PDA

View Full Version : MTM Audi A8 Polished

Vaigra
02-13-2007, 12:42 PM
MTM Audi A8 Polished

The enamel of the Audi, which consists of aluminium, was complete removed until the bright aluminium appeared, so that the sourrounding is mirrored. The car features a 4-exhaust system, changed rear optic and aerodynamic as well as electronic lowering, which still holds its ground niveau by abandonning the car. It's a real eye-catcher. Because of the great response MTM will make a small series production for all interested people next spring. The Prince of Dubai is driving the car already: After the Middle East International Motor Show he got the exhibited A8 polished as present.

Vaigra
02-13-2007, 12:44 PM
MTM Audi A8 Polished #2

Ferrer
02-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Truly hideous. Proof that money and taste doesn't necessarily go together...

derekthetree
02-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Truly hideous. Proof that money and taste doesn't necessarily go together...

partially true, but park your shiny car in the right place...

Ferrer
02-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Still I think it doesn't pay off for that little moment...

baddabang
02-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Whoa, thats some seriously bright bling bling.

It's a real eye-catcher.

More like eye-blinder.

NSXType-R
02-13-2007, 01:43 PM

And have some birds crap on it? :D

derekthetree
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Still I think it doesn't pay off for that little moment...

me neither :)

johnnyperl
02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
The enamel of the Audi, which consists of aluminium, was complete removed until the bright aluminium appeared, so that the sourrounding is mirrored.
I really doubt that since the plastic parts such as the bumpers and handles are "polished" too. There are light weight chroming processes which seems more likely.

Ferrer
02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
I really doubt that since the plastic parts such as the bumpers and handles are "polished" too. There are light weight chroming processes which seems more likely.
Maybe the actual aluminium bodypanels are polished, just like the XJ Jaguar had at motorshows when it was new, and the bumpers and everything else is chromed.

johnnyperl
02-13-2007, 02:10 PM
maybe/probably, but i would think the chrome would be much better (especially for a road car). I have seen in person the Jag you refer to, and it looked really shitty.

neema_t
02-13-2007, 08:49 PM
i've never liked shiny cars, but thats ok, cars that shiny are illegal in the uk. i guess, anyway.