PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone from the Boston area on the forum ?

Gt1Street
12-23-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm in Wakefield MA for two weeks on work related issues.
And im going out of m mind here, im not used to things being so far apart from one another.

I wanted to go to some mall and had to drive for some 10 miles to get to the closest one, and I was thinking on going to Boston on xmas eve but I have no idea where to do there if i actually go...

my porsche
12-23-2007, 09:45 AM
I think SPHFerrari is...then there are a few members in neighboring states IIRC.

coolieman1220
12-23-2007, 09:49 AM
i hate boston and ppl from new england! well thats a generalization of ignorance. im gonna use sooo many words with the letter "r" in it because you can't prounounce it with ur accent! ultimate cah page. haha oh man just messin, im from NYC and my physiscs teacher is from rhode island, ask nsxtyper about her! he'll tell you! but i hate the patriots and the red cocks but thats another story!

Gt1Street
12-23-2007, 09:51 AM
im just visiting :)

johnnynumfiv
12-23-2007, 09:57 AM
i hate boston and ppl from new england! well thats a generalization of ignorance. im gonna use sooo many words with the letter "r" in it because you can't prounounce it with ur accent! ultimate cah page. haha oh man just messin, im from NYC and my physiscs teacher is from rhode island, ask nsxtyper about her! he'll tell you! but i hate the patriots and the red cocks but thats another story!

I don't have a problem with my R's.

My sister lives just outside of boston. I could ask her where some good places to go are for ya.

Fuerte100
12-23-2007, 10:14 AM

That may be about 10% of new england :rolleyes:. I go to school 40 minutes out of Boston and i've gone once or twice. I like going to watch the rowing events and actually row in some, but i have no idea what to do in the winter.
As for the seperatedness, I love it, I grew up in a place like that. Have a great eve in Boston if you go.

NicFromLA
12-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Red is for cars not socks.

Rockefella
12-23-2007, 11:58 AM
I've only driven through Boston once, so I can't offer much help. Google some Boston Night Life or something, maybe that could help.

blingbling
12-23-2007, 08:26 PM
I've only driven through Boston once, so I can't offer much help. Google some Boston Night Life or something, maybe that could help.i dont think the newbies are of drinking age, fakes dont work nodays mayne!

Sackalack GT
12-23-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm from Northborough/Worcester, you should head down to Boylston Street, there are a couple good bars there - the Pour House, the Foggy Goggle, etc. It's a good place to start, anyway. Have a good time!

baddabang
12-24-2007, 07:35 AM
i dont think the newbies are of drinking age, fakes dont work nodays mayne!

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/orly-33775.jpg

blingbling
12-24-2007, 03:16 PM
yes, for real...