ribatejo69
06-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Mini Marcos Probe

Ferrer
06-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I didn't know the Probe was based on a Marcos... :confused:

ribatejo69
06-03-2007, 05:30 PM
some confusion, my fault: the first pic is a 'mini marcos probe', the others is the normal Probe 15, based in a Imp. sorry, sometimes my archive is a little... confused :o

minijem
06-06-2007, 01:39 AM
First of all, whilst I am happy to share my photos I would appreciate the courtesy of either a mention or a link back to the original site.

These pictures, and also pictures of the similar Concept Centaur are on http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/

Secondly the Probe has no direct connection with the Mini Marcos. The only tenuous connection is that they were designed by Peter and Dennis Adams who also designed the Marcos GT/Fastback and Coupés. The Adams Brothers did not work on the Mini Marcos.

ribatejo69
06-06-2007, 06:40 AM
First of all, whilst I am happy to share my photos I would appreciate the courtesy of either a mention or a link back to the original site.

These pictures, and also pictures of the similar Concept Centaur are on http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/

Secondly the Probe has no direct connection with the Mini Marcos. The only tenuous connection is that they were designed by Peter and Dennis Adams who also designed the Marcos GT/Fastback and Coupés. The Adams Brothers did not work on the Mini Marcos.

well, I can try explain, last times is my confusion times about pics, models, chop's etc et al...
I'm a amateur collector of automobile pic's. past 2/3 years I collect a lot, many, many... most of all I never see him before. in that 'job', in the folders, I don't make a reference for the original site of any pic. my fault, original fault but now is too late for correction, are many pics for viability of correction (+- 300.000).
but I'm not malicious and I never say is 'my pics' or some else. they are for my private recreation and I don't sail cars photos, just share it in UCP and another site. only one time I offer to a friend one copy of the folders because he also love cars. thats all.
for my fault, my sincerily excuses to 'minijem' or any others I forget the reference. is not malicious, 'bad way'. just I dont'know the sites who the pics came. only this, no more.
about the 'Mini Marcos Probe': of course you have reason. like I say before I'm only a amateur, a love amateur of sweet things whit whells and, in UCP and the others sites, I'm like a student, a bad student by the way... all days I learn a little more. thanks for all.
and I do again my excuses for the link fault.

minijem
06-06-2007, 04:15 PM
No problem, but thanks for the apology. I must admit that I've used quite a few photos of which I do not know the photographer or owner. Anyway it was good to have your contribution - i only found the forum because Google picked up the reference to Mini Marcos and sent me an alert.

You might know that one Probe was featured in Stanley Kubrick's film "A Clockwork Orange".

Rich

Rockefella
06-06-2007, 04:28 PM
No problem, but thanks for the apology. I must admit that I've used quite a few photos of which I do not know the photographer or owner. Anyway it was good to have your contribution - i only found the forum because Google picked up the reference to Mini Marcos and sent me an alert.

You might know that one Probe was featured in Stanley Kubrick's film "A Clockwork Orange".

Rich

Perhaps a watermark would be more effective?

henk4
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM

Rich

That I did not know and I always wandered what that car was....

henk4
06-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Perhaps a watermark would be more effective?

that is only effective if put on by the original owner of the pic.

minijem
06-08-2007, 05:13 AM
that is only effective if put on by the original owner of the pic.

I am the original owner of the pics in this case. However there are several hundred images on the Mini Marcos site so it would be a lot of work to watermark them all. I don't want to obscure the important part of the picture - it's a nuisance when other sites do that and I'm not in the business of selling images.

Loose_Cannon
06-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Still a little harsh matey when obviously no offence was intended, After all they are only snaps from a car show, not the Zapruder film eh?

henk4
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Still a little harsh matey when obviously no offence was intended, After all they are only snaps from a car show, not the Zapruder film eh?
well, a line has to be drawn from time to time:)

minijem
06-17-2007, 12:35 PM

None taken. I only pointed it out. As I said I'm not trying to stop people using my snaps. End of story (I hope).

Unusually the Probe was absent from Newark this year, but there was a rare Adams Roadster. I might have a pic of it on the Mini Marcos site some time.