PDA

View Full Version : Finally

ENZOMAN
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm finally a member again, it took a long time
if i was still werty my rep would be 23 and posts in the 250's
i wish all those rep point and post number could be transferred to my current account of ENZOMAN

can some one do that for me, if not it's ok with me, i just keep posting until its all back

Egg Nog
04-12-2004, 07:20 PM
The easiest way is to start using "werty" again. I liked that username better than ENZOMAN anyway... more original :)

Werty has been un-banned for quite a while now.

IBrake4Rainbows
04-12-2004, 07:22 PM
It'd be tough, if nigh on impossible to give you back all your rep, we'd have to do it on merit this time, make good comments and i'll go out of my way to get you some rep.....

ENZOMAN
04-12-2004, 07:32 PM
It'd be tough, if nigh on impossible to give you back all your rep, we'd have to do it on merit this time, make good comments and i'll go out of my way to get you some rep.....

thanks for the advice

ENZOMAN
04-12-2004, 07:33 PM
The easiest way is to start using "werty" again. I liked that username better than ENZOMAN anyway... more original :)

Werty has been un-banned for quite a while now.

i know it is un-banned , but when the other guy used my name he changed the password and i can't be werty anymore

beleive me, i liked werty better too, it was more original, and it didn't label me a fanboy as much, but if i get the password back i would definetely go back to werty, can you find it out for me so i can log in and then change it again?

Suka
04-13-2004, 01:20 AM
i know it is un-banned , but when the other guy used my name he changed the password and i can't be werty anymore

beleive me, i liked werty better too, it was more original, and it didn't label me a fanboy as much, but if i get the password back i would definetely go back to werty, can you find it out for me so i can log in and then change it again?
Nice sig!

Egg Nog
04-13-2004, 02:04 AM
ENZOMAN, I sent you a PM...

UK CARS
04-13-2004, 02:38 AM
ENZOMAN, I sent you a PM...
can i have a pm please!!! :D :p he he