PDA

View Full Version : oh mi gawd i can has legal b0oze?

fisetdavid26
03-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Happy birthday to baddabang who turns 21 at midnight, he'll now be able to enjoy legal booze in the US!

Have a good one fellow ECC buddy. <3

The_Canuck
03-27-2008, 08:28 PM
lol, happy birthday

my porsche
03-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Yes, because that stopped him.

clutch-monkey
03-27-2008, 08:35 PM
happy bday man
lol @ 21 yrs drinking age. so you can root, drive, enlist, vote, but not drink? lol

fisetdavid26
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
happy bday man
lol @ 21 yrs drinking age. so you can root, drive, enlist, vote, but not drink? lol
You can buy guns when you're 18 though... I wonder which one is worse. Guns or alcohol? It shows the US don't make any sense. :)

johnnynumfiv
03-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Happy b-day muh brotha.

Sledgehammer
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
You can buy guns when you're 18 though... I wonder which one is worse. Guns or alcohol? It shows the US don't make any sense. :)

That all depends on who is holding it.

*edit* and happy birthday.

Drink harty my friend, for tommorow, YOU"L FEEL LIKE HELL.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/Sledgehammer_Vet/DRINK.jpg

fisetdavid26
03-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Happy birthday to pat_ernzen and cmcpokey too. I just noticed it's their birthdays too. :)

Zytek_Fan
03-27-2008, 09:26 PM

The drinking age is supposed to be lowered to 19 sometime in the immediate future... :p

And happy birthday Baddabang.

Rockefella
03-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Happy birthday pat. I'll get wasted in commemoration tonight.

whiteballz
03-27-2008, 10:01 PM
You'd get wasted at any rate.

Happy Bday to all.

Lotec_Sirius
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, because that stopped him.

LOL I was going to say the same thing

Happy birthday

Ferrer
03-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Happy birthday. :)

drakkie
03-28-2008, 01:38 AM
Congrats guys !

* prepares a celebratory drink tonight /*

ruim20
03-28-2008, 02:24 AM
Happy birthday dudes! :)

Matra et Alpine
03-28-2008, 02:57 AM
congrats guys .... oooh good excuse for me getting rat-arsed tonight too :) :)
I mean, it's only right that we all drink your good health, 'innit :D

Quiggs
03-28-2008, 03:46 AM
<3 Pat.

<3 Pat's sister too.

There will be some drinking tonight. <3

pimento
03-28-2008, 03:52 AM
Happy birthday. I hearby raise a beer for you.

It was mine last friday. You know the worst thing about a birthday on good friday? The pubs all close at 10pm.... we had to catch up the following night. Shocking...

dydzi
03-28-2008, 06:07 AM
all the best to you badda, pat and cmcpokey :)

Niko_Fx
03-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Happy Birthday man... They will NEVER ask for your ID from this moment on. Gas Stations, liquor stores, nightclubs, supermarkets, you name it.... I guess they can smell confidence ;)

fisetdavid26
03-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Hell yes. I'm currently on my lunch break at work and today is the ultimate sux0r. The boss is in a terrible mood and is making all of us pay for it. I'm popping open those beer bottles as soon as I get back home.

jugga
03-28-2008, 10:23 AM
happy birthday

celebratory drink the "freddy kruegar" - i shot of vodka + jagermeister + sambuca

and bam everthing looks and feels different
:D

Turbo.Jenkens
03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Happy birthday!

Enjoy the beer all day, but don't touch the liquor until dusk.

drakkie
03-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Hmmm it's time to make a start at drinking !! :D Good luck on the hangover tomorrow, guys :o

Dantera22B
03-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Cheers n beers to all the birthday peeps.:)

my porsche
03-28-2008, 01:36 PM
The drinking age is supposed to be lowered to 19 sometime in the immediate future... :p

Wait. Srsly?

Zytek_Fan
03-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Wait. Srsly?

There was a bit of talk of it.
Not sure how it's going now... :confused:

baddabang
03-28-2008, 02:05 PM
happy bday man

Thanks but WTF is root?

Happy birthday to baddabang who turns 21 at midnight, he'll now be able to enjoy legal booze in the US!

Have a good one fellow ECC buddy. <3
<3

Happy b-day muh brotha.

Thanks Johnny.

Happy birthday to pat_ernzen and cmcpokey too. I just noticed it's their birthdays too. :)

Werd. Happy B-day guys.

lol, happy birthday

That all depends on who is holding it.

*edit* and happy birthday.

Drink harty my friend, for tommorow, YOU"L FEEL LIKE HELL.

Lol spartans ftw!

And happy birthday Baddabang.

Happy birthday pat. I'll get wasted in commemoration tonight.

You'd get wasted at any rate.

Happy Bday to all.

LOL I was going to say the same thing

Happy birthday

Happy birthday. :)

Congrats guys !

* prepares a celebratory drink tonight /*

Happy birthday dudes! :)

congrats guys .... oooh good excuse for me getting rat-arsed tonight too :) :)
I mean, it's only right that we all drink your good health, 'innit :D

Thanks Guys!

<3 Pat.

<3 Pat's sister too.

Werd. Unfortunately I'm scheduled for 8am tomorrow morning. I see a sick day in the near future.

Happy birthday. I hearby raise a beer for you.

It was mine last friday. You know the worst thing about a birthday on good friday? The pubs all close at 10pm.... we had to catch up the following night. Shocking...

all the best to you badda, pat and cmcpokey :)

Happy Birthday man... They will NEVER ask for your ID from this moment on. Gas Stations, liquor stores, nightclubs, supermarkets, you name it.... I guess they can smell confidence ;)

Happy birthday!

Enjoy the beer all day, but don't touch the liquor until dusk.

Cheers n beers to all the birthday peeps.:)

Again, thanks guys!

Multiquote ftmfw

fisetdavid26
03-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Things went like this:

17:00 - I'm done working. Run all the way home.
17:05 - I'm home.
17:05:10 - I pop a beer open.
17:06 - I take my jacket and shoes off.
17:07 - I grab a pack of chips and sit in front of the computer.

Epic drunk night for Pat <3

Cyco
03-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Happy BDay to Pat, and also cmcpokey (Delayed) and Peter for today

Sledgehammer
03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
heading out for happy hour. Cheers mates.

clutch-monkey
03-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks but WTF is root?

nub

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7643/carrotbnchjt8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

srsly

john14
03-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Happy Birthday to baddabang, pat_ernzen, and cmcpokey.

Originally Posted by baddabang
Thanks but WTF is root?

Pat, root means to have sexual intercourse. It's Australian slang. :D

dydzi
03-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Pat, root means to have sexual intercourse. It's Australian slang. :D

WTF is sexual intercourse :confused:

baddabang
03-29-2008, 04:23 AM
WTF is sexual intercourse :confused:

Haha +1.

Rockefella
03-29-2008, 05:06 AM
I kind fo lied about getting wasteid idn ocmmeoration last nihgt.
However, I did make up for it tongiht by drinking 2 beers, playing 2 gmes of beer pong, and shotgunning (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgunning) a new firiendlyh record of 15 fcking beers.

I'm demolished. I wish I was lyiint but my 8uhagover is goigng to suck

Quiggs
03-29-2008, 01:48 PM
I got smashed last night.

Captain, Jose and Jager. <3 Drank till 3, passed out at 4, woke up at 745 and went to work... Hangover ftl. The sun was like the hand of God bitch-slapping me into reality.

pimento
03-30-2008, 12:05 AM
I got smashed last night.

Captain, Jose and Jager. <3 Drank till 3, passed out at 4, woke up at 745 and went to work... Hangover ftl. The sun was like the hand of God bitch-slapping me into reality.

I have a t-shirt (http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/7029/) especially for those days... :D

Sledgehammer
03-30-2008, 12:10 AM
However, I did make up for it tongiht by drinking 2 beers, playing 2 gmes of beer pong, and shotgunning (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgunning) a new firiendlyh record of 15 fcking beers.

In your drunk state you felt the need to link shotgunning to wikipedia. Classic.

Zytek_Fan
03-30-2008, 12:34 AM

+1
But yeah, your hangover is/was going to suck :p

drakkie
03-30-2008, 03:38 AM
Man both saturday morning and right now are absolute disasters. Even loooking into the light of the screen makes my head explode... drinking 3 liters of water so far didnt help anymore..:o Like 15 beers, a few shots of Bacardi-Cola and some more shit came my way last night. Friday me and a friend emptied a crate of beer(24) in an hour time.

ZeTurbo
03-30-2008, 06:01 AM
I didint even know it was your birthday untill today, but i still got hammered that is some long distance telepathic buisness.
I knew somehow i should.. HAD to drink.... now i know why :D

Happy belated birthday!

fisetdavid26
03-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Man both saturday morning and right now are absolute disasters. Even loooking into the light of the screen makes my head explode... drinking 3 liters of water so far didnt help anymore..:o Like 15 beers, a few shots of Bacardi-Cola and some more shit came my way last night. Friday me and a friend emptied a crate of beer(24) in an hour time.
Yeah, you'd have to weight 340 pounds and be 7'2" to do that. You'd be dead - or at least in a very, very bad shape - if you really drank that much alcohol in such a small lap of time.

Anyway, here's a medal for your "achievements".

drakkie
03-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Yeah, you'd have to weight 340 pounds and be 7'2" to do that. You'd be dead - or at least in a very, very bad shape - if you really drank that much alcohol in such a small lap of time.

Anyway, here's a medal for your "achievements".

Lol believe me, it was quite a challenge to bike home :p I still need to pick some pieces of plants out of my bike.. 12 beers is nothing special for most here. It's my average consumption on a night out.. Just a little fast this time. Mabe your beers are bigger ? Here they only are 1/3 of a litre.

fisetdavid26
03-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Lol believe me, it was quite a challenge to bike home :p I still need to pick some pieces of plants out of my bike..
Look, I don't have anything against you, but your habit of trying to bring the spotlight and all the attention on yourself by making up very hard to believe stories or just plain lies is very annoying.

I have seen plenty of drunkards in my life and I can assure you nobody - even the toughest guy out there - can't finish a 24-pack in less than an hour. Even with a friend. The human body can filter an ounce of alcohol per hour, drinking that much alcohol in such a small amount of time equals an incredibly high percentage of alcohol in your bloodstream which would results in an ethyl coma.

EDIT: Beers are 341 mL here. 12 beers equals 4092 mL, that's over 4 liters of alcohol in an hour. Your liver filters 30 mL/hour.

Sledgehammer
03-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Lets see, if I were to do this (6'4", 230lbs) in 1 hour, I would be at around .28 or more. I would suggest NOT doing the level of drinking that you are. It will get you into serious health issues if not worse. I would hope you dont plan on driving for 24 hrs.

Blood alcohol estimator (http://www.healthstatus.com/bac.html)

drakkie
03-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Lets see, if I were to do this (6'4", 230lbs) in 1 hour, I would be at around .28 or more. I would suggest NOT doing the level of drinking that you are. It will get you into serious health issues if not worse. I would hope you dont plan on driving for 24 hrs.

Blood alcohol estimator (http://www.healthstatus.com/bac.html)

Wooh damn. Never realised that it was actually so high. A Dutch website gave 2.1 promille, with my weight of 130lbs. Legal driving is 0.2 for me and 0.5 for others here. Now I refuse to drive a car even with 1 beer, so I will never be caught driving like that in the first place. Though I can lose my driving license, whilst biking or walking. Anyway, i never thought it'd be so high and even into dangerous levels. I will ease of a little next time.

jugga
03-30-2008, 11:44 AM

he says empty but we all now after a few beers u loose a little from your drunken antics, spilling over urself and knockin cans over etc!!!and also ur time awareness, well awareness in general jogs off somewhere else. still u drunk a fair bit so well done:D:D a bottle of jager or beers 2nite ???ummmm

[QUOTE=drakkie;795742]Lol believe me, it was quite a challenge to bike home :p I still need to pick some pieces of plants out of my bike.. QUOTE]

haha ive done that too bike with no lights down a very dark road, i visited a few ditches, in which i found out that rain leaves puddles in ditches- very deep ones !! haha college was fuuun

drakkie
03-30-2008, 12:46 PM
haha ive done that too bike with no lights down a very dark road, i visited a few ditches, in which i found out that rain leaves puddles in ditches- very deep ones !! haha college was fuuun

lol it is always fun to do that :rolleyes: Especially for stories next day. Two years back, a friend from the city visited a "farm-barn party" here. So he drank the same as us, probably 8-12 beers or something. On the way back, he was all over the road. He managed to hit the ONLY sidewalk in the entire town, with a length of 2 meters. He took a dive and about 15-20 people including me all fell over eachother and over him. Absolute anarchy :D It wouldn't be the first time, my dad asks me the next day where I got that corn in my bike from :D:o:p

jugga
03-30-2008, 03:51 PM
love it. also dont try fire jumping at all but especially when under the influence.

haha

IBrake4Rainbows
03-31-2008, 04:44 AM
I'd double check your legality figures as well.

It's likely, as with most civilised countries, that the Dutch BAC is in fact .05. not .5

.5 means over half your blood is alcohol. that means you are dead.

fisetdavid26
03-31-2008, 05:14 AM

It's likely, as with most civilised countries, that the Dutch BAC is in fact .05. not .5

Epic post.

Here it's .05.

john14
03-31-2008, 05:31 AM

.5 is a normal blood alcohol daily reading for us Irish people though.

IBrake4Rainbows
03-31-2008, 05:37 AM
I understand that. It goes with the extra chromosome you guys are born with ;)

EDIT: I apparently have Scottish and Welsh family heritage, so meh.

drakkie
03-31-2008, 06:47 AM

Probably we use different standards then on the other side of the pond. It really is 0.5 promille, or for me 0.2 promille as a young driver. Or by my personal standards 0.0 promille when operating a vehicle.

Kitdy
03-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Ignorance.

From Wiki:

Blood alcohol content (BAC) or blood alcohol concentration is the concentration of alcohol in blood. It is usually measured as mass per volume. For example, a BAC of 0.02% means 0.2 ‰ (permille) or 0.02 grams of alcohol per 100 grams of individual's blood, or 0.2 grams of alcohol per 1000 grams of blood. Blood alcohol concentration is measured in many different units and in many different fashions, but they are all relatively synonymous for each other.

A blood alcohol level of 0.5 does not mean half your blood is alcohol. Thinking that things would be kosher if even 5% of your blood was alcohol is insanity - you would be dead many, many times over. Someone would need to inject alcohol into your veins to get that much - I don't think you could ever get that much by ingesting it in any fashion.

And drakkie is correct. Permille is different.

Quiggs
03-31-2008, 03:22 PM

.5 of one percent. Noob.

my porsche
03-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Were I to do the Drakkie Challenge I would have a 0.17 BAC

Were Drakkie to do it, he would die. 0.34 BAC doesn't lie, only he does.

IBrake4Rainbows
03-31-2008, 08:18 PM
.5 of one percent. Noob.

Perhaps, as wiki states, we're dealing in different decimals. Noob.

.50 is what I mean. which, is pretty much the same as .5.

I'm happy to be wrong if there is science and Wikipedia behind the argument.

Quiggs
03-31-2008, 08:31 PM
But if .5 = 50% of your blood, that'd be like what, 3 liters or something? I forget/don't care how much blood is in your body.

You'd be dead a long time before that % was alcohol.

IBrake4Rainbows
03-31-2008, 08:38 PM
That is the figure I've heard thats enough to kill you.

Some stupid Uni kid from Tasmania or something died from alcohol poisoning following an "Hour of Power" where he basically drowned in alcohol. they tested his blood afterwards and found if not that exact amount of alcohol, but it was quoted around that much.

But yeah, not even a stomach pump is gonna save you from that much booze.

my porsche
04-01-2008, 04:44 PM
0.5% means half of a percent. 0.5% BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) means one half of one percent of your blood is pure alcohol, which is enough to kill you.