PDA

View Full Version : update of my custom bmw

painterr
06-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I finally had time to finish the rear view. Also I redid the front view. What happened to my first one I posted was I tried out a new program I came across called tunning car studio and tried it out to add the flames to the car but indoing it, it pixalated my pic. So I redid it and left off the flames and just added reflections. The first two pics are the orginal and the last two are my chops!

car_fiend
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
love those rims. but the chop itself is frikin awesome.

Rockefella
06-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Nice chop, even if it's not fitting to my personal taste. Only downpoint is the blurriness, specifically in the rims, wide-body vent, and the imperfections in the carbon fibre.

Luxurioux
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM
OOh the spoiler looks wierd to me, and also some of the blurriness. Its not a bad chop overall though.

SRK
06-03-2007, 05:07 AM
Very Nice..

I like the rims..
The kit is also very good/./

X-Raited
06-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Looks rly nice man.. =) i like it.. I love Luma's design, but you've made the back much better.. :)

my porsche
06-03-2007, 09:22 AM
The resolution is fairly crap, but that's probably your web version JPEG?

I think if this were black or all carbon, and had smaller rims it would be a car I'd really like to see made. But the quality of it is amazing.

Luxurioux
06-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Painterr concentrated on the paintjob xD

painterr
06-03-2007, 08:04 PM
The resolution is fairly crap, but that's probably your web version JPEG?

I think if this were black or all carbon, and had smaller rims it would be a car I'd really like to see made. But the quality of it is amazing.

Thanks guys for your advice and help. The reason the pics are alittle grainy is because the orginal pics are 1024x764 and I blew them up to 1400x1024 and when you do that it will tend to make the pic grainy. I didnt want to take the time and smooth it out so what I did was when I airbrushed the pic I made different layers and then added some noise to the airbrushing to match the orginal pic to make everything to blend together.