PDA

View Full Version : new chop by whiteballz!

whiteballz
04-18-2004, 07:06 PM
werent we all looking forward to this? yea right...

werty
04-18-2004, 07:07 PM
werent we all looking forward to this? yea right...
yeh right, anyways chop this

whiteballz
04-18-2004, 07:11 PM
ok i will chop that when i get back from my girl friends! havent seen her in 2 weeks! :( she was in rural nsw visiting family) newho hope u like! :D

: i forgot to ad the pics :o my mind is in other places!

350hp_civic
04-19-2004, 02:25 AM
were you drunk?-a ASTON MARTON V12 VANQUISH station wagon :eek: ..... i thought i was insane by making a honda civic convertable with a porche rear. but i aint never seen a vanquish station wagon. good for a laugh._keep thinking outside the box. :D

whiteballz
04-19-2004, 03:02 AM
i swear bofficer im as lober as a sollypop! nah, never touched a drop of beer, wine, spirits, etc all my life. hate the stuff and what it does to people if they drink to much! back on topic. i like to think outside what most people think of. its a better way to see their reactions to a chop. realy bad or really really bad! hahaha

jones.dk
04-19-2004, 07:28 AM
were you drunk?-a ASTON MARTON V12 VANQUISH station wagon :eek: ..... i thought i was insane by making a honda civic convertable with a porche rear. but i aint never seen a vanquish station wagon. good for a laugh._keep thinking outside the box. :D

Well.. First of all: it isnt a Vanquish he has chopped... its a DB9

Secondly: Bertone has made a Vanquish Station Wagon...http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.mv?file=car.mv&num=1925

Suka
04-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Isnt it funny when people make a fool of themself!