PDA

View Full Version : Here is some of my own work!

painterr
02-22-2007, 04:14 PM
Now I am posting this to show my own work off! Several years ago I had a young man ask me if I could make a picture look like his drawing.

The first pic is his drawing and the second one is a car that I picked and made the changes like his drawing (now everything you see that I changed I made in photoshop with one exception that is the vent on the hood, I took the idea off a viper but I still made it) The third pic is the finished product. it is a 3d paint job. Again everything you see I did with photoshop including the painting.

I had some where 18 hours in it. NOW I better not find anyone using any of my work on there chop!!!!!!! If you do I will be on you like white on rice! ;) ;) Just kidding! I consider it an honor when someone thinks my work is good enough to use it on theres!!!

The reason I dont do stuff like that any more I just dont have the time to do it!!

Bob
02-22-2007, 07:08 PM
looks good but spoiler, hood vent, and skirt vent just forward of the rear wheel all look a bit blurry

Luxurioux
02-22-2007, 10:18 PM
looks good but spoiler, hood vent, and skirt vent just forward of the rear wheel all look a bit blurry

im gonna say what ever he just said.