PDA

View Full Version : 920 AWHP GTO from pitroad M in japan.

mehrshadvr4
01-30-2007, 08:53 AM
really nice car,the car is in option magazine .this has been Translated to english .

http://www.jdm-option.com/eng/pickup/06_12/pitroad.html

McReis
01-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Why not sending the money spent in that, to starving children in Africa?

baddabang
01-30-2007, 11:59 AM

Because most people don't give a rats ass about the starving children in Africa.

Vindesh17
01-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Because most people don't give a rats ass about the starving children in Africa.

Damn straight.

derekthetree
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM

well maybe if they did, there would be no starving children in africa, so nobody would give a rat's ass about the starving children in africa.

DBR9
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM
well maybe if they did, there would be no starving children in africa, so nobody would give a rat's ass about the starving children in africa.

To get rid off all the starving children in the world it would take the equivalent of all countries annual arms budget, this would provide , food and sanitation acrsoo the world and the simple answer is forget guns for a year but what are the odds of that happening

Spastik_Roach
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Oh come on....

Do you need two cars?!

Why don't you sell one and send the money to Africa... :rolleyes:

baddabang
01-30-2007, 03:43 PM

So why don't you pay 80 cents a day and help one of them out?

Egg Nog
01-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Most of these arguments display the classic "tu quoque" fallacy. Typical finger-pointing.

There are much better ways of helping than through for-profit ogranizations like World Vision. You have a lot more power over global issues through your vote and a leftist government stance. If you do want to make a real donation, keep it as much on a personal level as possible, or find an issue you're interested in and research which non-profit organization you think would help the most.

kigango123
01-30-2007, 05:08 PM

even in the US. the situation is the same, hundreds of thousands to a single car , cant say i would do the same though

digitalcraft
01-30-2007, 05:13 PM
http://luciusmonkey.tripod.com/wreck3.jpg

TEH THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED!!! :(

carsnut
01-30-2007, 05:24 PM

Haha have sympathy for them;)

baddabang
01-30-2007, 05:29 PM
even in the US. the situation is the same, hundreds of thousands to a single car , cant say i would do the same though

What?

Haha have sympathy for them

No.

mehrshadvr4
01-30-2007, 06:17 PM
wtf this threat is about gto not african people.

clutch-monkey
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
wtf this threat is about gto not african people.
agreed
nobody cares about africa anyway, and i certainly didn't come to this site to read about starving africans

Egg Nog
01-30-2007, 06:44 PM
You guys are awful.

mehrshadvr4
01-30-2007, 07:49 PM
agreed
nobody cares about africa anyway, and i certainly didn't come to this site to read about starving africans
i do care about african,but lets see what we have done for them first then tell others.
now any openion about this car?

baddabang
01-30-2007, 08:31 PM
You guys are awful.

Truth hurts sometimes.

Vindesh17
01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
You guys are awful.

Why would I give away money to some people I dont even know when I could use it to better my own life?

Egg Nog
01-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Why would I give away money to some people I dont even know when I could use it to better my own life?

"Better" is completely conceptual. Regardless, I don't think anyone should have to give any money to anybody. What people do with their money is their choice. I'm saying some of these guys are awful because they don't give a crap about the impoverished people of the world.

Truth hurts sometimes.

It doesn't hurt me. Being a prick certainly isn't going to do you any good though.

clutch-monkey
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
"Better" is completely conceptual. Regardless, I don't think anyone should have to give any money to anybody. What people do with their money is their choice. I'm saying some of these guys are awful because they don't give a crap about the impoverished people of the world.

that's the government's job. they're in far better situation to do something about it than me. I pay my taxes, which presumably go towards all the aid packages that we export

The_Canuck
01-30-2007, 11:04 PM
the simple answer is forget guns for a year but what are the odds of that happening
Perhaps guns are the solution?
Sorry that was pretty bad...

ScionDriver
01-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey that looks just like every car in the Fast and the Furious.

EDIT: As for starvation; just feed half the world to the other half of the world, and there you solved overpopulation too.

Egg Nog
01-31-2007, 02:27 AM
that's the government's job. they're in far better situation to do something about it than me. I pay my taxes, which presumably go towards all the aid packages that we export

The government may have opportunities to act, but that has little to do with what I was saying. Nobody's saying you have to do anything about it, but saying that you just don't care is pretty damn harsh.

whiteballz
01-31-2007, 02:35 AM
636 RWkw isnt all that impressive for a GTO IMHO...

AFAIAC, thats just a number for show purposes.

McReis
01-31-2007, 04:38 AM
TEH THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED!!! :(
The best derail ever. We went from a subject with no interest at all to a interesting debate. And my only purpose was to be ironic about the money thrown away on that car.

Vindesh17
01-31-2007, 07:33 AM

I get what you're saying but we have our own personal issues to deal with and the fact that this problem is all the way in Africa just makes it that much easier to ignore.

mehrshadvr4
01-31-2007, 08:05 AM
636 RWkw isnt all that impressive for a GTO IMHO...

AFAIAC, thats just a number for show purposes.

it's not that bad for this since it using stock crank shaft.

baddabang
01-31-2007, 08:36 AM
It doesn't hurt me. Being a prick certainly isn't going to do you any good though.

I'm a prick for stating the obvious? In that case being a prick certainly is working for me.

kingofthering
01-31-2007, 09:15 AM
agreed
agreed. That's Angelina Jolie's job.

derekthetree
01-31-2007, 09:48 AM

who says I don't?

the problem is I bet you don't.

Egg Nog
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm a prick for stating the obvious? In that case being a prick certainly is working for me.

I never said that anybody personally had to do anything about any foreign issues. You're not a prick for doing nothing about it, you're a prick for not giving a shit. These are good people. 9/11 had pretty much zero impact on me; I didn't donate anything, but I still cared about the people. Why? Because it sucks when innocent people are forced to die by any means. Society is going straight to hell if people don't care about other people.

digitalcraft
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
I never said that anybody personally had to do anything about any foreign issues. You're not a prick for doing nothing about it, you're a prick for not giving a shit. These are good people. 9/11 had pretty much zero impact on me; I didn't donate anything, but I still cared about the people. Why? Because it sucks when innocent people are forced to die by any means. Society is going straight to hell if people don't care about other people.

I agree, the car is pretty fast but I don't think they had to make it so ricy looking did they? That doesn't add to the speed and it certainly doesn't add to the coolness factor.

And you're right! I also noticed that they have a small lens flair like there is a light where the lights used to be, but the article says they converted them to intakes, so no lens flare should be there!

Vindesh17
02-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I agree, the car is pretty fast but I don't think they had to make it so ricy looking did they? That doesn't add to the speed and it certainly doesn't add to the coolness factor.

And you're right! I also noticed that they have a small lens flair like there is a light where the lights used to be, but the article says they converted them to intakes, so no lens flare should be there!

haha, lets see how well this attempt goes:D

Egg Nog
02-01-2007, 06:52 PM

Guilty as charged :)