PDA

View Full Version : things to get around in!

UK CARS
04-18-2004, 12:33 PM
ok at the moment i dont have a car, because im saving up for one, going for something like a focus or golf just till i get more money :rolleyes:. so i use my petrol scooter to get around,i also have two bikes; a bmx mongoose and a saracen mountain bike, i often do some mountain biking and bmx freestyle in my sparetime with mates. :)
i know ucp has a lot of members who carnt drive yet, and i was just wondering what you guys use to get around on, and also what other members have other than cars, like (helicopter,tanks,planes,)j/k :D
i mean like motorbikes, bikes things like that. please can you post pics of your beasts! ;)

pics attached....... :p

btw if you were wondering the scooter is 43cc 35mph,ill strap some nos to it soon!!! :D j/k

Niko_Fx
04-18-2004, 12:48 PM
Yesterday I did 25 Miles (40 Kilometers) on my bike on a dirt road with my dad. I'm so proud of myself :D But now my legs hurt so much.... :(

Nice Scooter ;)

Misho
04-18-2004, 12:53 PM
i dont think its proper to post a pic of my sneakers !! :)

can i pass in a pic of the public transportation systems ? do underground trains have shifter knobs for the eggnog Proof ?! :)

whiteballz
04-18-2004, 03:53 PM
40 km, tats good! well depends on how long u been riding? shifty and i sometimes ride ALL day, like start at 9 and go till 6 or so, we rode out near the brindibellas the other day, f**kin h**l our legs were dead, its only 10 km, BUT there was NO tracks excpet for the way back. we went out there to get some photos of scenery! ahahaha! but usually we just ride every weekend. and because we are in school hollidays we ride alot! hahaha he has a mongoose pro and i have a merida both are extreeeeemly light weight, and both are hard tails. (no rear suspension but front suspension) we both want to upgrade to a scorpion (?) which is a jet black hard tailed 3.5 kilogram bike! disc brakes shimano gearset etc... it costs about 1 1/2 grand at someshops! :mad: :( damn them! we both love trialbiking (hoping up stuff) and we are just starting to try it! he is less willing to hurt himself then i am! ha! so i do the stupid stuff first! hahahaha :D

johnnynumfiv
04-18-2004, 05:05 PM
I bum rides from my dad or mom. It sucks when u have a few cars and can't drive them...legaly :cool:

Sweeney921
04-18-2004, 08:12 PM
haha i still do the same in a way, i drive, but my parents have to be with me......

Spastik_Roach
04-18-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm in the process of ricing out my mountain bike to make it bling bling mofo styles, anyone know where I can get a Raleigh Type-R sticker from? Then I need to get some lemona*COUGH*NOS bottles..

whiteballz
04-19-2004, 03:43 AM
who needs the Raleigh stickerz? i got the full sik metal bling bling! haha from my old mtb! hahah