Coventrysucks
04-28-2004, 02:21 PM
Eeep! :eek:
http://www.framipell.com/camioning.wmv

Caution 7.5 MB

challenger
04-28-2004, 02:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

i would never even think abowt driving a lorry like that. that guy is crazy.

wiked power slides though :cool:

Matt
04-28-2004, 02:34 PM
That truck was made for that. They have a whole racing series dedicated to those types of trucks. It's thoroughly entertaining because they crash so often.

Z0RR0
04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Matt, this looks like a stock truck to me. I know the series you're talking about a bit, and they have no rear hitch, no lights, a net instead of side windows, and they do seem much more powerful.
This truck really seems to be a stock semi ... which not surprisingly can powerslide... the driver must be rather good to fit that monster in that tiny track!! lol

Now let's see if he can do the same with a trailer :D

Egg Nog
04-28-2004, 04:42 PM
That's a really nice looking track... I'd love to take a spin around there... maybe a bit scary with that thing going around though ;)

Can anyone identify it?

werty
04-28-2004, 04:51 PM
+ 10 rep to the driver for keeping that thing on the track :p

digitalcraft
04-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Eh, I think you left your tires all over the track...

Heheh, did you see that car flee for it's life off the track about a third of the way through?

Coventrysucks
04-28-2004, 06:01 PM
+ 10 rep to the driver for keeping that thing on the track :p

Not for keeping it on track, but for getting it drifting at all.
It must be quite hard to swing the back out on one of those, with most of the weight towards the front, and big rubber at the back.

He does seem to be having fun though. :)

Matra et Alpine
04-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Not for keeping it on track, but for getting it drifting at all.
It must be quite hard to swing the back out on one of those, with most of the weight towards the front, and big rubber at the back.
With lots of torque and weight bias to the front these things are EASY to get the tail out on power :)

henk4
04-29-2004, 01:13 AM
This really looks like a standard truck, for those really interested might start searching for the European Truck driving championships, (Eurosport has it but I don't know about other networks) which is a nice series where factory supported trucks (MAN, Volvo, Benz) smoke like hell not only through the exhausts but also through the brakes.
Based on the verbal comments i would say the track is somewhere in Spain.

350hp_civic
04-29-2004, 02:11 AM
lol, i got 2 get me 1 of those:D