PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill Motorfair 2004 - TVR Tuscan S

Matra et Alpine
05-04-2004, 11:33 AM
another lovely TVR

This guy's reg is Y8 HOO , with a little white painted bolt it's amazing what you can do, this is illegal in the UK but lots of people do it :)

Matra et Alpine
05-04-2004, 11:36 AM
more of the purple Tuscan ....

UK CARS
05-04-2004, 11:43 AM
hard luck monaro, exige, boxter and gt3 rs.... :D
was the tuscan atually racing these???? or just going around the track for fun??? looks like its burning them off to me.... :p

Matra et Alpine
05-04-2004, 11:49 AM
hard luck monaro, exige, boxter and gt3 rs.... :D
was the tuscan atually racing these???? or just going around the track for fun??? looks like its burning them off to me.... :p
Vauchall had a professional race driver take the Monaro on track and one for the VX220.
He was pushing it to it's limits and a couple of times beyond it :)
At the hairpin he was playing to the crowd and trying to get as big a black line on exit as he could manage. When I was in car with him he was trying to snoke the tyres at every corner and nearly managed it :)
At one point he was show-boating and coming round the corner sideways and waving to the crowd.
Another time he 'raced' Anthony Reid in his MG and they were close to putting each other off.
Got great vids of it, but nowhere to post them.
hmmm off to post a new thread ....

UK CARS
05-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Vauchall had a professional race driver take the Monaro on track and one for the VX220.
He was pushing it to it's limits and a couple of times beyond it :)
At the hairpin he was playing to the crowd and trying to get as big a black line on exit as he could manage. When I was in car with him he was trying to snoke the tyres at every corner and nearly managed it :)
At one point he was show-boating and coming round the corner sideways and waving to the crowd.
Another time he 'raced' Anthony Reid in his MG and they were close to putting each other off.
Got great vids of it, but nowhere to post them.
hmmm off to post a new thread ....

WOW sounds amazing entertaiment!!! :eek:
carnt wait to see the next lot of pics of 'knockhill motorfair' :)

Matra et Alpine
05-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Found one I missed :)

Hope you enjoy .....

One of the nicest boots (trunks) in the market. Soo sexy :)

350hp_civic
05-05-2004, 06:02 PM
yea i luv tvrs ive been in one, as far as i know it is the only one in new zealand, but the suspension is like almost solid.....I LOVE THEM!!!!! it was a speed six i think, he wouldnt klet me drive it i was only a passenger but still fun and scary :eek: :eek: :eek: :D