PDA

View Full Version : My....Fathers Cobra!

cobrapower
05-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Heres my....i mean my fathers baby. Its an amazing ride, i love the feeling when you throw the shifter into second and the car pins you to the seat....ahhh its great!

Nash
05-29-2003, 04:56 PM
Dear son of Mustang owner;

Your father's Mustang looks ****ing awesome, but here are your options:

1) trade in for Saleen
2) convert into Saleen
3) trade in for '03 SVT Cobra

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nash

ChevySucks
06-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Dat right there is a great example of American Muscle, jus like yer signature thing says, no rice, go with american made all da way. Nice car, you outta trade him straight up wit yer bike er sumthin ha

RS6
06-18-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ChevySucks
Dat right there is a great example of American Muscle, jus like yer signature thing says, no rice, go with american made all da way. Nice car, you outta trade him straight up wit yer bike er sumthin ha

American Muscle, don't make me laugh and don't speak out of your ass.

ChevySucks
06-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey RS6 why dont you eat me, and you quit speakin out yer ass, how is that not a good example of american muscle, dont tell me you are one of those gay ass import lovers, jus shove it man..

RS6
06-19-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey RS6 why dont you eat me, and you quit speakin out yer ass, how is that not a good example of american muscle, dont tell me you are one of those gay ass import lovers, jus shove it man..

I'm no cannibal.

JdrivaUK
07-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Why does every one love american cars on here and own a Mustang?!?

IMO european cars are the best, some are faster, they are cheaper to run, better handling and altogether faster around a track.

I cannot drive on the road yet, still 16, but i do have a car lined up, and i want to shock and astound you all -

It is my Dads AC cobra replica, with get this, NO V8, no V6, not even a straight 5 or 6 , no it has a straigh 4!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is only a 1.8 litre!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that you will all be in fits right now
but it is true and i like it, it is fast enough for me (less than 8 secs to 60mph) enough to beat any Mazda MX-5 (I'm not sure if you callit the miata over there.) And you know what people, I like this car, it gives me major street cred, and its pretty cheap, so there!

JdrivaUK
07-08-2003, 05:20 AM
This is it......... (before we did it up, interior, tune, clean up etc.)

soz da pic ddnt work.

ChevySucks
07-08-2003, 07:03 AM
That is an American muscle car, you dont put a friggen 4 cylinder in it, i love dat car, but you shouldnt ever, ever, have thought of having a 4 cylinder in it, dats jus retarded.

JdrivaUK
07-08-2003, 07:58 AM
That is an American muscle car, you dont put a friggen 4 cylinder in it, i love dat car, but you shouldnt ever, ever, have thought of having a 4 cylinder in it, dats jus retarded.

For one, The AC Cobra is british. For 2, in the UK, insurance and fuel is extremely expensive for anyting with a V8 in it. Plus it is fast enough for me.

ChevySucks
07-08-2003, 10:05 AM
it isnt any different in America, gas is expensive along with insurance for anything with a v-8, especially if yer a guy, and how can euro cars be so much better if everyone over thurr drives 4 cyldinders like you said?!? and that car is not fast at all, 0-60 in under 8? wow woopee, my cousins camaro z-28 will do that it under 6..

JdrivaUK
07-08-2003, 02:20 PM
For 1 i am happy with a car that can do 0-60 in less than 8 secs, plus in the UK a second hand Camaro would cost at least £10 000 and this car that i am gettin is only about £4000, still pretty expensive for a gfirst car but it will do for now. And i do definately not think that this car is fast. Think about this though, dont diss brit cars with 1.8l straight 4s, the lotus elise is a perfect example, 0-60mph in 5 and 130mph, what were you saying about straight 4s being slow? That would beat a standard corvette ( they are about 5.7 secs 0-60 from memory.) Think before you speak, it is my FIRST car, so dont diss.

Z06Nut
07-13-2003, 05:54 PM
it isnt any different in America, gas is expensive along with insurance for anything with a v-8, especially if yer a guy, and how can euro cars be so much better if everyone over thurr drives 4 cyldinders like you said?!? and that car is not fast at all, 0-60 in under 8? wow woopee, my cousins camaro z-28 will do that it under 6..
What do you drive?:rolleyes:

JdrivaUK
07-14-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Z06Nut
What do you drive?:rolleyes:

Actually, that is a very good point, what do you drive?

crisis
07-16-2003, 01:24 AM
JdrivaUK. You spray people cause they love American cars, "Why does every one love american cars on here and own a Mustang?!?

IMO european cars are the best, some are faster, they are cheaper to run, better handling and altogether faster around a track."
Then you get shitty when someone dis's your car. What gives? An AC Cobra with a 4cyl is not everyones idea of an ideal drive but if its your first car good luck to ya. It doesnt give you a licence to drop shit on very much else though.

JdrivaUK
07-16-2003, 03:03 AM
soz man, ddnt mean 2 diss mustangs, they're really good cars, I was just wondering why every one had one, and not any other type of sports car.

Z06Nut
07-20-2003, 01:22 AM
Actually, that is a very good point, what do you drive?
I answered the question but someone deleted it. I guess it was off the topic:rolleyes:

Egg Nog
07-20-2003, 04:49 PM
it isnt any different in America, gas is expensive along with insurance for anything with a v-8

I don't want to get into this argument, as I'm a huge fan of both American and European sports cars, but... just for the record, European fuel prices are 3 to 4 times higher than in the United States or Canada.