PDA

View Full Version : Cartoons

Ferrari Tifosi
04-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Just wondering if there are any other cartoon enthusiast here. Personally my favorite cartoon is Family Guy.

SPHFerrari
04-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Family Guy is great. Ive heard rumors that they are bringing it back to tv and will be making new episodes

baddabang
04-23-2004, 07:03 PM
gotta say i love the classic pink panther and road runner :)

Ferrari Tifosi
04-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Family Guy is great. Ive heard rumors that they are bringing it back to tv and will be making new episodes

Yes, there will be a new season this fall. Also there is going to be a Family Guy movie.

Pink Panther and roadrunner were also great, entertaining cartoons.

Spastik_Roach
04-23-2004, 07:11 PM
South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons are all great cartoons. Original Batman is aswell!

Coventrysucks
04-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Futurama.
The only TV show I know that actively promotes smoking, drinking, and violence. :D
And it has the added benefit of not taking itself too seriously :)

In the words of Bender Bending Rodriguez:
"Bite my collossal metal ass"

Niko_Fx
04-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Futurama, the simpsons, family guy and south park.

I also like DragonBall Z but only in spanish.

Oh and also Neo Genesis Evangelion, awesome cartoon (God against humans, and it has an awesome finale)

My favorite cartoon of all times is a japanese cartoon called "Knights of the Zodiac"

Now they are showing this cartoon on cartoon network and it sucks, I cannot stand it and I cannot watch it. All the time they say "Dude" "Bro" "waz up" "hey i'm a snowboarding champion" OMG the cartoon is supposed to be about greek mythology gods and all they say is "dude you rule, awesome bro!" "be careful BUDDY cuz I will kick your butt!!"

PLUS they don't show the blood!!! And they change the music and put some hardcore rock which doesn't combine at all.

In Venezuela was with blood, lots of bad words and the original music like the cartoon was really made in Japan. It was also a hit in Brazil and France so maybe HBOSS is related with it.

Here are my Knight of the Zodiac toys which I collect (my GF gave me all of them)

ace
04-23-2004, 07:35 PM
South Park and The Simpsons kick ass :D

drakkie
04-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Michel Vaillant + Lucky luke + the simpsons

IBrake4Rainbows
04-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Where to start????

South Park
Rugrats (Reliving Childhood at 15....)
The Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
Quads
The Mr. Hell Show
erm, Neon Genisis freaked me out, i was spacing for what felt like an eternity, i guess that makes it mind-blowing......
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Jack
( :eek: :p ) Powerpuff girls
Dexters Lab.

The Tuner
04-24-2004, 02:37 AM
the simpsons and tom and jerry (original) are probably the best

Coventrysucks
04-24-2004, 04:21 AM
The Mr. Hell Show

I can't believe I forgot that, such a good show.
:)

NoOne
04-24-2004, 05:31 AM
Best cartoon IMHO was "The Tick', it lasted only 3 yrs (I think), but I think it suffered the fate of being marketed wrong, it would have been so much more popular if it had followed "The Simpsons", where it would have been exposed to an audience that would have understood that type of humour.

Great Tick site HERE (http://www.thetick.ws/index.html)

DarkPhenix
04-24-2004, 05:40 AM
1. The Simpsons
2. South Park
3. Futurama

UK CARS
04-24-2004, 06:35 AM
Here are my Knight of the Zodiac toys which I collect (my GF gave me all of them) niko fx

they would give me bloody nightmares!!! :p
i like postman pat,fireman sam,j/k :p
the simpsons,futurama,.....anything that makes me laugh!!! :D

Ferrari Tifosi
04-24-2004, 02:11 PM
Just thought of another cartoon I loved but is now gone, The Critic. Oh, yeah the Tick was great too.