PDA

View Full Version : proffesional chops.

UK CARS
05-03-2004, 12:55 PM
A lot of us at ucp are in to photoshop and find chopping fun....well i'll show you the guys who do it for a living.
Car Magazine's often do chopping like these below..to edit, modify and smooth the image out to catch attension. On the pics below are chops, you can tell! look at the lighting, and the windows are too dark. I bet if you didnt know about photoshop etc, you would think this is real.

Also pc artists produce an amazing picture of what spy shots have seen ( cars coverd in black stickers, plastic etc to cover up the car)........they produce what could be the real thing.... useally there dead close...there was a ferrari scalgetti coverd in black crap stuuf in modena and was spy shot, a chopper did a great idea of what it could look like and when the pics came out it was amazing resembelence.

sorry about the crappy scans :o

i think some of members like painterr could rival these pros... :cool:

oh and have me and egg nog got a suprise for you.... :D

Pimp racer
05-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Man i fell for it being real too! thanks!

Sweeney921
05-03-2004, 04:12 PM
whooooo, those are nice

Z0RR0
05-03-2004, 05:46 PM
the pros are waay beyond anything I have seen here.
Check out on dtmpower.net, there a photoshop showoff thread or something like that, and there is a pro showing off mustangs with F150 front ends and all ... incredible!

bk4uyeah
05-03-2004, 07:00 PM
wow, so life-like, some of the most amazing choping i've ever seen

350hp_civic
05-04-2004, 02:17 AM
they are chopped?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

whiteballz
05-04-2004, 02:20 AM
yea, just smoothed, etc, nothing like what we do, but that requres a good eye for detail, which few of us have/use on chops.they remove abnormalitys on the car, chipped paint etc.

UK CARS
05-04-2004, 09:20 AM
what i mean by chopped is....they arnt rearlly together racing, ooohh that would be nice :D you can tell there from other pics cut out then pasted together to make it look like they are there......