Big flames #3

drakkie
04-23-2004, 08:36 AM
thats a nice way to burn :)

-----------------
flying withot wings

Cotterik
04-23-2004, 12:31 PM
why do these people DO THIS!?!? its crazy!!! They shud give me their car before they burn it :p

whiteballz
04-23-2004, 03:07 PM
why do these people DO THIS!?!? :p

i think you should lay off the drivers of those cars, its not like they wanted to crash their cars! in the porsche one, the road looks wet, or icy, its hard to forsee some danger points in roads sometimes, even if the crash happend in the dry, it would have been through some other drivers incompatence. as for the murcelago, it would have been through rough treatment by the driver, but cars dont usually burst into flames on their own, i belive a fault in the engine somewhere would have caused this. now for the mclaren, the driver may have been totaly at fault for that one, unless through another drivers dangerous actions. evo? another drivers fault, or its own drivers dangerous driving.
my point is, none of those crashes were deliberate, and to mee it sounded like you were accusing them of treason!

( i think im getting mature- :eek: ) hahahah i like the pic of the man and his bike, the one with the flame thrower exhaust, third pic on top!

painterr
04-23-2004, 03:13 PM
I looked at the bike one and it seams strange that the flame is coming out of just one exshust and not both of them and if you look real close it looks like it has been added to the pic. I can see an out line like it has been taken from another pic and they have tried to fade the edges and created little lines! Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me.

whiteballz
04-23-2004, 03:20 PM
its hard to tell, i think it may be a photochop, but it may just be the camera (perhaps digital) having trouble with the hue/resolution/saturation ratios.. ive heard of some having trouble with symptoms like that before. about only one exhaust, that flame wouldnt come as standard with the bike, so i guess he tried to make it safer ( :confused: ) by only letting it escape through one exhaust? i dont know because i dont know jack s**t about bikes! matra!! may we have your advice on this? lol

Misho
04-23-2004, 04:18 PM
from what i know, Why Cliff John (i know this isnt the correct spelling at all) the famous musician owns a McLaren F1. and by taking a closer look at that pic of the wrecked McLaren and its licsence plate, this might be his car.
any info ??

Chinky_boi
04-23-2004, 04:23 PM
from what i know, Why Cliff John (i know this isnt the correct spelling at all) the famous musician owns a McLaren F1. and by taking a closer look at that pic of the wrecked McLaren and its licsence plate, this might be his car.
any info ??
that car belongs to rowen atkinson aka mr bean. he crashed that car at 110mph on a highway. he only drove it for a year and a half. he also has aston martins, rolls royce, bentley, ferrari, and i think a lamborghini

SPHFerrari
04-23-2004, 05:16 PM
I looked at the bike one and it seams strange that the flame is coming out of just one exshust and not both of them and if you look real close it looks like it has been added to the pic. I can see an out line like it has been taken from another pic and they have tried to fade the edges and created little lines! Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me.

i think that may be real. there is a lot of smoke rising and, im not an expert photoshopper, but i cant think of a way to get that effect looking very good