand, ...I got an Open Mind if you got an Open Checkbook !!!

Oh and I am NOT an agressive "boss"....I am just a decent guy that dont take no S**t.

Website? Where? I'm kind of suprised someone with your attitude has still managed, NOT to get there ass whooped in real life. However i'll also assume that you are putting on a show when you are on the internet.

MRDETROITMETAL
01-29-2007, 12:35 AM
Website? Where? I'm kind of suprised someone with your attitude has still managed, NOT to get there ass whooped in real life. However i'll also assume that you are putting on a show when you are on the internet.

http://stingraysstudios.com/

That would be a wise assumption on your part.;)

THX for the comment on the PICTURE too !!!