PDA

View Full Version : Do any photoshop/PC graphics work besides chopping?

ZerK
04-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Let's see it :)

I do some okay-ish skinning for various PC racing games, mainly Live For Speed. My online LFS skin garage is here:
http://lfs-files.racesimcentral.com/?go=profile&user=MGBoy [MGBoy is my LFS name. I can prove it to you if I really must...]

I'm currently converting my personal LFS skin to netKar for the MINI Cooper... [attatchment] I've done a bit more to it since I took this screenie.. few more decals, HKS decal moved behind doorline, etc.

I'm trying to learn gmax modelling, not too succesfully :p

That's about it really :)

Looking forward to see your stuff :cool:

ZerK
04-16-2004, 04:34 AM
Surely there must be someone out there doing PC gfx work? :confused:

Mustang
04-16-2004, 05:09 AM
Surely there must be someone out there doing PC gfx work? :confused:

i dont do anything like that at the moment but next year when i go to college i am taking a course called computing which is all the code like java, html, C+, C++ etc. as you prob know this is the code that they use to make high tech and low tech games it is basically the whole structure o fthem su untill then i wont be able to help or understand much of what you are on about. :(

ZerK
04-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Here's an update on my MINI for anyone who's interested (yeah right). I know some of it looks blurry, but that's just this LOD thing netKar does with textures.

baddabang
04-18-2004, 03:00 PM
besides chopping.... well i did my avatar :)

whiteballz
04-18-2004, 03:39 PM
i like the mini. well done zerk. i made one of my previous avatars, but that wasnt very interesting, it was the guy on a bike with ozine above him. well and the fact that it was in the clouds! haha

GT500
04-18-2004, 08:42 PM
LFS rules...I only have the demo though, not S1.
nice mini.....

350hp_civic
04-19-2004, 02:17 AM
i sometimes make car skins for NFS hot persuit 1 but is that the same thing??

ZerK
04-19-2004, 02:23 AM
i sometimes make car skins for NFS hot persuit 1 but is that the same thing??

Yep :) Got any pics of your skins we can see? :cool: