PDA

View Full Version : STARTECH Dodge Nitro

jorismo
02-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Explosive Looks and Custom Accessories
The STARTECH Design Program for the new Dodge Nitro

The new Dodge Nitro stands out in a crowd with its characteristic design. STARTECH (Brabus-Allee, D-46240 Bottrop, Germany, phone + 49 / (0) 20 41 / 777 547, fax + 49 / (0) 20 41 / 777
111, Internet www.startech.de) presents a complete custom parts and design program that further accentuates the extravagant appearance.

The face of the American SUV gets even more pizzazz with the strikingly styled STARTECH front fascia. The new front element was designed to easily replace the stock bumper by retaining the original mounting points.

For a more homogenous transition between front and rear wheel houses the STARTECH designers have shaped special rocker panels that give the five-door a lower and sleeker appearance.

The rear is refined with the STARTECH rear fascia. The fascia features custom-tailored cutouts left and right for the two characteristic tailpipes of the fully stainless-steel STARTECH sport exhaust system.

More driving fun, more safety reserves and more elegant looks are the result of mounting STARTECH Monostar IV light-alloy wheels. The one-piece 9Jx20 five-spoke wheels are fitted with tires in size 265/45 R 20 in all four corners.

The STARTECH program also offers many choices for customizing the interior of the Dodge Nitro: The STARTECH Lifestyle interior upgrade package gives the vehicle a more elegant ambiance. Sporty highlights are available in form of aluminum door-lock pins, shifter and foot pedals.

Upon customer request the company-own upholstery shop precision-crafts exclusive fully leather interiors in any desired color or design.

STARTECHT Dodge Nitro #1

jorismo
02-26-2007, 09:43 AM
STARTECHT Dodge Nitro #2

ScionDriver
02-26-2007, 12:20 PM
So its all a bunch of cosmetics stuff on a car that stock isn't that bad looking? I think thats pretty stupid.

Ferrer
02-26-2007, 12:23 PM
So its all a bunch of cosmetics stuff on a car that stock isn't that bad looking? I think thats pretty stupid.
I'm sure there will be mechanical enhancements for the diesel available.

PS By the way it's Startech ;)

kigango123
02-26-2007, 12:58 PM
a car with a dog tag, looks pretty neat

NSXType-R
02-26-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm sure there will be mechanical enhancements for the diesel available.

Do you Europeans get the Nitro as well? Because that would explain the diesel. Never that knew it gets exported.

jorismo
02-26-2007, 03:09 PM

woops, typing error in the hurry... If a mod could please change that...

Ferrer
02-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Do you Europeans get the Nitro as well? Because that would explain the diesel. Never that knew it gets exported.
Actually I don't know, just assumed it. So I might as well be wrong.

NSXType-R
02-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Actually I don't know, just assumed it. So I might as well be wrong.

I was actually thinking it was American only, but considering it's a German tuning company, I would guess it would have to be exported or at least produced in Europe.

Clivey
02-26-2007, 04:26 PM
I was actually thinking it was American only, but considering it's a German tuning company, I would guess it would have to be exported or at least produced in Europe.

The Dodge Nitro was shown at the British International Motorshow 2006, and I'm guessing that they wouldn't have done that if they didn't plan to sell it. I have piccies somewhere.

NSXType-R
02-26-2007, 04:47 PM
The Dodge Nitro was shown at the British International Motorshow 2006, and I'm guessing that they wouldn't have done that if they didn't plan to sell it. I have piccies somewhere.

Yes, I thought that might be so.

http://www.dodge.co.uk/dodge/page_nitro_home.aspx

ZeTurbo
02-26-2007, 05:11 PM

ARE YOU SERIUS?
This is sucha bad looking car. and its made so cheaply, the plastics on the inside are horrible, The driving position is dreadfull... i hate it...

and now they made it even ugllier!

02-26-2007, 08:01 PM
it's an alright looking car, never did like it much though
But this is truly ugly
Why cars getting more and more ugly?
The Maserati GranTurismo is hideous! I can't understand why they're even bothering to build something so horrific

ScionDriver
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
ARE YOU SERIUS?
This is sucha bad looking car. and its made so cheaply, the plastics on the inside are horrible, The driving position is dreadfull... i hate it...

and now they made it even ugllier!

Well hence the "so bad" but I have not sat in one or driven it I was talking from merely a looks standpoint, but anyway I stand by that it isn't terrible looking, I'd drive it over a Caliber or a Charger.