PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda Civic EX

coolieman1220
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
so as many of you might know, we are currently looking for a lil banger for my big bro to drive because well the G35 is taking a beating from him. City driving and all that bad stuff and we recorded the worst gas mileage to date. 15.9 miles per gallon. normally we get about 19 and with all highway about 25ish. we were looking for a rabbit, really liked it. very fast powerful well equippoed sporty. alas the insurance for a new car was sky high!

This morning however as i looked through the classifieds and laughed at some of the cars in their, i came across this. "2001 Honda Civic EX Auto 2 Doors sunroof 28K miles asking $9K. I called up, it was in my area. the car is owned by a young girl who needs space for her kid. she's selling it, barely drives it to get to work some highway. not bad at all so we went to check it out. Looked nice graet condition. a lot of other people were intersted too....
we made an offer of $8,500 for it hoping to get it. hopefully this deal falls through and we get it! its got the 1.7 v-tec 130 ponies. should be decent.

Niko_Fx
11-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I have an 01 Lx Coupe and I'm currently getting 35mpg (city and hwy mixed). At 70k miles I've only done oil changes, tires, and brakes.... basic maintenance.

Very cheap to own.

car_nut
11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
My first Honda was a 2001 Civic EX coupe, manual. Got 360-430 miles out of a tank of gas depending on my driving habits. Put over 130k miles on it without a single problem.

Bulletproof motor and a blast to drive!

Hope you get it.

kingofthering
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
DonT FoRGET to GranNY ShiFT and NaWZ! :D