PDA

View Full Version : help in PS?

dydzi
07-30-2007, 11:57 AM
ok so here's the deal. i've got that pic:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=250072&stc=1&d=1185821728

and i want to turn it in kind of a graphic/drawing... that is i want to keep the lines of badge/key and make whole background of the same colour

i hope you know what i'm talking about :) anyone can help me with this? i tried all standard filter on PS but they wouldn't work in a way i want

drakkie
07-30-2007, 01:03 PM
I'd say the best way to do it is to create a new layer. On this layer you draw all of the outlines of the picture. Then you remove the backgrond layer and add a new coloured layer. It might take time, but i'm sure it works. Maybe someone else has a better suggestion...

Rockefella
07-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm just throwing this out here.. did you want something like this? I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted so if you want changes just let me know.

dydzi
07-31-2007, 02:25 AM
I'm just throwing this out here.. did you want something like this? I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted so if you want changes just let me know.

haha you know i came up with exactly very same effect :D it's just i want the lines to be white and background smooth; so as i said it'd look like a computer graphic

Rockefella
07-31-2007, 10:42 AM
haha you know i came up with exactly very same effect :D it's just i want the lines to be white and background smooth; so as i said it'd look like a computer graphic

Oh, ok. Gimme an hour or so.

Rockefella
07-31-2007, 12:25 PM
How's this?

dydzi
07-31-2007, 01:56 PM
How's this?

that's more i like it! :) but how about without that texture in the background?
thanks for your labour