PDA

View Full Version : Lancia Delta (Progetto 844) 2008-2014

Ferrer
02-05-2008, 05:17 AM
05/02/2008

The Lancia Delta has its world premiere

The Lancia Delta will debut at the 78th Geneva International Motor Show.

Delta is a historical name associated with a peak in Lancia’s motoring past but it is also a mathematical symbol that stands for change, difference and evolution.

From this viewpoint, the Lancia Delta is the first product of the new Lancia philosophy. It has an original, unique positioning, the combination of two values that are fundamental for the brand, elegant styling and a daring, innovative attitude, that inspires all aspects of its marketing and communications activities.

The first totally new car in Lancia’s second century makes its appearance today, with an unparalleled design that upholds the brand’s vocation for innovation.

A first evolutionary “delta” is Lancia’s ability to reconcile its traditional elegance with original architectural solutions which harmoniously blend the assertiveness of a sports car with the onboard well-being of a saloon for the first time.

Designed by the Lancia Style Centre, the new Delta carries forward the tradition of the “great” Lancia models of the past –the Aprilia, the Appia, the Fulvia, the Beta, the Prisma, the Dedra and the Lybra – into the future, and takes its place firmly in the medium saloon segment. The Delta is 4.5 metres long, 1.8 metres wide and 1.5 metres high, measurements that combine with a wheelbase of 2.7 metres to guarantee an extraordinary amount of roominess for this category.

The interior is quiet and full of light, furnished with luxury materials and harmonious colours, and guarantees unbeatable travelling comfort. The sound-absorbing headlining keeps noise to a minimum and luminosity is guaranteed by the extensive glazing of the side windows and the GranLuce sunroof, when it is fitted.

A sliding rear seat with reclining squab turns the passenger compartment into an enjoyable living-room. And this solution also makes the large luggage compartment even more versatile, modular and capacious.

The new Delta offers a high level of technology in terms of entertainment, thanks to collaboration with leading partners in each sector, exemplified by a Bose Hi-Fi radio incorporating a CD player and MP3 file reader with steering-wheel mounted controls, the Blue&Me® system developed with Microsoft, also available in a NAV version, and a brand new satellite navigation system developed with Magneti Marelli.

The Lancia Delta also expresses elegance and attitude where the engines and engineering are concerned.

This attitude comes from fitting a range of turbo engines, both petrol and diesel, with power deliveries extending from 120 bhp up to 200 bhp, and a choice of 6-speed transmissions – manual, robotised and automatic. Engine performance is backed up by tried and tested engineering that guarantees comfort and handling thanks to the adoption of an advanced ESC (Electronic Stability Control) system and technical features that are unique in this category, such as SDC suspension (with electronic damping control), which makes the car even more enjoyable to drive.

Elegance is conveyed by the lines and materials, but also by the car’s relationship with the outside world. Where the environment is concerned, the Lancia Delta’s diesel engines anticipate the limits of the future Euro 5 standards, a feature that certainly represents another “delta” in relation to the competition.

With such features and the international development work underway to support the launch, which will take place in mid 2008, the Delta marks a turning point in Lancia history, and will certainly make a significant contribution to the implementation of the strategic plan.

Dino Scuderia
02-05-2008, 07:00 AM
Hideous new design.

Lancia needs to die, their best years are way behind them.

Revo
02-05-2008, 07:54 AM
...Lancia needs to die, their best years are way behind them.Be gone, you nonbeliever!

Wouter Melissen
02-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Hideous new design.

Have you ever seen a current Lancia in the flesh?

Ferrer
02-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Hideous new design.

Be gone, you nonbeliever!

There might be a smidgen of truth in his second sentence though.

Dino Scuderia
02-05-2008, 12:19 PM

Nor have I seen Rosie O'Donnell, I doubt either would transition into beauties in the flesh.;)

NSXType-R
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Hideous new design.

I wouldn't mind if they came up with a new Lancia Delta Integrale that rivaled the performance of the STI.

But other than that car, I don't know anything else about Lancia. For the main company (I think Fiat, right?) to survive, they might need to slash some companies, like what GM did to Oldsmobile. Maybe that's the best way to go.

Besides, does Lancia exactly have a niche or does it just conflict with what Fiat's trying to make, which is why I never hear anything new about Lancia?

Dino Scuderia
02-05-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't know about their 'niche'...but they shoot for around 5% of the Italian market.

One of my pals put it best about the looks of the new Delta:

"Looks like a Murano that got raped by a B9 Tribeca after sucking on an Aztek's lemons."

henk4
02-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't mind if they came up with a new Lancia Delta Integrale that rivaled the performance of the STI.

at least this one looks much better than the current STI:)

Gardin
02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't care, I love this design... I hope it's even better than the new Bravo to drive!

fisetdavid26
02-05-2008, 03:15 PM
It's not a very hard thing to do... :rolleyes:

NSXType-R
02-05-2008, 03:36 PM

Yeah, I guess so. Good looking in its own weird way.

cmcpokey
02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
to me it seems like a more coherent design than the last few lancia designs i have seen, although they all seem a bit awkward

Ferrer
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM

But other than that car, I don't know anything else about Lancia. For the main company (I think Fiat, right?) to survive, they might need to slash some companies, like what GM did to Oldsmobile. Maybe that's the best way to go.

Besides, does Lancia exactly have a niche or does it just conflict with what Fiat's trying to make, which is why I never hear anything new about Lancia?

I don't know about their 'niche'...but they shoot for around 5% of the Italian market.

One of my pals put it best about the looks of the new Delta:

"Looks like a Murano that got raped by a B9 Tribeca after sucking on an Aztek's lemons."
Lancia's sales figures are actually quite astonishing considering their limited lineup and pretty much non existant investment.

Last year they managed to sell almost as many cars as Alfa Romeo in Europe, without the massive investments the company from Arese has enjoyed.

The analysis should be much deeper, but that probably underlines the potential Lancia has, if someone was prepared to spend money in it.

Will this new Delta be the solution? Only time will tell. I'm personally not too positive about it.

02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
The delta's not exactly pretty
Lancias aren't exactly pretty in the flesh either...

kingofthering
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
It's not bad, just too big. The Integrale better be f**king awesome.

ruim20
02-06-2008, 03:39 AM
I like it a lot, i hope it keeps the good looks on the production car, i hope it really sells, i'd buy one instead of the Bravo, for either of them i think the 1.6 MultiJet is probably going to be the best seller.

Ferrer
02-19-2008, 06:23 AM
Lancia Nuova Delta #2

Clivey
02-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I like it, although the front grille needs to change - I'd prefer a more plain grille with the Lancia badge in the middle. If they made a 3-door, I might consider it in the future.

Ferrer
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Lancia Nuova Delta #3

faksta
03-18-2008, 11:45 AM
It looks interesting in two-colour scheme, but the rear is a bit too heavy.
Your pics, BTW?

Ferrer
03-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Lancia Nuova Delta #4

LeonOfTheDead
03-18-2008, 12:02 PM
i am not able to understand the front bumper in its lower part. but i like it, especially in the rear view. i want to see it on the road moving.
and please stop identifying Lancia only with the Integrale...yes, they produced three of the best rally cars, but originally they were about luxury, and this is what you should call they "niche" now. Lancia right now is the "luxury side" of fiat.

Ferrer
03-18-2008, 12:17 PM
i am not able to understand the front bumper in its lower part. but i like it, especially in the rear view. i want to see it on the road moving.
and please stop identifying Lancia only with the Integrale...yes, they produced three of the best rally cars, but originally they were about luxury, and this is what you should call they "niche" now. Lancia right now is the "luxury side" of fiat.
But that isn't Lancia either.

This weekend I was in Modena and there was some sort of classic car event going on in Piazza Centrale (IIRC). It was centered mainly around Lancias, amongs other great cars, right from the 20's to the 90's.

You could see the beautiful Aprilias, Aurelias and Flaminias (just to name a few) standing proudly in the podium. Great cars, elegant, classy, subtle and beautiful tourers. Cars which not only cared about apperance, but most definitely about substance too. Cars which were meant to be driven.

This, this is just a joke honestly. There was a Musa FL and a Phedra on display too and the comparison was painful. They might be the only thing they can do, I'm not discussing that, but they certainly aren't Lancias.

Sadly, these days Lancias are nothing more than fancy Fiats.

LeonOfTheDead
03-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Sadly, these days Lancias are nothing more than fancy Fiats.

true, sadly true. btw, i live in Modena...maybe i saw you:D
the Phedra isn't a Lancia, it is design and produced by Peugeot and Citroen (PAG) which are buying commercial cars and vans from Fiat Auto Group (Fiat-Lancia+Alfa Romeo-Maserati+Ferrari).
i hope with this new cycle of cars this "fancy" side will disappear. the new Delta is quite different from the Bravo, so the Ypsilon is from the Panda. Even the aging but still beautiful, imo, Thesis is pretty different from tha Alfa 166. the Musa is very similar to the fiat Idea, but way better. lancia needs something more, this is sure, there're rumors about their own version of the next Alfa 169 which will be based on the next-gen (but i'm not so sure about this, maybe it will be the one of this model) Maserati Quattroporte platform. quite good news i think.
finally, the discontinued Lancia Lybra, practically a re-engineered Fiat Marea, was one of the best cars of its segment, SW of course. its reliability was very good and at a very low price. but with the years, it lacked of upgrades. too bad.

faksta
03-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Fiat Auto Group (Fiat-Lancia+Alfa Romeo-Maserati+Ferrari)

Thank you for clearing up what is a Fiat Auto Group :D

LeonOfTheDead
03-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Thank you for clearing up what is a Fiat Auto Group :D

oh dear...i miss something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's: fiat+lancia+abarth !!!!! :D:D:D

without considering Iveco and Fiat Professional (commercial division), and New Holland and...a lot of other thing but not connected to cars, i think...

MCarN
03-18-2008, 12:43 PM
New Delta has a lot of good points, but I think it just looks too sophisticated to be a successful product. They made the same with the Thesis, Y and the other ones and the conclusion: Lancia sales work well just in Italy. I was expecting too see a much sportier appearance on the new Delta.

Revo
03-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Ferrer, may I ask a simple question?

Obviously you hate this "fancy Fiat", then why bother creating thread and posting several pictures of it?

"Because of pretty ladys in the photos" doesn't qualify as an answer. :)

Ferrer
03-18-2008, 12:46 PM
true, sadly true. btw, i live in Modena...maybe i saw you:D
the Phedra isn't a Lancia, it is design and produced by Peugeot and Citroen (PAG) which are buying commercial cars and vans from Fiat Auto Group (Fiat-Lancia+Alfa Romeo-Maserati+Ferrari).
i hope with this new cycle of cars this "fancy" side will disappear. the new Delta is quite different from the Bravo, so the Ypsilon is from the Panda. Even the aging but still beautiful, imo, Thesis is pretty different from tha Alfa 166. the Musa is very similar to the fiat Idea, but way better. lancia needs something more, this is sure, there're rumors about their own version of the next Alfa 169 which will be based on the next-gen (but i'm not so sure about this, maybe it will be the one of this model) Maserati Quattroporte platform. quite good news i think.
finally, the discontinued Lancia Lybra, practically a re-engineered Fiat Marea, was one of the best cars of its segment, SW of course. its reliability was very good and at a very low price. but with the years, it lacked of upgrades. too bad.
If you saw a blue BMW 1-series thundering down Via Giardini, then it was me... :D

Of the current Lancia range the only worthy car is the Thesis. It's a great car and a great Lancia. Advanced double wishbone electronically controlled suspension, with a great interior and quality. It even has a daring (controversial?) design to go with it. And while it's loosely based on the Kappa/166 it's been so reworked that it could be called almost bespoke. A direct descendant of the Flaminia Berlina. The last of a line and most certainly a future classic. The only thing lacking probably is a Coupe variant.

But the rest simply doesn't stack up to the great Lancia tradition. The Ypsilon is just a tarted up old Punto Mk II with some diesels and Fashion Vicitm writen all over it. The Phedra is a van, and I'm sorry but a van doesn't fit within Lancias value in my opinion (don't you dare to mention the Giugiaro Megagamma ;)). And this Delta is just a half arsed attemp at a streched fiat Bravo which looks a bit like an MPV.

If it were me just looking at the last concepts, the Fulvia and the Granturismo Carcerano, one wonders would it be the end of the world if they made those instead of what they have now? I guess though, that in these days of utter globalisation the good ol' approach simply isn't feasible any more. Look at the serious problems Alfa Romeo has... :(

Ferrer
03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Ferrer, may I ask a simple question?

Obviously you hate this "fancy Fiat", then why bother creating thread and posting several pictures of it?

"Because of pretty ladys in the photos" doesn't qualify as an answer. :)
Because of the pretty ladies in the photos? No wait, that isn't allowed... :p

Because I think that every car should be in the hideout, not only the ones I like. And if the pics are available, then why not? :)

By the way I don't hate it. I realise that these days this is the only way to go. I just think that it isn't worthy of the Lancia badge. But don't worry it's just a philosophical complaint, nothing else. I know nothing can be done possibly.

LeonOfTheDead
03-18-2008, 12:57 PM
If it were me just looking at the last concepts, the Fulvia and the Granturismo Carcerano, one wonders would it be the end of the world if they made those instead of what they have now? I guess though, that in these days of utter globalisation the good ol' approach simply isn't feasible any more. Look at the serious problems Alfa Romeo has... :(

i guess Alfa has a much better line up. My father owned two (yeas, two...:p) Phedra. a good car, very comfortable, with lazy french engine and a really strange clutch/gearbox.
He then was going to buy the Thesis Edizione Centenario, simply astonishing, but money were already been used in the new house...btw, great car, one of the best interior i used to sit my rear end...the thing was that i also thought they were going to make some discount on the Thesis beaucse it doesn't sell so well. and...no, nearly full price, and a totally disappeared value when you are going to sell it.
lancia problems is the Integrale, as i said. people, even here in italy think lancia is all about rallies...which is kinda the opposite...at least for the 75% og its history

Clivey
04-01-2008, 01:11 AM
Some of you guys are acting as if this is a rebadged Hyundai - it's clearly not. Lancia may have a great future ahead of them, but they need to go through these stages first, just as Alfa-Romeo are doing right now.

This doesn't look to be a bad car at all - it certainly has a "premium" look. We'll just have to wait to see if it's of satisfactory quality and if it drives well when it's released.

Negativity isn't really going to get Lancia anywhere. It is possible that they can succeed, I mean, look what's happened to Aston-Martin and Land Rover and what's currently happening to Jaguar...

Ferrer
04-01-2008, 04:58 AM
Some of you guys are acting as if this is a rebadged Hyundai - it's clearly not. Lancia may have a great future ahead of them, but they need to go through these stages first, just as Alfa-Romeo are doing right now.
The situation between Alfa Romeo and Lancia couldn't be more different actually. For the last 20-odd years Alfa Romeo has been on a continous investment programme with no returns at all. They were given all the resources and the possibility to go racing again.

Lancia on the other hand was sacrifised to be focused on luxury alone, in order to not interfere with Alfa Romeo. They were robbed of their successful rallying programme and the few new cars they introduced were total failures. Then from the early 2000s investment was stopped almost completely and sometime around 2002-2003 it was on the very verge of being canned.

Lancia survived for a variety of reasons and it's a bit of a miracle it still is here and selling almost as many cars as Alfa Romeo with a much reduced lineup. If Lancian had been given the same opportunities as Alfa Romeo maybe the story would have been very different.

Curiously enough the 300,000 car sales target they are giving to Lancia and Alfa Romeo was already achieved by Lancia in the late 80's/early 90's, while Alfa Romeo never did, IIRC.

LeonOfTheDead
04-01-2008, 12:40 PM
i like alfa, i owned (my father) some alfas, so my point of view is not very...politically correct. than i am italian so i see things about italian manufacturers from the inside, which is surrely different and probably not the best position to observe.
imo, lancia has lived a sort of explosion of popularity mainly thanks to the Delta Integrale, while the rest of the line-up was not so much good. my brother owned a standard delta, not a good choice, and the only good lancia of those passed days is the Thema, a very good car. its best characteristic wasn't the performance, even if it received some very good engine, because this point, imo, goes to the alfa 164, but it was well refined and very comfortable.
btw, alfa did a great job in the DTM/ITC championship with the 155 and a relative slow budget comparing to that of Mercedes for example, but it doesn't bring so much attention to it, and the same is for the ETCC from 1997 to 2004 with the glorious 156 in all its versions.
finally, fiat's board in those days was too much into politic/economical interests than into cars. that's way a lto of italian cars of the '90 were very good, they directed fiat in a way they could personally earn some big money, without looking at the manufaturer health. good job...:(

Clivey
04-03-2008, 03:09 AM
The situation between Alfa Romeo and Lancia couldn't be more different actually. For the last 20-odd years Alfa Romeo has been on a continous investment programme with no returns at all. They were given all the resources and the possibility to go racing again.

Lancia on the other hand was sacrifised to be focused on luxury alone, in order to not interfere with Alfa Romeo. They were robbed of their successful rallying programme and the few new cars they introduced were total failures. Then from the early 2000s investment was stopped almost completely and sometime around 2002-2003 it was on the very verge of being canned.

Lancia survived for a variety of reasons and it's a bit of a miracle it still is here and selling almost as many cars as Alfa Romeo with a much reduced lineup. If Lancian had been given the same opportunities as Alfa Romeo maybe the story would have been very different.

Curiously enough the 300,000 car sales target they are giving to Lancia and Alfa Romeo was already achieved by Lancia in the late 80's/early 90's, while Alfa Romeo never did, IIRC.

What I meant was that Lancia are basing new cars on existing platforms because they cannot afford bespoke components at the moment. Alfa have also had to "put up with" a less than ideal platform in the 159/Brera/Spider. I can personally see the Nuova Delta being as good as the 159 (itself a good car), and hopefully both of these cars will be stepping-stones for their respective manufacturers to use to climb back up to the dizzy heights of greatness.

As I've said before, I can't wait for Alfa to really challenge BMW with some RWD saloons and coupes (hopefully with lighter weight than the existing cars as it blunts the performance of the 159)...maybe Lancia can eventually do the same with Audi or Mercedes-Benz.

LeonOfTheDead
05-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Olivier Francois, CEO Lancia Automobiles

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 12:58 PM
40 pages of press release, I'm working on the conversion to .pdf

in the meanwhile, 2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #1

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:01 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #2

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #3

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #4

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:34 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #5

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:37 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #6

LeonOfTheDead
06-04-2008, 01:38 PM
2008 Lancia Nuova Delta #7 + PDF of the press release

mniguy
06-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Bring on the new Intergrale, we'll see if it can do 0-100 in 2.5 on the gravel

Gt1Street
06-11-2008, 11:44 PM
you're saying that as if the old one could...

Ferrer
06-11-2008, 11:59 PM
you're saying that as if the old one could...
It couldn't.

But urban legend has it that the S4 could.

Such an amazing piece of engineering for the time.

LeonOfTheDead
06-12-2008, 05:36 AM
It couldn't.

...which was very different from the Integrale which was very different from the Delta...

I guess the race version of the S4 could do a time very near to 2,5 with the right settings, tires, road conditions, driver...but it isn't what really matter on such a car.

LeonOfTheDead
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
more pics

Kitdy
07-08-2008, 11:55 AM
It couldn't.

I heard the RS200 could do it in 2.6.

I figure they had ridiculously short first gears.

LeonOfTheDead
07-08-2008, 12:09 PM
and more

LotusLocost
07-14-2008, 05:20 AM
I heard the RS200 could do it in 2.6.

I figure they had ridiculously short first gears.

I would say opposite.
If you are going to try to get a 0-100 time under 3.5 seconds, you need to reach 100km/h without changing gear.

ruim20
07-14-2008, 07:28 AM
Something is weird about the grill in pic #1 of post 39... or is it just me?

Ferrer
07-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Something is weird about the grill in pic #1 of post 39... or is it just me?
It seems like it was photoshoped or something. There's something not quite right definitely.

Ferrer
02-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Lancia Delta #10

Ferrer
02-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Specifications of Lancia Delta 1.8 liter 200 HP Di Turbo
Jet Engine E5 (with 6-speed automatic transmission)

ENGINE
1.8 liter 200 HP Di Turbo Jet E5
No. of cylinders, arrangement 4, in line, front transversal
Bore x stroke (mm) 83 x 80.5
Capacity (cm3) 1742
Compression ratio 9.5-0.5 /+0.0
Max output CE: kW (HP) at rpm 147 (200HP) KW @ 5000 rpm
Max torque CE: Nm (kgm) at rpm 320 Nm @ 2000 rpm
Ecological level Euro 5
Timing (spark ignition) timing belt with dual VVT
Fuel supply direct gasoline injection

TRANSMISSION
Drive front
Transmission, No. of gears Automatic, 6 + reverse

ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Battery capacity (Ah) 60 Ah

STEERING WHEEL
Steering box DualdriveTM electric power steering
Turning circle between kerbs (m):
tires 16 inches / 17 inches 10.6
tires 18 inches 11.2

BRAKES
D (disc) with ABS
Front: dia. mm D 330 x 28 mm
Rear: dia. mm D 278 x 12 mm

SUSPENSION
Front Independent wheels, McPherson type,
double-acting telescopic shock
absorbers, anti-roll bar with ball joint
rods
Rear Beam axle with torsion bar, telescopic
shock absorbers, anti-roll bar

WHEELS
Tires 225/45 R17 94W
225/40 R18 92W

DIMENSIONS
Wheelbase (mm) 2700
Track front/rear (mm) 1538/1531
Length/Width (mm) 4520/1797
Height empty (mm) 1499
Luggage capacity VDA (dm3):
standard with Fix&Go 380-465 (sliding rear seats)
with rear seat folded down 760

CAPACITIES – WEIGHTS
Fuel tank (liters) 58
Kerb weight DIN (kg) 1430
Max trailer weight (kg) 1300
PERFORMANCE – FUEL CONSUMPTION
Max speed (km/h) 230
Acceleration (s): 0-100 km/h
(2 persons + 20 kg) 7.4
Consumption - Dir. CE 1999/100 (l/100 km)
urban 11.1
extra-urban 5.9
combined cycle 7.8
Combined CO2 emissions (g/km) 185

Ferrer
02-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Delta Executive, the new Lancia flagship

The Delta Executive is aimed at business, diplomatic and institutional customers. The main feature is the design of the rear passenger compartment. The seats are more supportive and comfortable, designed for a business class standard. With the front seats moved back, there is plenty of leg room, a real boon on long journeys. The Delta Executive therefore offers a real alternative, which is modern and in the spirit of the times, a flagship with better dimensions, weights, consumption and prices.

The Delta Executive is also the beneficiary of the latest Lancia technological advances, and in particular introduces the new variable damping electronic suspension system (Reactive Suspension), which is also available as an option on the rest of the range. Lancia will also be marketing its Magic Parking semi-automatic parking system after the Geneva show.

Ferrer
02-24-2009, 03:22 AM
Lancia Delta #13

Ferrer
02-24-2009, 04:37 AM
Lancia Delta #14

LeonOfTheDead
02-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Albert, where did you got the pics from post 58, pic 3 to post 59 pic 6?

Ferrer
02-25-2009, 09:47 AM
Albert, where did you got the pics from post 58, pic 3 to post 59 pic 6?
In the "Eventi" section of Lancia's press site.

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:08 AM
This has to be one of the fastest Lancias in some time.

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:13 AM
Lancia Delta #16

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Lancia Delta #17

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Lancia Delta #18

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:35 AM
Lancia Delta #19

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Lancia Delta #20

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:46 AM
Lancia Delta #21

Ferrer
05-18-2009, 02:47 AM
Lancia Delta #22

LeonOfTheDead
05-18-2009, 02:54 AM
This has to be one of the fastest Lancias in some time.

unfortunately, yes.

Jack_Bauer
05-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Saw the new movie Angels & Demons at the cinema, which featured a lot of shots of this car being thrashed around the streets of Rome/Vatican City. Looked pretty good on screen I thought. The film was monumentally silly, yet quite entertaining. If you're a fan of Lancia and/or of overblown pseudo-scifi/crypto/religious mystery thrillers, then I recommend going to see it. :)

LeonOfTheDead
05-18-2009, 04:48 AM
Saw the new movie Angels & Demons at the cinema, which featured a lot of shots of this car being thrashed around the streets of Rome/Vatican City. Looked pretty good on screen I thought. The film was monumentally silly, yet quite entertaining. If you're a fan of Lancia and/or of overblown pseudo-scifi/crypto/religious mystery thrillers, then I recommend going to see it. :)

I wanted to exit or either fall asleep watching The Da Vinci Code, I think I'll pass this time.

Ferrer
05-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Lancia Delta #23

Ferrer
03-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Lancia Delta #24

Ferrer
03-07-2011, 06:26 AM
New Chrysler Delta #25

Ferrer
10-26-2014, 04:59 AM
The Lancysler #26