PDA

View Full Version : Haskwell

ribatejo69
05-14-2007, 08:40 AM
ugly but so nice in the strange alien forms: the Haskwell. and no, I don't now nothing about this car, except I have two pic's....

Ferrer
05-14-2007, 09:11 AM
That better be locked in a shed and the key thorwn away...

drakkie
05-14-2007, 09:51 AM
That better be locked in a shed and the key thorwn away...

Together with it's creator please.

fisetdavid26
05-14-2007, 09:53 AM
I believe the fabric at the right of the car (second pic) is on the wrong car :rolleyes:

It's ugly I agree, but interesting nonetheless.

faksta
07-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Seems to me that something different from 'Haskwell' is written on the second photo on a handle of a luggage. Something like 'Macville' - I can't see exactly, but it doesn't look like Haskwell.
ribatejo69, where did u get these pics?

ribatejo69
07-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Seems to me that something different from 'Haskwell' is written on the second photo on a handle of a luggage. Something like 'Macville' - I can't see exactly, but it doesn't look like Haskwell.
ribatejo69, where did u get these pics?

I don't know. In the beginning I collect a car's pics I never take any reference of the sites. Now... is too late. I have no time (and pacience...) for new searchs and I have a little bit up to 300.000 photos: only folders whit tha cvars name, model, variations about the originial (coachbuilders, etc) if he exist, and the yaer of the most old family models

faksta
07-11-2007, 02:16 PM
You know, I just couldn't find any info on this car. All I could find on 'Haskwell' demand is something concerning movies, I don't exactly what - maybe, the director's name. But absolutely nothing about car (with the exception of a link to this thread). I will try more, cause the coachwork is rather interesting, though ugly. It's an American car, as far as I understand - the numberplates shape, space styling, LHD, figure on the bonnet... Does anyone have any ideas?