PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Honda Integra

Evolute
05-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Suggested pic to do by one of my friends.
Basically my aim was to make this Integra look nasty lol
Background from the 2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson.
I hope you like it, since I kinda fell behind making my last Lancer lol
Enjoy! ( A please don't say anything bad against the wheels :cool: )

Luxurioux
05-06-2007, 02:03 AM
It says: miyajyou's most wanted, in Japanese. Very nice. I like.

Evolute
05-06-2007, 02:20 AM
heh, good try :) It says Miyagi which is a prefecture in Tohoku not far from Tokyo :) Thanks for the comment :)

fisetdavid26
05-06-2007, 10:14 AM
It's not bad at all, there's just a bit too much carbon fiber. Aside from that it's riced in "ok" proportions.

Luxurioux
05-06-2007, 09:06 PM
heh, good try :) It says Miyagi which is a prefecture in Tohoku not far from Tokyo :) Thanks for the comment :)

Oh yes you're right. I've only lived in Kagoshima and Osaka so.. I read 'gi', as 'jyou', which means 'castle'. lol

Evolute
05-06-2007, 10:16 PM
It's not bad at all, there's just a bit too much carbon fiber. Aside from that it's riced in "ok" proportions.

pfft, carbo doesn't equal rice dood.
@Luxurioux, heh. Still cool :cool:

fisetdavid26
05-06-2007, 10:35 PM
pfft, carbo doesn't equal rice dood.
@Luxurioux, heh. Still cool :cool:
That's not what I said. I said there was too much CF. As for the riced parts, I was talking about the bodykit, spoiler and wheels. That's why I used "aside from that".

Evolute
05-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Aw k, get your point now. And those wheels are not rice either, rally wheels. Just so you know.

Luxurioux
05-07-2007, 02:30 AM
I actually like the way he contrasted the difference between the negative space ( colourless ), and the positive space ( the car ). It makes the car stand out.

Evolute
05-07-2007, 02:52 AM
I actually like the way he contrasted the difference between the negative space ( colourless ), and the positive space ( the car ). It makes the car stand out.

What do you mean? I just can't get the words your saying...

Luxurioux
05-08-2007, 12:47 AM
You dont understand me ? Well, if you decide to take art as one of your subjects in a NZ high school, you will learn that the negative space is the area/ background around the main object ( in this chop, its the car. ) And the.. positive space is basicly the main object.

If the main object ( positive space ) is very finely detailed, and when the background ( negative space ) is.. just blur, the viewer's eyes will only focus on the main object, and therefore not the background.

Evolute
05-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Ah thanks! That's new info for me as well :o